Animal Crossing: City Folk - Gen. Discussion and info

I just picked this game up from the Hollywood Video sale. I just started, so I don't have much, but I'd like to visit others/have visitors. Here's my info:

Name: CryHavoc
Town: Dundee
FC: 3223-5942-7592

Here's my wife's info if she's playing:

Name: Jendabom
FC: 5113-3809-6667

PM me if you add me. As soon as someone adds me I'll start opening up my town whenever I play. Housewarming gifts are welcome!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone mind helping me out? Just picked the game up and would like to visit/have visitors in my town =)

Name: Tyson
Friend Code: 1806-2688-7989
City: Gotham
Fruit: Orange

PM me or reply to thread =)

[quote name='yummytyson']Anyone mind helping me out? Just picked the game up and would like to visit/have visitors in my town =)

Name: Tyson
Friend Code: 1806-2688-7989
City: Gotham
Fruit: Orange

PM me or reply to thread =)[/QUOTE]

Added you.

[quote name='Cry Havoc']I just picked this game up from the Hollywood Video sale. I just started, so I don't have much, but I'd like to visit others/have visitors. Here's my info:

Name: CryHavoc
FC: 3223-5942-7592

Here's my wife's info if she's playing:

Name: Jendabom
FC: 5113-3809-6667

PM me if you add me. As soon as someone adds me I'll start opening up my town whenever I play. Housewarming gifts are welcome!;)[/QUOTE]

Added you.

And the both of you.

Here's me:

Name: Milton
Town Name: Mazuri
1118-3871-8845

I'll drop this into my sig with an image eventually.

Can anyone buy the Anniversary Cake or Shopping Cart for me from their catalog?

Edit: Okay I have the cake...I thought Nintendo would have sent me the DS.

It sounds like you're trying to add the codes out of the game as a Wii console code. You need to add codes in the game itself. Pick the menu option shaped like a heart, and click Register a Friend.

[quote name='maximumzero']Can anyone buy the Anniversary Cake or Shopping Cart for me from their catalog?

Edit: Okay I have the cake...I thought Nintendo would have sent me the DS.[/QUOTE]

I just ordered the shopping cart for you.

[quote name='Cry Havoc']If anyone logs on to get their song tonight, please post and let me know. I'm still looking for some foreign fruit.[/QUOTE]

I can do that. Opening my gates in about 10 minutes.

Am I the only one who DIDN'T know that you can eat the fruit on this game? Not cost effective, and not worth anything else.... but it is a fun little thing to do ... and I have had the game for over a year before "Pudge" told me.

[quote name='CL-Insanity']Thanks for stopping by, Cry Havoc.... at least I know my WiFi is still working and that there are people actually checking and using their gates.[/QUOTE]

Hey, it was my pleasure. Not only do I have all the fruit now, but I was able to finish off my 3rd mortgage with the bells you gave me. You've got a pretty impressive town, too.

[quote name='CL-Insanity']Am I the only one who DIDN'T know that you can eat the fruit on this game? Not cost effective, and not worth anything else.... but it is a fun little thing to do ... and I have had the game for over a year before "Pudge" told me.[/QUOTE]

Did you know you can eat Turnips as well?

I found that out by accident :cry:

We'll be opening our gates until around 5:30 EST.

@maximumzero - Thanks for letting us sell some turnips yesterday, awesome prices you had!

Edit - Turnips selling for 122 bells today.

I have signatures and avatars turned off, so I didn't realize so many people had their codes there. I just added everyone who either posted their code or had their code in their sig since post #5351, so be sure to add me if I sent you a PM!

So I dropped almost 100,000 bells on turnips on Sunday :cool:, so if anyone has a high price this week, PLEASE let me know.

And thanks for the stuff CL-Insanity. I don't know if I could help since you have so much stuff already, but if you're looking for anything let me know and I'll keep my eye out.

[quote name='Cry Havoc']So I dropped almost 100,000 bells on turnips on Sunday :cool:, so if anyone has a high price this week, PLEASE let me know.

And thanks for the stuff CL-Insanity. I don't know if I could help since you have so much stuff already, but if you're looking for anything let me know and I'll keep my eye out.[/QUOTE]

Turnips 79 bells today :cry:

I'll keep checking for you, but will be out of town Thursday till Saturday. Those are normalyl the best days for Turnip prices.

My gates are going to be open for a bit while I clean up the town and such... haven't played in about a month.

Stop by if you want...

**gates closed

Anyone want to trade Jingle gear? I've got a bunch of extras.

Edit: Found everything. If anyone needs something hit me up.

All I was able to get was the flooring, and then Jingle said he couldn't give me him anything else, and I didn't see him anymore after that. Interesting that you were able to get him to give you multiple items.

If you put on a different hat or accessory, he won't recognize you and will give you another gift. After every gift, you have to talk to a villager or go into a building. He will then reset and you'll find him in a different spot.

Also, if you don't find him around town, he will be in a house of someone who is not home (their lights aren't on.)

Anybody got a spare Jingle sofa? I got everything else but that. And if anybody needs some Jingle stuff, I've got a piano, lamp, 3 dressers, 2 wardrobes, a bed, and four shelves. Silly little reindeer.

Anyone collecting the snowman set?

We missed out on the jungle set, but the snowman one is fun to do. Hoping to trade for missing pieces after.

[quote name='Cry Havoc']If you still need one, I can get you one sometime. I will b available anytime Monday if you wanna come to my town.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Thank you! tkszeto, I haven't gotten any duplicates of the Snowman stuff yet, but I'll let you know. As far as I know, you can make snowmen up until February, so getting the whole set shouldn't be too difficult.

Gate is open. I will leave it open for a few hours hopefully, though I won't be playing for the whole time. If you need something from the Jingle series, stop by so I can mail what you need later.

Edit: Closed

index.cfm
Happy New Years... anyone have this piece? I need the head to complete my collection.

l_d8a598ce4387414fb0664bceec9658cb.jpg

index.cfm

I also need a kiddie bed if it exists... and a kiddie lamp... if it exists....
I have most of the Mushroom Set to trade as well as the Gorgeous and Sweets series....

I don't think I have a styraco head right now, but I'll keep an eye out for you. And I think I've got a kiddie bed in my catalog, maybe a lamp; I'll have to check.

I don't think I have anything any of you are looking for (I'll check), but I'm opening my gates now for a bit.

Edit: Gates closed.

[quote name='Trillian']I don't think I have a styraco head right now, but I'll keep an eye out for you. And I think I've got a kiddie bed in my catalog, maybe a lamp; I'll have to check.[/QUOTE]

Send them to me with a price.... or let me know what you need...

bread's done
Back