Animal Crossing New Leaf

Hey Broly, thanks for letting me in and getting my fortune!  Maybe I can come in again when it clears out a bit.

Edit: Reopened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Broly, thanks for letting me in and getting my fortune! Maybe I can come in again when it clears out a bit.

Edit: Reopened.
That's fine. And it's clear now. I'll be keeping it open for another 90 minutes or so, subtracting the time where I add people and have to re-open.

Alright, I've added you and I'm opening my gates. I'll be checking the thread every 20 minutes or so to close my gates/add people if necessary.

I will be idle, however, so a few things in general:

- You can visit the shops and buy anything that is available (including Gracie's)

- My Town's Plaza is to the right and in the middle

- Please No Running and no picking Flowers or shaking Trees for Fruit

EDIT: I've added both Dead of Knight and Super_Dawn to my friends list.
Can I visit with two characters? I'd visit with three, but my third one is camera shy so doesn't have a photo on his TPC.

FC: 4742-5601-9252

I might not be able to visit right away since Midge wants to visit my character's house at 4 (Pacific time). And Cally wants me to visit at 4:20.

Porter keeps telling me, "Eek eek, something's not working!" So I'll try again after Midge visits.

Or not. I forgot she closes at 7. Thanks anyway! :)

I regrew the Flowers I lost (except the Golds, but that's a bi-product of me having the Beautiful Ordinance on). I'm still looking for Blue Roses, Purple Pansies and Black Cosmos though.

EDIT: You can bring over multiple characters if you'd like.
If you want (or anyone else really) I can make golds for you, I'm still running Night Owl and don't see that changing anytime soon.

Nah, I don't need Golds.  I have PLENTY of Black Roses to transform, not to mention having access to Fertilizer :)

I'm between 15-19 Katrina visits right now, so I should be getting her shop by next week.  I wonder if Fortunes told in her shop count towards your 20 total or not.

Crazy Redd is in my town and has a real "Scenic painting" in stock (there are no forgeries of this particular painting). If anyone wants it, I'll open my gate.

Crazy Redd is in my town and has a real "Scenic painting" in stock (there are no forgeries of this particular painting). If anyone wants it, I'll open my gate.
Is Redd still there & open? I don't have that painting yet.

FC: 4742-5601-9252

Yep, Redd is still open.

Also, my gate is open now.

Last edited:
Thanks for the add. I worked late tonight and have to be up early tomorrow, so probably not much play time tonight. :whistle2:/ I just finished paying off a home loan so right now I'm on the island farming beetles.

No room at the moment anyway heh

imacjenn: I added you , my FC is on the spreadsheet in the first post.

Whoa! Midge mailed me her pic! It was taking forever to get a pic from her, Cally, and Muffy because they rarely ask me for favors anymore. Midge visited my house yesterday and I got the pic in the mail today.

TIY will be upgrading to T&T Emporium tomorrow. :D

EDIT: Got Cally's pic for digging up her time capsule. Just need Muffy's, so I can let her move out so I can build the police station.

Afternoon price for turnips is 273, and that's my peak price, according to the wizard. Not that good for a peak, imo, but I can open up later if anyone wants to sell. Price is good until 11 PM PDT.

I have still only gotten one villager pic (Bettina), and Katie's pic in Gotham. Arkham hasn't gotten any.

I do get random gifts a lot, though.

Gabi is moving into Arkham. Took out some of my non-native fruit trees there, too. Seems like that's the norm.

Slowly removing random PWPs in Gotham, and building new ones. Going for a mix of Zen and Egyptian (Got a Sphinx built, a Pyramid on the way, and may keep the Moai statue.)

I should resume either beetle farming or turnips. Starting to run out of cash in both towns.

Got a couple new streetpasses as well as 2 new Nintendo houses.  Sweet!  One of the streetpass houses had a lot of style and the space-themed Nintendo house is hilarious. :lol:

Opened.  Not much going on today but I got a ton of free stuff.

