Animal Crossing New Leaf

Wait...

Ok, I have turnips selling for 303 right now if anyone wants in. I am opening now. Btw, I have another town name, Digiburg.

Last edited by a moderator:
My AM price was 540.  I'm home now so I can turn back time and open in maybe a half hour.

Edit:  Open.  I'll be away for most of the time.  My 3ds will be next to me so I'll re open right after any lost connection.

My AM price was 540. I'm home now so I can turn back time and open in maybe a half hour.

Edit: Open. I'll be away for most of the time. My 3ds will be next to me so I'll re open right after any lost connection.

Can you please add
Carissa: 2122-6274-9152

My AM price was 540. I'm home now so I can turn back time and open in maybe a half hour.

Edit: Open. I'll be away for most of the time. My 3ds will be next to me so I'll re open right after any lost connection.
Edit: Nevermind! You had already added me before and I must have missed it or something. Cool! Thanks prim!

I just got the game and I am just got my house built and I unforntately put my peaches from my secretary in the wrong location and they died =(.

I also put some terrible junk in my house which is not feng shui. how do i remove it?

and/or get fruit from other people to plant.

I just got the game and I am just got my house built and I unforntately put my peaches from my secretary in the wrong location and they died =(.

I also put some terrible junk in my house which is not feng shui. how do i remove it?

and/or get fruit from other people to plant.
I'm pretty sure you press the Y button to remove it. It's muscle memory to me and I always get confused to the layouts due to my 360.

I'm pretty sure you press the Y button to remove it. It's muscle memory to me and I always get confused to the layouts due to my 360.
Does the Feng Sxxx really make a differance?

also how do i get more fruit since I wasted Isebells mom's peaches?

Blaire has Ben calling me "darling", and now several male villagers do too.

It's a little creepy.
Curly's catch phrase is "nyoink" and he must have befriended nearly the whole darn town because half my animals now use "nyoink".

It's like my town is Curly's Cult.

I think just the garbage can straight up lowers life and nature points, but some of the others like the illuminated ones, oil rig, and a few others  raise life points and lower nature. 

Passed Gracie's Fashion Check number 2 and still haven't had to order anything, I figure the next two I won't be so lucky.

I also have a kitten to smuggle across town limits if anyone is interested. 

Got my second gracie check done...had to order a couple items.  i'll probably open up late late tonight ...i still have a ton of stuff laying outside the train station.  :/

I don't think this person was from CAG as he's not on the spreadsheet, but someone just came over and was running over my flowers and then tried to chop down a tree.  So I resetti'd myself.  Thank fucking GOD I wasn't AFK.  But now I'm definitely going to do what I should have done a long time ago and remove everyone who is not a CAG from my friends list.  I am going to close until my list is cleared out.  Note that I will be using the spreadsheet as a master list.  If you are not on the spreadsheet, please let me know via PM what your FC is and I will readd you.

In case this person actually is from CAG or if anyone else has them on their list, it was Noah from Abrams.

Noah isn't a name I recognize, but I haven't added a lot of people & didn't put my name on the spreadsheet.

4742-5601-9252
Since your Mii is conveniently named Miranda, I recognized you and didn't delete you. I figured that not many people would be named Miranda and you hadn't come up in the list otherwise. :lol:

Everyone else not on the list was deleted. Again, PM me and I will readd you right away. I will reopen a little later, still kinda shaken.

Opened up again.... For the time being, I will be supervising anyone who I don't know on a regular basis who goes outside of the station free for all area and the shop area.  Please let me know in-game if you need to get signatures, visit Re-Tail, or do anything else around town if I don't know you well (meaning you've visited several times and have done stuff around town and have never caused any problems).  Even though I know a CAG didn't try to fuck me over today, it'd just give me a peace of mind.

Pascal gave me an extra helm today. I was wondering if he did repeats, since I accidentally sold the barrel he gave me. Good to know he'll repeat his items.

Also, thanks prim4444.

I don't think this person was from CAG as he's not on the spreadsheet, but someone just came over and was running over my flowers and then tried to chop down a tree. So I resetti'd myself. Thank fucking GOD I wasn't AFK. But now I'm definitely going to do what I should have done a long time ago and remove everyone who is not a CAG from my friends list. I am going to close until my list is cleared out. Note that I will be using the spreadsheet as a master list. If you are not on the spreadsheet, please let me know via PM what your FC is and I will readd you.

