Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread #2!!

[quote name='Rocko']When did you buy the game? I played AC on the GCN daily for a long time, and bought ACWW day 1 and played daily forever. It gets tired.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up on launch. It's such a good game, but I needed a break from it.

as for new games, I may be up for it, but if anyone comes to my town, I need help taking weeds out >_

I keep considering getting this but idk...I've never played the GC one. Is this a love it or hate it game or most people love it and a few hate it?

[quote name='whoknows']I keep considering getting this but idk...I've never played the GC one. Is this a love it or hate it game or most people love it and a few hate it?[/quote]

its a very love/hate game. its also a game you get addicted to. im still playing, and its been, 18 months since i bought it. so, yeah.

I bought it the day it came out and played it daily for over a year until a dog made a chew toy of it and ruined the cart. I bought it again but unfortunately I haven't been able to find the motivation to do it all over again.

be patient. it's not as if we'll be immediatly answerable. to get your code, hit select (if I remember... or go to your firends menu), and I think there's a key Icon. That should have your info. If you don't have a code, go to the gate, talk to the dog on the right to connect online. from there you will be given a code.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok, now what?[/QUOTE]

give your code to friends or people and get their code, once that's done people can visit your town or you can visit theirs.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']hey i thought some the regulars might like this, a guy caught a coelacanth in indonesia. the first one caught in nearly 10 years, its one ugly fish...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070729/sc_afp/indonesiaenvironmentzoologysea_070729030649[/quote]
Blech... no kidding, the Coleacanth is such a weird fish.

I've been playing Animal Crossing: WW off and on this week, since my girlfriend finally started to get into it (didn't ever really play because the 'screens are too small' :roll:)

So if anyone wants to get together for a reunion, lets do it. I think this Saturday is "Fireworks Day" or whatever, so we can have sparklers! :lol:

I'm finally connected. If anyone wants to come to my town (or me come to yours), let me know.

Last edited:
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I added you, but you weren't on?[/quote]

I'm not on 24/7, let me know what time you're on so we can play.

Also, how about that reunion tonight? If we do one, it's going to be held at my town. :D

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm pretty much free for the day. Just pick a time and i'll try to be there.[/quote]

How about 4:00? About a half hour? Sound good?

Also, the reunion might have to wait, as Relento won't be able to play tonight.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wait...4 my time or your time? Crap, I think I missed it. Anyway, my code is:

3780 6287 4704

I'm on now.[/quote]

Alright, I'll head over to your town, and then afterwards we can come to mine. :D

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That was fun! This game is quite incredible.[/quote]

Thanks for the message, hope you liked my town :D

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']still need reunion...[/quote]
Sadly I don't think anyone's interested anymore.

Do you still want to play sometime?

Also, temporarycars, I got the froggy chair you wanted.

I want to play... I love this game's online function. I really have to set aside time... :(

animal_artwork_content_01.gif

As much as I'd love to get back into AC:WW, I haven't played the game in months, so the thought of all the weeding scares the bejeezus out of me.

Someone feel free to convince me otherwise :)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll be on tonight at 6 so if you want in, i'll be there.

Looking forward to that blasted frog chair.[/quote]

Yeah I've still got it :D

Anyone wanna play this right now?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Alwasy a bad time for me... plus Hamsterz Life is occupying my DS ATM.[/quote]

How about on the weekend?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: again bad timing... I work every weekend.[/quote]
How about Friday late afternoon/ night then?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']that's one of the days I work >_< Man my life schedule isn't friendly to ACWW online.[/quote]

Well let me know what's good for you.

[quote name='alison']As much as I'd love to get back into AC:WW, I haven't played the game in months, so the thought of all the weeding scares the bejeezus out of me.

Someone feel free to convince me otherwise :)[/quote]
I'm in the same boat. I just picked the game up after months of nothing, and I'm not sure if the weeding is worth my trouble. :)

Can anyone tell me if having someone visit my town now and buy something from Nookway (I'm still a few purchases away from Nookington's) will I get the Shampoodle upgrade from the get-go when the store expands?

EDIT: Ok, so I found the answer myself. New question: anyone interested in visiting my town and buying something so I can get my shop upgrade?

Name: Scooter
Town: Vespa
Code: 3522-5042-5090

Just post or PM if you wanna give it a go.

[quote name='1modernboy']Swank! Thanks a lot.

I've just added your info as well. When's good for you?[/quote]

How long will you be on today?

[quote name='Rozz']How long will you be on today?[/quote]

I should be on for the next hour or so, assuming my router doesn't decide to get all pissy.

I've just opened the gate in case you've got some free time.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm a secondary option, though I'm not sure when I can come over...[/quote]

Are you still going to visit mine sometime this week? Last time yours wouldn't connect... did it say like "For some curious reason you can't go out now..."?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm a secondary option, though I'm not sure when I can come over...[/QUOTE]

whats the old friend code these days rolento, i took you off my list a long time ago... actually i took all cags off my list a long time ago.

bread's done
Back