Whoa! Midge mailed me her pic! It was taking forever to get a pic from her, Cally, and Muffy because they rarely ask me for favors anymore. Midge visited my house yesterday and I got the pic in the mail today.

TIY will be upgrading to T&T Emporium tomorrow. :D

EDIT: Got Cally's pic for digging up her time capsule. Just need Muffy's, so I can let her move out so I can build the police station.

Afternoon price for turnips is 273, and that's my peak price, according to the wizard. Not that good for a peak, imo, but I can open up later if anyone wants to sell. Price is good until 11 PM PDT.
Can you add my sister (2380-2603-3865) so she can sell turnips? Ill text her your code. She texted me earlier that she wanted to sell. She only has a little bit. :)

I have never gotten a villager picture....I don't understand I give and I give and give and they just take and take and take. lol

Can you add my sister (2380-2603-3865) so she can sell turnips? Ill text her your code. She texted me earlier that she wanted to sell. She only has a little bit. :)

I have never gotten a villager picture....I don't understand I give and I give and give and they just take and take and take. lol
Added her. I'll open my gate in a few minutes. :)

EDIT: Open

273 for turnips, royal crown at Able's + other stuff in shops & on the ground.

Maybe its cause he keeps washing up on my beach...I've gotten him three times in the last couple weeks. I barely ever see Redd...I'm never gonna finish the museum.

Maybe its cause he keeps washing up on my beach...I've gotten him three times in the last couple weeks. I barely ever see Redd...I'm never gonna finish the museum.
You can get artwork from animals. I've gotten most of mine from my grumpy, uchi, and smug villagers. I don't know if they'll ever give statues since they've only offered me paintings. The only thing is, there's no way to tell if they'll be real or fake (unless it's one of those pieces that's always genuine) when they offer them to you. You just have to buy it and find out.

Smug villagers also charge a lot more, but will sometimes feel bad that they overpriced it and will give it to you for free, but sometimes they'll take the money too.

Depending on your friendship with the uchi villager, you can decline their first offer and they'll lower the price of the painting to about half of Redd's price. If you don't have a high friendship level with them, they'll just give up when you decline their offer.

Same here. I work till the same time. And I kinda have to sell soon cause ill be going to Halloween horror nights this weekend. So for me...Any price will do over 100. I bought 3000 this week.

Does anyone have a dango and songpyeon that I can catalog from Japan & Korea's autumn moon? I know they can't be ordered, but I don't plan on displaying them anyway. I just want them in my catalog.

Finding a spiny lobster may be worse than finding a scorpion at this rate.  I might just wait for another attempt until October, when apparently they are more common ("very rare" to "rare" according to Thonky's list).

Turnips at 479 bells for the afternoon price plus Katrina and a ton of free stuff.  Come on down!!  Let me know if you have trouble getting on, I also posted on gamefaqs.

I'll swing by later once the GF crowd dies down

Turnips at 479 bells for the afternoon price plus Katrina and a ton of free stuff. Come on down!! Let me know if you have trouble getting on, I also posted on gamefaqs.
I'll swing by in a few hours after the GF crowd dies down and when I get back from some errands

Duplicate Golden furniture items I have:

Dresser

Table

Golden items I need:

Bed

Woman

Floor

Wall Torch

Not a huge rush to get these but if anyone needs the ones I have or has the ones I need, let's talk.

I'm 99% sure I won't be turning in any bugs tomorrow until really late if at all for the bug off so if you want to score items let me know.

I forgot there's a Bug-Off tomorrow. I'll probably do the same, if I turn in any at all. Don't need any of the trophies and got all the furniture last time.

[customspoiler=Celebrating the grand opening of the emporium]
2a3UOxg.jpg

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Still celebrating]
zA57dfX.jpg
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Then buying everything on the third floor...]
FhfiWFT.jpg
[/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back