Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread #2!!

Ramstoria, I have you added on ACC. Do you ever want to play?

Also, my gates are opening now.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']whats the old friend code these days rolento, i took you off my list a long time ago... actually i took all cags off my list a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

I gotta find it again... I'll post it when i'm not busy.

Just started playing again over the last week or two. Anyone care to donate some bells so I can pay off my house? My old AC cartridge became a chew toy for a dog so I lost my old town and don't have the time to harvest fruit like I did before.

[quote name='jfunkdpg']Just started playing again over the last week or two. Anyone care to donate some bells so I can pay off my house? My old AC cartridge became a chew toy for a dog so I lost my old town and don't have the time to harvest fruit like I did before.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a rich bastard, but I'm not in need of money like I use to be... I don't even know how much I have... how much u need?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm not a rich bastard, but I'm not in need of money like I use to be... I don't even know how much I have... how much u need?[/quote]

I'll take whatever you're willing to give. I'd like to completely upgrade my house (haven't done a single upgrade yet). But if that's out of the question I'll take whatever you can spare and use it to upgrade and buy tables & turnips until I can turn that into enough bells to pay off the mortgage.

[quote name='jfunkdpg']I'll take whatever you're willing to give. I'd like to completely upgrade my house (haven't done a single upgrade yet). But if that's out of the question I'll take whatever you can spare and use it to upgrade and buy tables & turnips until I can turn that into enough bells to pay off the mortgage.[/quote]

I can provide you some free furniture if you want. And maybe some bells and fruits too.

[quote name='jfunkdpg']I'll take whatever you're willing to give. I'd like to completely upgrade my house (haven't done a single upgrade yet). But if that's out of the question I'll take whatever you can spare and use it to upgrade and buy tables & turnips until I can turn that into enough bells to pay off the mortgage.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you need someone to purchase at Nooks as well...?

Thanks for the visit today, Rozz. I really appreciate it.

If y'all haven't checked Rozz's place, do yourself a favor and visit; that cat's got a pool! ;)

I'm a little strapped for cash myself, jfunk, but I got furniture, fish, and fruit to beat the band. Lemme know if I can be of assistance.

On my end, I'm currently looking to get the more rare pieces for the modern furniture set, so if anyone's got some of that stuff lying around shoot me a PM.

Oh, and I just discovered that I have an extra 1-Up mushroom from the old Toys 'R' Us giveaway if anyone has need of it. Rozz, you get first refusal.

This is probably a stupid question. (Does the fact that I realize it's a stupid question nullify the stupidity a little? No? I thought not.) I got my copy of WW earlier this year just as the snow was melting, and I'm wondering if the upcoming snow will affect my hybrids at all. Should I take them inside, or will they be okay outside?

Strangely enough, flowers and trees are not at all affected by the weather. You'd think you wouldn't have to water flowers if it rains, but you do. Snow does not cause flowers or plants to wither, and weeds don't care what happens, there will still be three more every day. Watering trees does not help them grow, only location matters.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Strangely enough, flowers and trees are not at all affected by the weather. You'd think you wouldn't have to water flowers if it rains, but you do. Snow does not cause flowers or plants to wither, and weeds don't care what happens, there will still be three more every day. Watering trees does not help them grow, only location matters.[/QUOTE]

snow wont hurt your fruit or flowers.

when it rains you DO NOT have to water your flowers, ive tested this countless times and have tons and tons of flowers and hybrids so i think i would notice.

afaik you do have to water your flowers when it snows, but i am going to be testing that the next few times it snows.

I've gotten back into this (just got the 2nd floor to the house)...I was wondering if anyone had a link to a decal maker (where you upload a picture and it spits out something you can use to make designs in-game). The DSmeet one seems to be down?

[quote name='humidore']I've gotten back into this (just got the 2nd floor to the house)...I was wondering if anyone had a link to a decal maker (where you upload a picture and it spits out something you can use to make designs in-game). The DSmeet one seems to be down?[/QUOTE]

i havent been able to find one either, if you have a program like photoshop or paint shop pro you can resize the image to 32x32, which is what decals are, and zoom in and do it pixel by pixel.

I haven't touched this in nearly 4 months... I still love owning it and going back every so often to fix things. maybe a ruinion is due with io and all the former people.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I haven't touched this in nearly 4 months... I still love owning it and going back every so often to fix things. maybe a ruinion is due with io and all the former people.[/QUOTE]

Possible... Yikes, though, I'd hate to see what my town looks like. I don't think I've played in over a year :lol:. I almost feel kind of guilty about it, actually. Whatever FC you have for me though, toss it out. That was based on my old phat DS which is long gone. I need to open up my Zelda one and generate a new code.

