Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread #2!!

I've been to too many boring towns in this game, why do very few people utilize ground patterns?

Just to confirm, we're meeting at RAMs town tonight? I've found a McDs which keeps their lobby open pretty late, so I should be there.

[quote name='Rozz']I've been to too many boring towns in this game, why do very few people utilize ground patterns?[/quote]I keep the pattern slots open for clothes and flag patterns.

[quote name='monkeydeew']today is la di day. wth does that mean[/quote]If you knew it was La di Day, chances are you read it on the board or your neighbors told you. I thought both also explained what La Di Day was, but I guess not.

All it is is one Saturday each month when the the villagers sing to you, and if you like their song, tell them so and it becomes your new town tune.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Went to McDonalds, fought with the DS for hitting an access spot only to not be allowed to the Nintendo WFC. I finally called the 800 number with the error codes, and? Turns out McDs cancelled the Nintendo contract two months ago. *bursts into tears*

I was looking forward to this all week, and I feel horrible that I couldn't make it. Ramstoria, please understand I did not intentionally stand you up, that I appreciate your thinking of me and making yourself available and even ordering the stuff. I'd still like to meet up with y'all when I find another method of connecting. =(

Well, now I don't feel so bad about not opening my Zelda DS, not charging it, not getting out the old AC cart, not getting my new FC, not posting it here, not adding the rest of you guys, and not joining in tonight ;).

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']any chance you can upgrade your home to wireless?[/quote]I'm working on it. Trust me, this is something I've been wanting (hispeeeeeeeeed & wireless) for a long time. Like, since moving here.

Anyone else pick this up again in anticipation of City Folk? You'll be able to import your WW catalog into the new game, which I think is a great inclusion.

Turned it on Saturday and besides a lot of weeds and roaches, found out it was the last two days of the Acorn Festival. Unfortunately, I ran out of time (well, acorns) before I could complete the Mushroom Set. I still need:

Mush Bed
Forest Wall
Forest Floor

If you completed the set, these are available to order from Nook. Can anyone help me out?

[quote name='yukine']Pretty sure I have the whole set, and have you on my friend list.

I'll check later and if I do I'll get them for you.[/quote]

Great! Thanks!

Just in case, my FC is 1031-4027-5774

[quote name='Tybee']Great! Thanks!

Just in case, my FC is 1031-4027-5774[/quote]
I do have the whole set, but Nook doesn't sell the items for bells unfortunately.

Sorry about that.

Looks like someone got unhappy and apparently rated this thread 1 out of 5.

[quote name='yukine']I do have the whole set, but Nook doesn't sell the items for bells unfortunately.

Sorry about that.[/quote]

Tom Nook is such a fucking cock tease. :bomb:

Thanks for checking, though. I should have known those were special event items and not up for sale.

Maybe someone could help me finish up some sets of stuff Nook WILL sell? Would love to have any of the following:

eagle pole

jasmine bonsai
azalea bonsai

cabin dresser
cabin chair
cabin bookcase

exotic bed
exotic bench

screen (Japanese set)

Also, a question: What is the best stereo in the game? I thought it was the Gold Stereo, but based on price, it looks like it's the HiFi Stereo. I just want the one that offers the best (and loudest) sound.

I have all those, I can order them for you if you want.

I need the following to complete my collection:
Lefty Lucky Cat
Medicine Chest
Modern Wardrobe
Siphon
Jukebox
Lily-Pad Table
Rock Guitar

Red Corner
Blue Corner
Ringside Seating
Boxing Ring Mat

Satellite
Lunar Rover
Moon
Rocket
Lunar Horizon
Lunar Surface

Orange Cone
Traffic Cone
Saw Horse
Detour Arrow
Manhole Cover
Steam Roller
Blue Tarp

That would be awesome. Of your list I have (and have ordered for you):

Siphon
Blue Corner
Satellite
Lunar Rover
Manhole Cover

I also have the Lunar Surface and Blue Tarp, but Tom ain't selling.

EDIT: I think I also have the Orange Cone, but have to wait for the current list of orders to clear out to check.

[quote name='yukine']Alright I'll order your stuff right now.

Do you want to open your gates so I can grab my stuff and then you can come to my town?[/quote]

Might take you a while to get all those orders. I think you can only order six things at a time, and it takes a while for it to come, though I'm not sure exactly how long. I'll be up for a while and once I get all your stuff, I will open my gates, but if you can't make it tonight, I understand.

If you can go ahead and open your gates, as the items show up as soon as someone visits.

And I don't have any of the Cabin stuff, I'm missing more stuff then I thought I was.

Whoops... Duh

Open now.

EDIT: I'm hereby filing Yukine's nomination for sainthood. The man is a good CAG and a good friend. Thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back