Animal Crossing New Leaf

I'll be stopping by! Ich00, I think we already swapped codes, but I added so many recently I can't recall. What's your name/id on the 3DS friends list?

I have turnips at 497 this afternoon. I'm going to try and get online from work if not I'll open my gates at 530. Pm your friend code if I don't have you already, mine is on the spreadsheet. I'll post when I open the gates.
I would like to stop by also. My FC is below, PM me your FC.

Here's a dumb question, can we move Jacob's Ladders? I have 3 and would like to place them all in one spot, but I worry they will die or just go away. Anyone done this without repercussion?

Ok so my gates are open. I added everyone who has asked so far. I'm at work so I'll try and check back in a little bit to add more people if I need to. Also there is a bunch of stuff outside my station that is free to grab if you need it.

Leaving gate open for the next two hours. Have some stuff to get rid of. Come by if you want it or to catalog it. 

All items near Town Tree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updating my trade list. Have a good supply of Nintendo doubles and fossils that I'd like to get rid of if possible. My want list is dwindling, so it's ok if you don't have what I'm looking for. I'll probably just give it away, but I would appreciate something from my want list if you do have it! Thanks! I'll probably be opening my gates later on today, so if something catches your fancy let me know!

Items for trade

Nintendo:

• Toad hat
  • Kart
  • Yoshi's egg
  • Super Star
  • ? Block
  • Fire Bar
  • red Pikmin
  • Bad bro's stache
  • Big bro's stache
Fossils:

• Styraco tail
  • dimetrodon tail
  • tricera skull
  • tricera tail
  • stego skull
  • mammoth skull
  • dimetrodon torso
  • parasaur tail
  • ammonite
  • archelon skull
  • pachy torso
  • ankylo skull

Things I need:

Fossils:

Stegotaurus torso
Iguanodon torso
Plesiosaur skull
Dinosaur track

Nintendo:

Midna's Mask

Music:
Pretty much everything minus Techno and Milonga

Catalog items (really want these badly!)

• Samurai Suit (furniture)
  • Samurai Wig
  • Samurai Helmet
  • Samurai Shirt
I have an Iguanodon Torso you can have, unfortunately you don't have any fossils I need.

My fortune cookie duplicates must go! It's fine if you don't have anything I need. Just want to get rid of these.

HAVE

big bro's mustache
Bill Blaster
block floor
Coin
mushroom mural x2
Pipe
red Pikmin

Samus mask

Triple Bananas

NEED

Hero's Tunic
Majora's Mask
Midna Mask
Toad Hat
blue Pikmin
yellow Pikmin
Block
Super Mushroom
Green Shell
? Block
Kart
Master Sword
Virtual Boy
Wii Balance Board

FC: 4742-5601-9252 (PM if you add, so I can add you back)

I also have one extra cabana table, cabana wardrobe, and cabana vanity. The table and wardrobe were customized because I was curious what colorful looked like. :p I'll trade all three of these for one bottled ship from Club Tortimer.
Toad Hat and Super Mushroom for Samus Mask and Red Pikmin?

Thanks for adding me ich00.  Not having any look connecting from the wifi at my work as I get an error code every time, so I'll try again when I get home this evening if you're still around.

Thanks!

Every CAG I've visited so far has had the classic police station. How do you like Booker? Does he make your police station visits take longer with his "Umm..."s and "I think"s?

I've been torn between the modern and classic police stations for a while now that I've halted all other projects. I want to build my police station before the cafe since neither of them can be removed once they're placed and I already know where I want them.

It kind of sucks that you're not able to change the look of the police station once it's built like you can with the train station and town hall.

Every CAG I've visited so far has had the classic police station. How do you like Booker? Does he make your police station visits take longer with his "Umm..."s and "I think"s?

I've been torn between the modern and classic police stations for a while now that I've halted all other projects. I want to build my police station before the cafe since neither of them can be removed once they're placed and I already know where I want them.

It kind of sucks that you're not able to change the look of the police station once it's built like you can with the train station and town hall.
I was going to pick the classic one because of Booker from the OG GameCube game, but the hut looking building put me off. I wish they would have it so both work at the police station a different hours of the day.

