Animal Crossing New Leaf

There is an animal crossing shirt on sale at The Yetee today!
I ordered the KK Slider one they had the other day: http://theyetee.tumblr.com/post/56851191638/totakeke-by-drew-wise-design-only-11-or-14-for

A repost from page 15 (so long ago, lol), Nendoroid Isabelle still available for pre-order:

Shizue (Isabelle) Nendoroid (October 2013):
Mr7WyAS.jpg

Shizue Nendoroid from AmiAmi (2790 JPY, ~$31): http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-9524

Check out the Japanese VG Figure Thread if interested: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/279912-japanese-vg-figure-thread-link-samus-re-rel-sept-sonic-re-rel-oct-link-rah-nov/

Some awesome folks took all my fossils and some other stuff too!  Gonna add more to the free for all now as there's a disturbing patch of untainted floor without stuff on it. ;)

Edit:  New stuff added including ores!  Gonna probably sell some of the super-slow moving stuff tonight so this will be your last chance for some items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't today the last day to retrieve the double-neck guitar item from Best Buy? I tried getting it and Pelly informed me I already had the item. I have the other items but not that one. Anyone else have that problem?

Wasn't today the last day to retrieve the double-neck guitar item from Best Buy? I tried getting it and Pelly informed me I already had the item. I have the other items but not that one. Anyone else have that problem?
I've had that happen... forgot I had already received the gift. Check your catalog, or it may still be in one of your letters. I have the four Best Buy dlc if you want to come over and catalog.

So for giggles I dusted off the Gamecube and loaded up my AC save. 

My villagers: 

Admiral

Amelia

Astrid (camping)

Chevre (I was thrilled when I got her in New Leaf, my favorite)

Cupcake

Egbert

Gabi

Kody

Liz

Nate

Pompom

Ribbot

Sandy

Wolfgang

Yuka

I might try to clean up the town and play it off and on for nostalgia sake.

I've been wondering if the item from Isabelle about the AC Plaza in Wii U gave any other items. All of mine got a Shaved Ice Lamp (so I have a few extra if you missed it).

Nate was in Arkham until my girlfriend decided to time travel.

I don't like any of Arkham's villagers.

In Gotham, the only one I would be sad to lose is Doc. I just keep telling them all to stay because I don't want a new villager fucking up my fruit trees.

I've been wondering if the item from Isabelle about the AC Plaza in Wii U gave any other items. All of mine got a Shaved Ice Lamp (so I have a few extra if you missed it).
Maybe she sent me mail, but I swear I never recieved a shaved ice lamp.

Also, Roscoe is moving out on the 15th. If anyone wants to convince him to come to your town, let me know.

-Roscoe_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

I've had that happen... forgot I had already received the gift. Check your catalog, or it may still be in one of your letters. I have the four Best Buy dlc if you want to come over and catalog.
Yeah it's odd. I checked my catalog and letters, and no double-neck guitar. I do have the three earlier items though. My FC is: 1805-3410-6662 Thanks!

Anyone still has good prices today? Just checkd my pm price and its a crappy 53 bells. Anyone willing to open up for a last minute sale?

Mine's currently 96 bells so you might break even.... Who am I kidding it sucks.

Bought mine at 101. Il wait a lil more. Thanks for the offer. Il let you know

Anyone still has good prices today? Just checkd my pm price and its a crappy 53 bells. Anyone willing to open up for a last minute sale?
131 here. I'll open in a little bit after I get my groceries away.

Again, Sydney the normal koala bear is packed up and ready to move if someone wants her (no idea how to tell if someone already claimed her though)

131 here. I'll open in a little bit after I get my groceries away.

Again, Sydney the normal koala bear is packed up and ready to move if someone wants her (no idea how to tell if someone already claimed her though)

Cool! Il head to your town later then gor turnips. Let me know. Il probably take sydney too. I like the attitudes of koala bears in this game. Most of them are really nice. I dont like sheeps and ostriches

Waaah! Something just came up. Now i have to leave the house and might not be back in time. Sheesh! Im still pissed at myself for letting this happen. Taking a loss for thos week then. Thanks dead and killer gor the offers!

Cool! Il head to your town later then gor turnips. Let me know. Il probably take sydney too. I like the attitudes of koala bears in this game. Most of them are really nice. I dont like sheeps and ostriches
It's open now. I forgot to check if I had you added but I *think* I do.

Edit: just saw your other message. Going to close the gate unless someone else needs to sell turnips or wants sydney

Caught my second tarantula tonight.

Funniest part was, it was right outside my house when I started the game. Net was already out; I just had to press the button to catch it!

I really apologize for creating the resetti prim and whoever else was there. My 8 year old brother pressed the power button as I just arrived. I am very sorry :(

I sort of took a break today and played other games.

A few new things in my trade list. Been saving the mushrooms, but I'm not sure if they really do anything.

Caught my second tarantula tonight.

Funniest part was, it was right outside my house when I started the game. Net was already out; I just had to press the button to catch it!
Ha, go figure! I wish a scorpion would appear on my doorstep with net at the ready. I've already watched 5 of them slip through my fingers...

So I checked my catalogs and Isabelle never sent me a shaved ice lamp. I got shafted, damn Isabelle!

EDIT: So I left the wifi on and put the system to sleep for 15 minutes and a blue light came on. Went back into town and Pete was there with a letter from Isabelle. She remembered!!

See you guys next week, headed to DC. Purple roses have been growing like crazy recently, maybe I'll have enough to giveaway when I come back

My town gates are open right now.  Turnips are going for 90 per.

EDIT:  Joan doesn't spawn in multiplayer today because of the fireworks :S

Bought 8000 turnips at 96 and sold them on gamefaqs already at 515. Joan is still here for another 4 and a half hours so I could buy more, but not sure if I want to.

50 million bells exactly in the bank. Got my mailman's hat. :)

Does anyone know if the Bestbuy trick works to get the pumpkin pie DLC - the stuff that's available only through Nintendo Zones?

Bought 8000 turnips at 96 and sold them on gamefaqs already at 515. Joan is still here for another 4 and a half hours so I could buy more, but not sure if I want to.

Does anyone know if the Bestbuy trick works to get the pumpkin pie DLC - the stuff that's available only through Nintendo Zones?
Yes, it works.

Yeah, just use attwifi instead of bestbuy.

I'm gonna open my gates.  I have 15 or so of the Nintendo items on the ground outside the station.  Please take what you need, but, ONLY what you need!  

Gates are open now.  Fossils are also on the ground!

Turnips are 93 bells in my town.

I'm gonna open my gates. I have 15 or so of the Nintendo items on the ground outside the station. Please take what you need, but, ONLY what you need!

EDIT: Will open once I get a few more turnips. Joan won't stay when I open the gate.
Joan may be gone when people come in since Redd is in town with Isabelle at the town square.

I'm gonna open my gates. I have 15 or so of the Nintendo items on the ground outside the station. Please take what you need, but, ONLY what you need!

Gates are open now. Fossils are also on the ground!
Thanks, grabed a few things I am missing

bread's done
Back