Yeah, I'd be in for a reunion. We can pick each others weeds, it'd be a team effort. :lol:

And io, why didn't you transfer your WFC data to your new DS? All of your friend codes would of been the same.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, I'd be in for a reunion. We can pick each others weeds, it'd be a team effort. :lol:

And io, why didn't you transfer your WFC data to your new DS? All of your friend codes would of been the same.[/QUOTE]

I thought you had to get a new FC whenever you got a new DS like it was hardware related or something? No? I dunno, I got an Onyx DS about a year ago and just started new. Now I have the Gold one (unopened). I guess I can transfer from the Onyx to the Gold one. I thought all that stuff was game-specific though? I'm confused.

My old Teal DS is long gone though (the one I used for AC). I ebayed that sucker to some dude in France when I got the Onyx - more than paid for the new one ;).

FCs are tied to the hardware, that's why it says to not use a game in another DS. But the DS has a function that lets you transfer that hardware signature to another DS which allows you to still use the same FCs for all your games.

For example, I had a phat DS and got a Lite... I transfered the hardware signature over to the Lite and I'm still using the same FCs for Animal Crossing, Tetris, everything.

Thank god Nintendo put that in, otherwise I would of had to get new FCs for all my games and add FCs of other CAGs. What a pain in the ass that would be.

The game was just taking up too much of my time. Shaking all the trees, pounding the money rock, checking the store, making snowmen in winter...hoo-boy.

-HM

[quote name='1modernboy']Thanks for the visit today, Rozz. I really appreciate it.

If y'all haven't checked Rozz's place, do yourself a favor and visit; that cat's got a pool! ;)

I'm a little strapped for cash myself, jfunk, but I got furniture, fish, and fruit to beat the band. Lemme know if I can be of assistance.

On my end, I'm currently looking to get the more rare pieces for the modern furniture set, so if anyone's got some of that stuff lying around shoot me a PM.

Oh, and I just discovered that I have an extra 1-Up mushroom from the old Toys 'R' Us giveaway if anyone has need of it. Rozz, you get first refusal.[/quote]
Thanks. I'm happy you liked my town :D I guess it's too late to get that 1up mushroom though...

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']heh, guess im the only oldbie that still plays daily[/quote]
Well I've sent you PMs about playing both on this site and ACC but you won't respond to them.

[quote name='Rozz']Thanks. I'm happy you liked my town :D I guess it's too late to get that 1up mushroom though...

Well I've sent you PMs about playing both on this site and ACC but you won't respond to them.[/QUOTE]

youre on my roster, i never see your gates open

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']youre on my roster, i never see your gates open[/quote]

The reason for this is because I only let 1 person in my town at a time due to "seeders". Right now my Wi-Fi adapter has not been working right, I will get it working again this week if I can and maybe you can see my town. I've put a lot of work into it and I play the game nearly every day.

Damn, missed the fishing tourney! i thought i had till 11pm or something...I really hate it when my real life schedule punishes me in this game >_<

On the other hand, i've been thinking it'd be cool if the Wii AC allows for some sort of connectivity to this...

If there is a get together, I'm there! Just let me know ahead of time (PM me or email or something), so I can plan on hitting a McDonalds at the right time.

And if anyone is benevolent enough to order a couple items for me to trade/buy from you, I'm begging for the Calm Painting and the Red Riding Hoody.

If there is a get together, I'm there! Just let me know ahead of time (PM me or email or text message me or something), so I can plan on hitting a McDonalds at the right time.

And if anyone is benevolent enough to order a couple items for me to trade/buy from you, I'm begging for the Calm Painting and the Red Riding Hoody.

Hey guys.. just got the game about two weeks ago. I input about 16 codes from various Animal Crossing sites and I still can't find anyone with an open gate. Feel free to PM me if you're currently playing. (Seems kind of hard to find people 'online' in this game)....

Here's my friend code:

Name: Colty
Town: King
Code: 1160-8532-1487

I'm gonna leave my gate open until around 2pm tomorrow.. if anyone happens to see this from CAG stoke me out!!! (meaning just even say hi!)

