Animal Crossing New Leaf

If anyone is interested, I have turnips selling for 568 in Digiburg. Gates are open.
I'll take advantage of this, it seems I never added you (nor you me) but the spreadsheet lists a different town name is it the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got two towns now. Havent put the other one on the spreadsheet. I will add you and reopen.

Edit: open again.

Dok- so glad to hear that! I'm embarrassed to have people over bc of the flower/grass situation.

Nick, I have to make sure i've added you bc I'm interested in taking advantage of that great price.

But first... it's time to bake some cookies. Hashimoto's and gluten auto-immune issues be darned! Today calls for cookies.

Looks like Pascal doesn't show because of the fireworks thing, either.

A trading partner I have is looking for the number lamps. I'm missing 0 and 2 to finish the set myself, and they are orderable. (I got most of mine from HH Showcase).

Nick, I added you a while ago, I don't think you added me.

2535-3639-0117

Anyone who wishes to add me, feel free. Just pm me a reminder. I'm forgetful.

I put my info up on the doc, but here it is again. Chief is moving out tomorrow, 8/26 if you want to chat him up.

Name: jerps

FC: 1289-8224-0414

I play every day and have my gates open often. I'm looking for others who are doing the same.

Thanks much nickerous.

Not sure if i've added you or not subtek. Will make sure to do so, bc i've loved chief since watching him chop down all those trees at the opening of the gamecube ac on launch day.

I just added you, guinaevere.  I'll leave my gates open as much as possible tomorrow for Chief's moving day.

Thanks, DoK!

I've added everyone who has posted on this page (and are listed in the doc).

I'll open up late tonight before bed and most the day tomorrow.

Hey guys, I have a lot of lovely phones to give away. Great for those who don't  have Katrina yet and a great present for other save files.

All I need is an Ultra Machine to complete my collection.

Hey guys, I have a lot of lovely phones to give away. Great for those who don't have Katrina yet and a great present for other save files.

All I need is an Ultra Machine to complete my collection.
I have an extra Ultra Machine you can have

subtek, got you added as well

Well, going through the fortune cookies, i managed to just get an Ultra Machine just now, so I'm good.

Problem is, I'm left with all these sparklers and roman candles... I'll leave my town open if anyone wants to watch the fireworks and get some free swag.

edit: added you Dag

edit2: gotta redeem these last few dud slips, will reopen in 5 min

Alright, well i stocked up on the lovely phones and all the little fireworks i can carry. Maybe it's a better idea if I join someone else's town.

edit: I guess I'll call it a night. Here's to the last fireworks festival of the summer. If anyone wanted any extra lovely phones, just let me know.

Ny0Ibn5.jpg

w6utKKz.jpg

Isabelle gave me one duplicate headgear for the fireworks events. I have two bulb headsets and never received the hearts one.

I haven't popped in recently, but I'm looking to complete two sets (Astro and Modern). Modern I only need table, end table, and wall clock. Please PM if you have any of these items available to catalog. I have a huge surplus of gems that I would be willing to trade in order to get one of these. 

Also as far as Fossils all I need is Diplo Tail if anyone has one of those. 

Thanks! 

I haven't popped in recently, but I'm looking to complete two sets (Astro and Modern). Modern I only need table, end table, and wall clock. Please PM if you have any of these items available to catalog. I have a huge surplus of gems that I would be willing to trade in order to get one of these.

Thanks!
I should have a Diplo tail, I'll rummage around my storage a bit later for you.

Anyone have any real paintings for sale or trade ? cant seem to find a real one this was my 5th try =( lol.

friend code = 4511-1367-0668 need more ac friends

Anyone have any real paintings for sale or trade ? cant seem to find a real one this was my 5th try =( lol.

friend code = 4511-1367-0668 need more ac friends
Thonky.com has an excellent guide for the paintings. It's what I use.

Red can have more than one genuine, but it's rare. Usually 3 fakes and one real.

Thanks!
I have both sets in my catalog. I can order what you need and have it tomorrow after work.

Thanks!
Dug the tail out of the museum, PM me when you are free and you can come get it

Thanks!
I'll be open after 5 pacific. You can come catalog whatever you need.

bread's done
Back