I was going to pick the classic one because of Booker from the OG GameCube game, but the hut looking building put me off. I wish they would have it so both work at the police station a different hours of the day.
Or I wish they made it so that one stands outside and the other runs the lost & found, like in the GC game. I hate having to choose just one of them! Booker & Copper have always been a team and now they split them up. :(

Finally got around to setting up the image share thing (made a new twitter account etc.)--been wary of taking the SD card out and sticking it in the computer since AC doesn't allow for backing up the save.

Here's a couple pics of parts of the paths I put down around town with my atheist symbols and Bad Religion logos. :D  And rocking my WVU shirt. :D

BP4iGOFCQAI4gDT.jpg

BP4h2sKCQAA6se8.jpg

Finally got around to setting up the image share thing (made a new twitter account etc.)--been wary of taking the SD card out and sticking it in the computer since AC doesn't allow for backing up the save.

Here's a couple pics of parts of the paths I put down around town with my atheist symbols and Bad Religion logos. :D And rocking my WVU shirt. :D

BP4iGOFCQAI4gDT.jpg

BP4h2sKCQAA6se8.jpg
Where did you get the mohawk?? Going to Shampoodle, I was only able to get a sides-shaved look (kind of like Zorg from the Fifth Element, sans the plastic headpiece)

Where did you get the mohawk?? Going to Shampoodle, I was only able to get a sides-shaved look (kind of like Zorg from the Fifth Element, sans the plastic headpiece)
It's a wig item, rather than a shampoodle style. Happy to let you catalog it sometime. Heading home from work in a bit and will hop onto try and sell turnips in ich00's town.

Thx again ich00! I unloaded half of it at your place. Holding on to the rest to see if someone has an even higher price. It makes me nervous wondering hahaha

Ich00 I own you a tip, rushed out without writing few letters and didn't want to take up space in town doing it. I'll get you later on tonight if you reopen or sometime later that is convenient.

I added my trade list link to my notes section of the main spreadsheet as well, but I'll prob keep dropping it in posts every now and then.

Miranda, on my way

I had to shut down for a bit, I'll be back on in maybe like an hour. I have a few people to add, so if anyone else want to get in pm me your fc if I don't already have it. I'll probably set my clock back too so people can get in.

Thanks ich00!

Going to have a small free for all in my town (Hawktown), gates will be open in a sec.  Mostly pretty common stuff (and not a whole lot), but needed to clear inventory and figured I'd through it out for a bit in case there was anything anyone wanted.  Otherwise will sell at Retail in a few hours.

My FC is 2595-0524-8826 if you haven't added me yet. PM if it doesn't register (I've got most on the spreadsheet, and still lots pending).

Also, here's what I have in Nintendo duplicates (not out for FFA, but let me know if you need any).

Fire Bar x2

Triple Bananas x2

Fire Flower

Super Mushroom

Majora's Mask

Big Bro's Stache

Bad Bro's Stache

Muchroom Mural

Triforce

Blue Pikmin

Kart x2

Varia Suit Shoes

Arwing

I'm not sure what all I need overall, but most wanted would be:

Varia suit clothes

Master Sword

Big Bro's Hat

Lil Bro's Stache

Block Floor

Also, have these bug off items if anyone needs them:

Ladybug Chair

Firefly lamp

Catepillar Sofa

Ladybug Carpet

Thanks ich00!

Going to have a small free for all in my town, gates will be open in a sec. Mostly pretty common stuff (and not a whole lot), but needed to clear inventory and figured I'd through it out for a bit in case there was anything anyone wanted. Otherwise will sell at Retail in a few hours.

Also, here's what I have in Nintendo duplicates (not out for FFA, but let me know if you need any).

Fire Bar x2
Triple Bananas x2
Fire Flower
Super Mushroom
Majora's Mask
Big Bro's Stache
Bad Bro's Stache
Muchroom Mural
Triforce
Blue Pikmin
Kart x2
Varia Suit Shoes
Arwing

Varia suit clothes
Master Sword
Big Bro's Hat
Lil Bro's Stache
Block Floor
I have an extra block floor if I could get a fire bar off you

I have an extra block floor if I could get a fire bar off you
No problem. My gates are open (Hawktown) and have the 3ds beside me on the desk while work, so just pop on over or shoot me a PM if you want to do it later.