I added you, have been meaning to get back to playin and cleaning up my town. Maybe see ya online (now with my wireless router, I will leave my gates open more often)

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Hey guys.. just got the game about two weeks ago. I input about 16 codes from various Animal Crossing sites and I still can't find anyone with an open gate. Feel free to PM me if you're currently playing. (Seems kind of hard to find people 'online' in this game)....

Here's my friend code:

I'm gonna leave my gate open until around 2pm tomorrow.. if anyone happens to see this from CAG stoke me out!!! (meaning just even say hi!)[/quote]

I need someone to buy from my store so that I can finally get nookingtons.
I just got a router and I promise my town has some of the funnier animals you will see.
Please pm me

I'm leaving my gates open a bunch today.. leaving the DS on all day.. might check to see if I can find anyone a few times but mostly the gates will be open!

Hope to find someone (haven't found a souuuul yet!)

Best,

Colt

sorry for not making it colty and not letting you know sooner. Right after I got your PM my dad wanted to play Wii bowling and it went longer then planned. after this week I'll be on since I'll be outa town.

I would like to play again with some people but unfortunately my Nintendo Wi-Fi adapter is being very wonky and randomly disconnecting.

Just wanted to post my info again:
name: Cengo, town: Cabo, 2191-3887-5594

If you add me, let me know and I'l check if you are on my list (I have some CAGs). Have tomorrow off work, so gates will probably be open during the day/evening...

My Wi-fi is back up and working again!

I'm a frequent player, so add me if you want to play. Note: let me know before you want to play, I never keep my gates open unless I know someone is coming.

Last edited:
I just restarted playing AC:WW with a new town, I've added the ones that posted since early Dec. (Rozz, Mr. Roper, Humidore, and ColtyHuxx) my info is below. I'll be home tonight ~ 10p (Central) if anyone has their gates open, I need fruit for new trees, and Nook's is closed today in my game. :(

ACWW: 0258-9175-1556 Edison/Rockhill

[quote name='edison']I just restarted playing AC:WW with a new town, I've added the ones that posted since early Dec. (Rozz, Mr. Roper, Humidore, and ColtyHuxx) my info is below. I'll be home tonight ~ 10p (Central) if anyone has their gates open, I need fruit for new trees, and Nook's is closed today in my game. :(

ACWW: 0258-9175-1556 Edison/Rockhill[/quote]

Can you play now?

[quote name='edison']I just restarted playing AC:WW with a new town, I've added the ones that posted since early Dec. (Rozz, Mr. Roper, Humidore, and ColtyHuxx) my info is below. I'll be home tonight ~ 10p (Central) if anyone has their gates open, I need fruit for new trees, and Nook's is closed today in my game. :(

ACWW: 0258-9175-1556 Edison/Rockhill[/quote]

Added you. Gates are open tonight and will be tomorrow too i guess, if any east coast people want to cash in on my absurb radish prices (54/ea?!). i haven't made money on the stalk market in weeks, just havent had enough time to catch a good price.

[quote name='guinaevere']name: Puddle
town: Wóòt Wit
code: 3522 7696 9278[/QUOTE]

Well, now, if you are going to play AC WW I may have to dust off the old cart (and the old DS). I'll see if I can get my new FC figured out today.

I'm setting up a time to hook up with Rammstoria for next Monday around 7 PM Pacific (making that around 10 Eastern... I'm going to have to make sure I have a McD's that's open until 11 between then and now).

Io, hit me with your name, town and fc, I'd love to play with ya.

Anyone else who's interested in visiting my beloved Wóòt Wit, lemme know. Unless y'all want to go to someone else's town, that's good too. Because truth be told, as a gardener I'm perfectly content to pull weeds all day... even in a game. :oops:

Ramm's going to bring the Calm Painting and Red Riding Hoody that I've been looking for. Having played every day since I got the game, I have a few items, too. So if you're looking for anything, post in here.

Next Monday, you say? I can probably do that too. I'll figure out my FC some time this week and post it here.

If you want to pull weeds I'm pretty sure that's all I'll have in my town when I turn it on for the first time in a year and a half :oops:.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Rodimus, I added you, my info is:

Town: Dooble
Name: Rolento[/quote]

Sorry, just added you! my info's in my profile...

[quote name='io']Next Monday, you say? I can probably do that too. I'll figure out my FC some time this week and post it here.

If you want to pull weeds I'm pretty sure that's all I'll have in my town when I turn it on for the first time in a year and a half :oops:.[/QUOTE]

oh yes, the reunion is on, at my town. we need rolento and yukine too.

bread's done
Back