In case this person actually is from CAG or if anyone else has them on their list, it was Noah from Abrams.
I am very sorry about this. Noah is my 8 year old nephew and was playing my wife's 3ds tonight at a family birthday party. Usually, Noah only plays this with us around. I have heard him mention other people coming into Ashley's town before, but tonight is the first time I have heard of him going to other towns. Ashley is my wife and has her town named Abrams. She is very upset about this and is worried about other people not wanting her in their towns now because of Noah. We have decided that Noah will not play any of our 3ds systems anymore so this will not happen in the future. I am thankful that you were there to see it and were able to reset before his changes were saved. Noah was in my town tonight as well, but I stayed with him and kept reminding him not to run over flowers. Even so, he dug up one of my Tri-Force tree stumps. I was able to cause an error and fix that too, but obviously, he is not getting the message about being a guest in other people's towns. That he can not do whatever he wants in the game while in another person's town.

Once again, we are very sorry this happened, but want to assure everyone on CAG, Noah will not play Animal Crossing on our systems again.

Gate is open. Free stuff & Katrina is in town if anybody needs their fortune told.

I also have two extra golden wall torches. Looking to trade for golden chair, golden man, and golden bench/sofa.

I'll be closing at around 8 PM Pacific time.

Gate is open. Free stuff & Katrina is in town if anybody needs their fortune told.

I also have two extra golden wall torches. Looking to trade for golden chair, golden man, and golden bench/sofa.

I'll be closing at around 8 PM Pacific time.
I have a chair you can have.

I don't think this person was from CAG as he's not on the spreadsheet, but someone just came over and was running over my flowers and then tried to chop down a tree. So I resetti'd myself. Thank fucking GOD I wasn't AFK. But now I'm definitely going to do what I should have done a long time ago and remove everyone who is not a CAG from my friends list. I am going to close until my list is cleared out. Note that I will be using the spreadsheet as a master list. If you are not on the spreadsheet, please let me know via PM what your FC is and I will readd you.

FC 4597-0010-5576 is mii named the same as cag name?

I am very sorry about this. Noah is my 8 year old nephew and was playing my wife's 3ds tonight at a family birthday party. Usually, Noah only plays this with us around. I have heard him mention other people coming into Ashley's town before, but tonight is the first time I have heard of him going to other towns. Ashley is my wife and has her town named Abrams. She is very upset about this and is worried about other people not wanting her in their towns now because of Noah. We have decided that Noah will not play any of our 3ds systems anymore so this will not happen in the future. I am thankful that you were there to see it and were able to reset before his changes were saved. Noah was in my town tonight as well, but I stayed with him and kept reminding him not to run over flowers. Even so, he dug up one of my Tri-Force tree stumps. I was able to cause an error and fix that too, but obviously, he is not getting the message about being a guest in other people's towns. That he can not do whatever he wants in the game while in another person's town.

Once again, we are very sorry this happened, but want to assure everyone on CAG, Noah will not play Animal Crossing on our systems again.
I can't speak for DoK, but I'm glad to see someone taking ownership of a problem (even if they weren't the direct cause) and apologizing. Not something you see online very often. Good on ya.

Thank you, I very much appreciate your response and ownership of what happened. :D

They had 22 other letters in the alphabet to choose from, WHY did they have to take the same layout Nintendo has used for over 20 years and reverse them? One of the reasons I can't play 360 games with quicktime events.

Open for business.  Got a couple gyroids that were duplicates out today. Also went to B&N this morning and grabbed the new Nintendo Zone item.  Sucks they aren't orderable like the Best Buy items.

Just started 2 weeks ago, noticed I just missed the Pumpkin Pie, oh well. That Racoon wall clock is pretty awesome, just checked out some of the stuff I missed. I'm sure you guys know but you can also change your router's SSID to Bestbuy temporarily and get the NZ items, and change it back so you don't have to go to Bestbuy/etc. locations to get the items  :bouncy:

Open for business. Got a couple gyroids that were duplicates out today. Also went to B&N this morning and grabbed the new Nintendo Zone item. Sucks they aren't orderable like the Best Buy items.
oh shoot... I assumed they were orderable. >_< with that being the case, and not having a b and n nearby, I may head out to one soon. But first i'll see if anyone wants pekoe.

bread's done
Back