Animal Crossing New Leaf

I just got home from work..super long night, tired. But I'm off tomorrow... I'm thinking I'll come on about 6pmish. I'll drop the painting off first :)

There are a few different patterns for turnips...it's easiest to tell when you've kept track over the course of a few weeks. I seem to get the decreasing pattern most often.

I'm opening my town gates since my Turnips are at 390 each right now.  I'll be open for a few hours.

Also, Redd is in the Town Plaza.

I think he has a Mystic Statue, but he also has a fake Motherly Statue.  The two in the front are fake while the two in back are genuine.

Those two real statues were the great statue and robust statue, which I already had. The mystic statue in front is fake. Thanks anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gate open for a little bit if anyone would like to sell at 507 price.

Oh I also have fang as a camper if anyone wants him.

I'm going to close for a bit. Because it's a morning price I don't have as much time...and I've never time travelled further than my last save...not sure I'd like to know what happens.

So I'll check back here a few times while I'm lounging watching tv if anyone needs to sell. :) or wants my camper Fang.

I never knew you could convince campers from other town to move to yours. They always tell me the same thing whenever I talk to them from other towns. Well Marcie is camping in my town if anyone wants to talk to her.

I'll be around for another hour or so.

Marcie.jpg

I remember reading somewhere that it was possible but super rare...maybe they might camp in your town next? Always worth a shot if it's a villager you really want.

I have Marcie...I love her! I send her letters all the time with baby gifts like a baby bed to decorate her house. :)

Gate open for a little bit if anyone would like to sell at 507 price.

Oh I also have fang as a camper if anyone wants him.
Thanks again for opening. I bought a lot of Turnips this week and my prices have been terrible all week. I now have more bells than I have ever had before. I've played every Animal Crossing game, but never really got into Turnip trading. Being able to sell in other towns definitely makes it more fun (and profitable).

Crazy Redd is in my town (plus I have many free items lying around). I'll open if anyone is interested.

I finally got Muffy's pic! Move your house now, please, so I can build a police station.

Also, I learned that you can change the music that plays in an animal's house by mailing them a K.K. song. I mailed Muffy the duplicate K.K. Steppe I had and she replaced her K.K. Sonata with it.

Zelda kept me away from AC. Missed the harvest festival. Love the Jingle and Gorgeous set items, though! May have to buy into the stalk market again.

First time that an animal had a piece of the cardboard set (bed) up for sale at Re-Tail - seems like it'll take a long time to get the rest of them even though there are only 4 more pieces.

I think I might have 1 available at my Re-Tail...at least I did.

I have Moe moving in this week, so I'm back at 10 villagers again!

Um, I'm pretty sure the network has maintenance till 11PM EST... but if not, Redd has a legit serene painting that I don't need.  Dawn, if you need it and we can use online now, you have first dibs.

Um, I'm pretty sure the network has maintenance till 11PM EST... but if not, Redd has a legit serene painting that I don't need. Dawn, if you need it and we can use online now, you have first dibs.
Yep the network is down all day. Supposedly the new update to combine the Wii U and 3DS ID's is being prepped.

I wonder if it's my Elise! She just moved from my town last week. She actually grew on me over time and was kinda sad when she left.
Elise just moved into my town yesterday, and has a Mike Wazowski shirt. I didn't realize the characters would bring user generated stuff into other towns.

With Bubbles now gone, I had a camper and was able to get Octavian the Octopus to move in. Glad to see a completey different species to move in. Now to fear where he may pick to move.

What?! That's so neat! I never even thought they'd bring user made stuff either. If I remember right, Elise is on a game of thrones reference kick. ;)

I was out of town yesterday. I need something like 20 art so probably.....but I guess with the maintenance I would have missed anyway. I'm gonna post here what I need later.....

Edit: just added mii verse to my 3ds my username is super-dawn if anyone would like to follow. I actually don't have a wiiu so this is my first time playing with miiverse.

So I built a Snowman this morning
and it wants to play Bingo?  Huh?  He gave me a card and I got the number 24 from his eyes today. He'll apparently have a new number every day.  I can build 1 Snowman a day (so I missed my Dung Beetle for today >_

I made sure to catch a dung beetle before 8 AM so that I didn't have to wait until later tonight to be able to build a snowman. Bug collection complete!

Also got my first igloo camper today. I haven't checked who it is yet, but I hope it's a lazy camper. Just checked, it's Blaire - I'll have to play her games later and win the things you can only get from igloo campers.

Got the gold bug badge and silver weed pulling badge from Phineas. :)

The dung beetle pushes snowballs around. So if you build the snowman, no more snowballs will appear for the day and you'll have to catch a dung beetle another day.

Dung beetles appear from 5 PM to 8 AM, so you either have to wait until after 5 PM to build a snowman or catch the beetle early in the morning.

Oh fun I'm so excited to play when I get off work at 5. I'll try to open up tonight for visitors too.

As for art I need it's pretty ridiculous:

Paintings
Basic
Calm
Dynamic
Fine
Moody
Nice
Perfect
Proper
Quaint
Scenic
Serene
Solemn
Warm
Wild
Wistful
Worthy

Statues
Ancient
Gallant
Great
Motherly
Mystic
Valiant

Making a snowman is such a bitch.  The snowballs appear at the ends of the town and I always lose them trying to get to the first snowball no matter what- fell in the river, ran into a bush, or just outright disappearing for no reason.  Kind of about to just say fuck it.

Wow I screwed up making a snowman. I made a Snowtyke instead. I hope I have better luck in Yolovile :/

Made a perfect big snowman (the bingo playing one). The number today is 15 if anyone wants to visit. The snowman is a little bit south of my town plaza. Gate is open now for about an hour and a half.

FC: 4742-5601-9252

@EspressoSnail - I need a 38 for my bingo card. I'm not sure if I have you added.

EDIT: Open again :)

bread's done
Back