Also, finally checked my fossil collection to see what I still need. Happy to trade any of the Nintendo items above or pay bells for any of the below:

Edit: List shortened thanks to dagolara!

Shark Tooth

Styraco Torso

Also, finally checked my fossil collection to see what I still need. Happy to trade any of the Nintendo items above or pay bells for any of the below:

Dimetrodon Tail

Megacero Torso

Shark Tooth

Stego Tail

Styraco Skull

Styraco Torso

T. rex Skull
Got you covered for Dime Tail, Mega Torso, Stego Tail, Styraco Skull and T. Rex Skull, i just need to dig them out of my museum. I need the Kart and Bad Bro 'stache

Thanks to some very helpful people here, my trade list has been updated from earlier this morning. I'll post it here. PM me or post here if anything catches your eye!

Items for trade

Nintendo:

• Toad hat
  • Kart
  • Yoshi's egg
  • Super Star
  • ? Block
  • Fire Bar
  • red Pikmin
  • Bad bro's stache
  • Big bro's stache
  • Green shell
  • Peach's parasol
  • Varia suit shoes
Fossils:

• Styraco tail
  • dimetrodon tail
  • tricera skull
  • tricera tail
  • stego skull
  • mammoth skull
  • dimetrodon torso
  • parasaur tail
  • ammonite
  • archelon skull
  • pachy torso x2
  • ankylo skull
  • diplo skull

Things I need:

Music:
Pretty much everything

Catalog items (really want these badly!)

• Samurai Suit (furniture)
  • Samurai Wig
  • Samurai Helmet
  • Samurai Shirt

Got you covered for Dime Tail, Mega Torso, Stego Tail, Styraco Skull and T. Rex Skull, i just need to dig them out of my museum. I need the Kart and Bad Bro 'stache
Thanks. Grabbed those two for you. Gates are open, I'll try to keep an eye on it while working so I see if you pop into my town. Or PM if you need to do it later.

Let me know how many bells you want to make it more even trade too.

No problem. My gates are open (Hawktown) and have the 3ds beside me on the desk while work, so just pop on over or shoot me a PM if you want to do it later.

Dimetrodon Tail
Megacero Torso
Shark Tooth
Stego Tail
Styraco Skull
Styraco Torso
T. rex Skull
I thought I already added you, but I guess I didn't. Going to add you now.

I have my town re-open for anyone else who needs to get in on the 497 turnip price.  I added everyone I think who PM'd me, if not shoot me a PM and I'll get you added.  I turned back my clock a few hours to so everyone has enough time to get in.  

Thanks ich00!

Going to have a small free for all in my town (Hawktown), gates will be open in a sec. Mostly pretty common stuff (and not a whole lot), but needed to clear inventory and figured I'd through it out for a bit in case there was anything anyone wanted. Otherwise will sell at Retail in a few hours.

My FC is 2595-0524-8826 if you haven't added me yet. PM if it doesn't register (I've got most on the spreadsheet, and still lots pending).

Fire Bar x2

Triple Bananas x2

Fire Flower

Super Mushroom

Majora's Mask

Big Bro's Stache

Bad Bro's Stache

Muchroom Mural

Triforce

Blue Pikmin

Kart x2

Varia Suit Shoes

Arwing

Varia suit clothes

Master Sword

Big Bro's Hat

Lil Bro's Stache

Block Floor

Also, have these bug off items if anyone needs them:

Ladybug Chair

Firefly lamp

Catepillar Sofa

Ladybug Carpet
What would you want for the Firefly lamp?

I think Big Bro's Hat is actually a Labelle item, and orderable. I'll check shortly. I'm reasonably certain I have an extra Block Floor as well.

I'm updating my list now, it's been a long day between work and having to take my girlfriend on an urgent doctor trip.

Added you, BTW. PM to be sent shortly.

bread's done
Back