Animal Crossing New Leaf

U mad?

The weird thing is there have been zero takers on Gamefaqs.

Other notes: Gracie is going to put me into bankruptcy. I think I spent like 500k bells at her department store shop today. I also put a bunch of new stuff into the FFA to make room.
Gracie wiped out my savings, and I still need one or two to finish the Sweets set.

I should have my Nook's Emporium on Monday, since I finished my last Gracie check today! Hoorah!  So happy.

Does anyone have any Blue Roses, Black Roses, Purple Pansies, Purple Tulips or Black Cosmos I can buy from someone?  All I need is one of each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still open for turnip selling and still got a bunch of stuff on my lawn.  I did get quite a haul from allowing people on Gamefaqs to sell turnips and accepting optional tips, so that was good.  Maybe I won't go bankrupt from Gracie's store too quickly. :lol:

Still open for turnip selling and still got a bunch of stuff on my lawn. I did get quite a haul from allowing people on Gamefaqs to sell turnips and accepting optional tips, so that was good. Maybe I won't go bankrupt from Gracie's store too quickly. :lol:
DoK, do you have me added?

I should have my Nook's Emporium on Monday, since I finished my last Gracie check today! Hoorah! So happy.

Does anyone have any Blue Roses, Black Roses, Purple Pansies, Purple Tulips or Black Cosmos I can buy from someone? All I need is one of each.
I can give you one of each

I need to sell my turnips as well. I bought over 500k worth and they are selling for 55 and only going down in my town. :whistle2:/

DoK I am going to add you as well. Please add me too and I'll try to visit whenever your open. FC is in the spreadsheet but here it is also. 3609-1660-9082. Would love to sell at that price. I'll tip!

I can get you the 0 lamp.

I'm not sure if those items are out yet. I have not seen them mentioned in any of the forums I visit.
I saw them in a want list on MoriDB. Haven't seen them in any houses yet on HH Showcase, though.

After Googling, it seems they haven't been released anywhere yet, so I'm not sure why they are tagged as JP DLC.

Opened.  Morning price is 169.  Not nearly as good as yesterday but enough to avoid a loss.

Golfer, I added you if still interested.  I went to bed before you posted last night.

Goddammit, Bettina. You might be my favorite villager (and the only one to give my your picture), but do you have to come knock on my door every time I'm changing my furniture around?

There seems to be some orderable Japanese DLC based on the Zodiac. (According to MoriDB, that is). Anyone have it?

Still want a 0 Lamp, too.
I have the Zodiac set. It's 12 pieces, each a zodiac animal model on a little pillow. It is not orderable. You get a random piece each year on New Year's day from Isabelle (not Japanese exclusive), so you can either play for 12 years, tt, or buy on gfaqs.

I have a 0 lamp you can have, or you can just cat it since it's orderable.

Does anyone have an extra Caterpillar Sofa? Only piece I'm missing from Insect set.

A tricky pitfall seed was in the police station. Anyone seen one or know what it does?
I've buried one and got a great pic of my sister falling in. lol As far as I know its the same but it has a tiny tiny X in the ground. My sister couldn't remember if she saw the X at all...so that must be why its tricky.

Today my emporium opened! Love it!!

Q: Do you get anything for doing well in the house theme challenges? I'm going for fairy tale themed.

I have the Zodiac set. It's 12 pieces, each a zodiac animal model on a little pillow. It is not orderable. You get a random piece each year on New Year's day from Isabelle (not Japanese exclusive), so you can either play for 12 years, tt, or buy on gfaqs.

I have a 0 lamp you can have, or you can just cat it since it's orderable.

Does anyone have an extra Caterpillar Sofa? Only piece I'm missing from Insect set.
I actually have an extra Caterpillar sofa.

That's not the Zodiac set I was referring to, actually. This one is a furniture set, and supposedly orderable. It is not released, however.

I've buried one and got a great pic of my sister falling in. lol As far as I know its the same but it has a tiny tiny X in the ground. My sister couldn't remember if she saw the X at all...so that must be why its tricky.

Today my emporium opened! Love it!!

Q: Do you get anything for doing well in the house theme challenges? I'm going for fairy tale themed.
You get golden exterior house pieces, needing a final score of over 1,100,000 for everything. If you haven't finished the regular, you won't get those prizes if you switch to the theme challenge.

I know because I never got the 150k prize of the little gold house model, and I finished the theme challenges.

I actually have an extra Caterpillar sofa.

That's not the Zodiac set I was referring to, actually. This one is a furniture set, and supposedly orderable. It is not released, however.
Ah, didn't know a Zodiac furniture set was coming out (and orderable too, nice).

If you like we can trade 0 Lamp for Caterpillar Sofa. I won't be around tonight though, so maybe tomorrow.

Crap, Gracie is back for my second inspection. The theme is Flashy and all i have that matches is the Fi Mask and a Jester Shirt. Can anyone help letting me borrow some items to pass this?

Crap, Gracie is back for my second inspection. The theme is Flashy and all i have that matches is the Fi Mask and a Jester Shirt. Can anyone help letting me borrow some items to pass this?
I have a Wario Hat and a Bad Bro's Stache that will work instead of your Fi Mask for the 3 you need.

Wait all we need is three items to pass? Cause I have those two, but I thought I needed shoes too?
You just need 3 items total and none of the clothing items can clash with one another. That's why Iconic is such a good thing to wear since it doesn't clash with anything. I passed my fourth check this week with a Bad Bro's Stache, Wario Hat and Shrunk Jacket and some Iconic stuff.

You just need 3 items total and none of the clothing items can clash with one another. That's why Iconic is such a good thing to wear since it doesn't clash with anything. I passed my fourth check this week with a Bad Bro's Stache, Wario Hat and Shrunk Jacket and some Iconic stuff.
Oh ok. I'll go talk to her right now and get this damn check done with then. This outfit is ridiculous right now.

Passed it. Thanks for the info!

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I checked in. It's 10 PM on a Saturday and I still didn't sell my 3K turnips. Anyone open tonight that has at least a profitable/break even price?

Did I miss a memo that it was ACNL spam via Swapnote day? 13 new notes and not one with a new stationery.

Wasn't just from CAG, either, not just on Gotham and Arkham. I got ACNL notes on 3 other units. Dafuq?

So...just how expensive is the stuff that GracieGrace sells? Give me a price range.
For the Sweets set, 80k seemed to be the lowest, and 300k was the highest, I think. (Not counting the clothing items)

The Player is listed as DLC, but I bought mine. I think it was DLC in City Folk.

For the Sweets set, 80k seemed to be the lowest, and 300k was the highest, I think. (Not counting the clothing items)

The Player is listed as DLC, but I bought mine. I think it was DLC in City Folk.
Well, that sucks. I got the Sweets Table from her on the 4th check for free. I got her Bed, Lamp and Desk though.

bread's done
Back