Animal Crossing New Leaf

Thanks for checking guys. I saw Trillian ' s message too late to respond. Hopefully if you guys have higher prices later this week, I can come over to sell.

Thanks again!
Reese is paying 185 per turnip, if you're still looking to sell.

I'll have my gate open for a couple of hours while I'm afk. Then I'll close it for a while to play something else, then maybe open it again later if anyone still needs to visit.

EDIT: Closed now

Last edited by a moderator:
If i Have 1 cart and I want my daughter to play in her own town how do you do that with animal crossing? Is it possible?

Or do I have to buy another copy of the game. Which I am fine with.

If i Have 1 cart and I want my daughter to play in her own town how do you do that with animal crossing? Is it possible?

Or do I have to buy another copy of the game. Which I am fine with.
One town per cart / download. You can have a few houses (Four I think) in the same town.

Man this is getting out of hand. The last three villagers to move to my town are mice. Why they would want to move to Catsburg is beyond me. Maybe because ironically Catsburg has never had a cat villager.

Yeah you are better off having your own town, but the new animals that move in will muck up your town for you.  :lol:

Also you didn't need the coma after her.  The correct English I guess is her her.  :)

I just finished catching every fish in the game!

I'm getting close to catching every bug and sea creature too. I'm pumped right now :D

I have turnips at 593 right now, for another hour.  I probably can set it back to the morning if anyone wants them later.

I got some extra pics that I'd like to trade for villagers that have left my town without giving me a pic. I have the following.

(2) Fuchsia

(1) Pekoe

(1) Marshall

(1) Chrissy

If anyone has any extras just let me know what you have so I can see if any match my villagers that left. Thanks. 

Been tracking my turnips and seems I got the random pattern. Question, should I sell now? It was 99, 132, 71, 66, 60 and now 125. Will it go higher? Is that a sign of the random pattern? I really don't want to lose any bells.

Been tracking my turnips and seems I got the random pattern. Question, should I sell now? It was 99, 132, 71, 66, 60 and now 125. Will it go higher? Is that a sign of the random pattern? I really don't want to lose any bells.
I read it "I really don't want to lose any balls". haha

And mine are 146 today. (first time i played this week so I don't know the pattern.)

And the mouse left! I loved him!!! Why can't the chicken and rabbits move out!

It's been 3 weeks since I've dug up a fossil that I could donate. I'm still only four away. It is frustrating, (but still a little exciting everyday).

I'd love to come visit or vice versa. How many bells?
I'm not really bothered about the bells, but if you've got a spare Master Sword sitting around, I wouldn't turn it down. :D Seriously, I've been playing this off and on for a year now and I've never gotten the sword. If not, no biggie. I'll probably be around tomorrow afternoon.

I'm not really bothered about the bells, but if you've got a spare Master Sword sitting around, I wouldn't turn it down. :D Seriously, I've been playing this off and on for a year now and I've never gotten the sword. If not, no biggie. I'll probably be around tomorrow afternoon.
I might have a spare sword, I have gotten 2-3 at least and stopped paying attention to them. I'll check later.

It figures. You whine on a message board that the game won't give you a master sword, and what does the game decide to give you? 

I've been really lucky this week. A sloppy closet was at Re-Tail 2 days ago and now a cardboard closet today. Thanks, Gaston! Still a lot more to go, but no duplicates so far.

You're going to have to add a couple more characters and use their houses to do so. Only way you're going to have enough room.
Yeah, I did add a couple characters to house the pics. My museum rooms are for unorderable sets so far. Sloppy and 7-11. Need to get a couple more unorderable sets. Any ideas?

Is anyone else getting Fantasy Life? I don't know that it has that much in common with Animal Crossing, but I could see AC fans enjoying it.

Sorry to double post but Broccolo is all packed and ready to move if anyone wants him. I know everyone is probably playing Smash but just thought I would throw this out there.

Just working on my Spooky / Creepy sets this Halloween. Just started playing this with Daughter and I whish I could get more then one candy / day ... I have a T& T super store and and Kicks buliding now.

Any other way to get any more candy?

Also i bought turnips for the first time yesterday for 92 bells

Is this something worth messing with?

Halloween discussion from last year starts here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/309974-animal-crossing-new-leaf/?p=11103347

Some links that will help:

http://akacat.dreamwidth.org/89247.html

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/halloween/

Lollipops are what you need for getting the whole creepy set. You get lollipops by scaring the residents who are inside their houses on Halloween. You have to make sure you're wearing the correct mask that scares them before you talk to them, otherwise, you'll only be able to get regular candy from them. Look up which mask scares each of your residents and make a note of it somewhere (you can use the 3DS notes feature for this).

