Animal Crossing New Leaf

Just let me know when you want to come through to catalog. I can also come to your town and drop the items for you to catalog as well.
I am free now.

Was suppose to give dmaul the master sword, need to set up a time.

I have Majora's Mask, Yellow Pikmin, Dimetrodon torso, dino track, tricera torso, saber torso, diplo tail, dimetro torso.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok heading there, need anything from my list?

Getting the 512 error when visiting you.

Was suppose to give dmaul the master sword, need to set up a time.
I should be able to hop on this evening/tonight.

Sp00ge, if you're around tonight I can let you catalog the Mohawk wig as well (My store is closed today to upgrade to the home store so I can't order one.

ok heading there, need anything from my list?

Getting the 512 error when visiting you.
I was getting the 511 error trying to go to your town. Open your gates again. I'm able to visit another town so hopefully I'll be able to visit yours.
HuBu, can you get into my town? Explicit was able to get into mine, so you can trade in my town if you have to.

EDIT: went to check if you were added and my friend list is maxed out, so I have to shut down AC just to delete people, will open again in a few

It's been a while since I chimed in here as I've been busy with my day job. I only devote about an hour to AC when I get home in the evenings.

I have about 40 fossils laying out on the lawn in my town. I'll try to provide a list to see if anyone needs something I have. I'll be happy to hand it over. I'm not getting rid of them all, FYI. I've been designing my town to be something of a communal game. I'm designing a HUGE sinkhole maze. If you take the wrong path you fall into sink holes. If you take the correct path you make it through and have access to a huge list of items I've been saving up.

I'm just trying to do something fun for everyone when they visit my town. :) I thought it was kind of clever but maybe it's dumb! I dunno.

Other than that, I'm looking for any modern furnature, etc. I'm trying to design my house to look futuristic.

I'm also looking for kitchenware, trying to design a kitchen in my house at the moment as well.

Redd is in town today. Looks like he had two real paintings. The one that is still available is the Amazing Painting (Night Watch by Rembrandt).

UPDATE: PAINTING SOLD

Also, I need the following fossils:

Ihthyosaur Head

And I'm giving away the following (duplicate listings mean multiple):

Amber

Anklyo Skull

Ankylo Skull

Ankylo Skull

Apato Tail

Apato Torso

Apato Torso

Archelon Skull Coprolite

Dimetroden Torso

Dimetroden Torso

Diplo Chest

Diplo Skull

Iguanodon Torso

Mammoth Torso

Mammoth Torso

Megacero Skull

Megacero Torso

Peking Man

Plesio Torso

Plesio Torso

Ptera Right Wing Ptera Right Wing

Sabertooth Torso

Shark Tooth

Spino Skull

Spino Skull

Spino Torso

Stego Skull Stego Skull

Stego Skull

Styraco Skull

Styraco Skull

Styraco Tail

T. Rex Torso

Tricera Tail

Tricera Tail

Tricera Tail

Trilobite

I have them in storage so if you drop by, just let me know which one(s) you need.

Hav0k, I have a Iguanodon Skull you can have. Off your list I need Apato Skull, Diplo Hip and Raptor Torso.  I'll kick in some extra bells in the process. Let me know when you have them out of storage, I should be free to pop on most of the afternoon. 

You can drop Katie off to me if you want.

Edit: Also, if anyone has any space theme stuff I can catalog, that'd be great...thanks!

Hav0k, I have a Iguanodon Skull you can have. Off your list I need Apato Skull, Diplo Hip and Raptor Torso. I'll kick in some extra bells in the process. Let me know when you have them out of storage, I should be free to pop on most of the afternoon.
Thanks, gates open. No bells necessary, but skull would be great!

Added you. FC is 3179-6221-0923
Added.

Gates are open if anyone wants to sell turnips @ 460 Bells. Re-Tail is directly to the left of the train station.

I'll keep it open until about 2 PM Pacific for CAGs, then I'm going to open it up to people on reddit. I can open it up again later for CAGs once I get through with redditors.

4742-5601-9252

Got a golden axe in a trade, but will still try for a second. Got my gold watering can too. 3rd upgrade for Nooklings in town 1.

Now to figure out what town 2 needs to finish off the fossils.

May not be very active tonight, but will try to get items to those I promised.

I was full earlier but 2 spaces have opened up.  Come on down!

Also, FURNITURE is today's item at Retail.  So if you have some junk furniture you want to sell, come on over!

Sychophantom, let me know what you want for the Sabertooth Skull and Pachy Torso. 

Slightly OT, do user's sigs live in their profile anywhere that I just can't find. I don't mind opening a logged out window to view them just wondering if there was a quicker way. 

Sychophantom, let me know what you want for the Sabertooth Skull and Pachy Torso.

Slightly OT, do user's sigs live in their profile anywhere that I just can't find. I don't mind opening a logged out window to view them just wondering if there was a quicker way.
Are we on each other's respective lists?

I'm sick of fossils. I just need a diplo tail and I'm done in town 1. Let me fetch those two from an alt character and they're yours.

Added.

Gates are open if anyone wants to sell turnips @ 460 Bells. Re-Tail is directly to the left of the train station.

I'll keep it open until about 2 PM Pacific for CAGs, then I'm going to open it up to people on reddit. I can open it up again later for CAGs once I get through with redditors.

4742-5601-9252
Think you'll be open later tonight? I need to get rid of a bunch of my bells.

Are we on each other's respective lists?

I'm sick of fossils. I just need a diplo tail and I'm done in town 1. Let me fetch those two from an alt character and they're yours.
Looks like we weren't, Rev is confirmed and the other one outstanding

ETA: Who's toon is Ophelia, I have some fossil held for you.

Still open!  But probably only until 7:30 PM EST or so.  Then I am going to sell the slower-moving furniture (meaning stuff that has been out there multiple times and still hasn't been claimed by anyone) at Retail since it's at a premium today.  So LAST CHANCE on a lot of furniture items tonight!

Think you'll be open later tonight? I need to get rid of a bunch of my bells.
I'm still letting redditors in right now in groups of 3. I'm on group 4 out of 10. I might be able to finish up all 10 groups before Re-Tail closes, so I'll open up for CAGs again if there's time.

Man, even with furniture on special at Retail, I still got less than 30k for all the furniture I decided to sell.  Would have rather had you guys had it though I only sold stuff that I'd put out at least 2-3x, if not more.

Should get TIY tomorrow, finally.

It's been a while since I chimed in here as I've been busy with my day job. I only devote about an hour to AC when I get home in the evenings.

I have about 40 fossils laying out on the lawn in my town. I'll try to provide a list to see if anyone needs something I have. I'll be happy to hand it over. I'm not getting rid of them all, FYI. I've been designing my town to be something of a communal game. I'm designing a HUGE sinkhole maze. If you take the wrong path you fall into sink holes. If you take the correct path you make it through and have access to a huge list of items I've been saving up.

I'm just trying to do something fun for everyone when they visit my town. :) I thought it was kind of clever but maybe it's dumb! I dunno.

Other than that, I'm looking for any modern furnature, etc. I'm trying to design my house to look futuristic.

I'm also looking for kitchenware, trying to design a kitchen in my house at the moment as well.
I have the modern set in my catalog. Sleek as well.

As for kitchen items, I've got quite a few in there as well. Can't order anything until TIY opens tomorrow, though.

bread's done
Back