You can change which animals are in their houses by saving & quitting then reloading the game, but you'll only have one chance to get a lollipop, saving & quitting doesn't give you a second chance with an animal you failed to scare the first time. You can also get more lollipops if you have more than one character and you can get them from anoher town too.

You can get more candy from playing games with the villagers who are outside.

Turnips can be worth it if you're able to sell them. When I sold turnips, I checked here, gamefaqs, and http://reddit.com/r/acturnips for good prices to sell. It can take a long time to wait for other people to finish selling when you're waiting in a queue on places like reddit though.

Thanks!

So if I read that right. If I go into where ever my daughter is storing her halloween masks I can just pick them up and drop them back and I will be able to order them from the catalog even if i do it in her town/house.

Can you also do this with HH items gotten via spotpass and vice versa?

You won't be able to pick up anything in someone else's house, whether it's in your town or someone else's.  If she left them outside, you can pick them up and order them later.  Though Labelle will have one on sale in her shop every day in October.  Chances are you should be able to get them all through in that time, but you can coordinate to ensure you get them faster.

You also can't pick up items in the showcase houses.  You can order them, however, at a 10% or 20% markup vs. the regular Nookling price.  Items that can't be ordered from the catalog can't be ordered from the showcase, and items that have been refurbished also can't be ordered, even if the base item is orderable.  Clothing items that are on the floor can be ordered, but not things on mannequins.  Balloons you get from StreetPassing the same person multiple times are the exception, despite not appearing in the catalog, they can be ordered if someone puts them in their house.

No, these are balloons you can hold.  When you StreetPass someone multiple times, they'll be holding an item when you visit the showcase and give it to you when you talk to them.  There are balloons in 3 shapes (round, heart and bunny) and 8 colors, pinwheels in various colors, a bubble wand, tweeter and ice cream cones in various flavors (which can be eaten).  You can also lose a balloon if you are having a bad luck day and trip while holding one - it will float away.

The item type is set for the 2nd through 10th meetings, but from 11 onward, it's random.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/StreetPass

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Balloon_%28Item%29

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Bunny_Balloon

The balloons can float away if you trip? Never knew that. Good thing I never walked around with mine.

Is anyone getting Fantasy Life? Looks like a JRPG with Animal Crossing elements

I'm picking up Fantasy Life today, and I still play New Leaf, so feel free to add me to your friends list. My code is: 3067-5458-4889.

Reply or PM if you add me, so I can add you back.

I also have a bunch of extra Pave and Easter stuff, and a few extra Villager pics, if you missed out.

I stupidly sold my Creepy stuff after last Halloween thinking I could buy them from the catalog and could only get (6 of 8) back this year. I need a Creepy Bat Stone and Creepy Stone if anyone has extras. I have (2) Creepy Skeletons, (2) Creepy Coffin, (1) Creepy Crystal, (1) Creepy Cauldron, and (1) Creepy Clock to trade if anyone is willing.

I only got 2 Creepy items this year. I got the Creepy Stone and the Creepy Coffin.

I will be keeping them, however. That quest was annoying to me.

I only got 2 Creepy items this year. I got the Creepy Stone and the Creepy Coffin.

I will be keeping them, however. That quest was annoying to me.
I was playing with my daughter and was able to visit her town and get the requisite lolipops as i only have 9 residents in my town.

and she was able to visit my town to get hers.

after we cross referenced all of our villiagers and see what mask scared them.

Is it terrible that I keep telling my sister I'm just too busy to play ac...but really i can't bear to log in and see what a disastrous state my town is in?! lol  I think I last played early October.

Is it terrible that I keep telling my sister I'm just too busy to play ac...but really i can't bear to log in and see what a disastrous state my town is in?! lol I think I last played early October.
If you have no qualms about changing your 3DS clock and how it might affect other games, check your activity log to see when you last played. Change your 3DS clock to that date or the day after and start up New Leaf. Enable the Beautiful Town ordinance and jump to the next day to ensure it's in effect. Also try to get pinged by one of your villagers to find out which one is moving. Might need to jump to the next day a couple times to find someone if you don't want anyone to leave. Once you've talked that villager out of moving and have Beautiful Town enacted, it's safe to jump to the present. No flowers or villagers be will gone. There will be some effects, however. Villagers will wonder where you've been, your mailbox will most likely be stuffed, you'll start up with bed head and probably have cockroaches in your house. Any dirt paths you've worn in the grass will probably be restored.

bread's done
Back