Any GLBT Wii'ers Out There?

Blew my mind? Well, you certainly blew my aww forget it I give up.

Didn't Yukine have another post in here? What the hell happened to it? Did it disappear?

[quote name='The Crotch']Blew my mind? Well, you certainly blew my aww forget it I give up.[/quote]

I'm more of a Wii-charound kinda fella. Like those Tom of Finland comix.

Didn't Yukine have another post in here? What the hell happened to it? Did it disappear?

I would imagine he was a classy dude and deleted it.

[quote name='mykevermin']I do not have to tolerate your intolerance, and you can gladly fuck right off.

Although perhaps you might find an ally in CoffeeEdge, who evidently is intolerant of my intolerance for your intolerance. So who's intolerant now?!?!?!

OR DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND?[/quote]
Well I don't have to tolerate peoples personal life choices either, so I guess we're even

[quote name='spmahn']Well I don't have to tolerate peoples personal life choices either, so I guess we're even[/quote]

Lemme guess, you expect others to tolerate yours though?

[quote name='mykevermin']I do not have to tolerate your intolerance[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
Or else you'll what? Write one of you're PC bullshit essays for us?

You know - I have nothing to say about any of this

I'm just surprised there are so many Tallahassee CAG'ers - I thought I was the only one lol

Anyways back to the topic at hand...I guess lol

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Lemme guess, you expect others to tolerate yours though?[/quote]

No, certainly not, but it's either got to be all ok, or none of it is ok. If you want to be able to discuss such topics, then you have to willing to accept alternative viewpoints as well.

[quote name='spmahn']Well I don't have to tolerate peoples personal life choices either, so I guess we're even[/quote]Alright sonny, back to the early 90s with you!

I am sorry but nothing really offensive has been said so I am not sure why there has been this lengthy discussion. There are a few comments that are off color but I would say they are anything more than just ignorance/immaturity. I am confused why this thread has been hijacked to a completely difference topic. If you disagree with the fact that I or anybody else was born GLBT and you have the time and the self riotousness to feel you need to comment on it then go ahead I guess. For the individuals that are arguing for any GLBT individuals I would say thank you for your kindness however, it isn't necessary. A gaming forum really isn't the place someone is going to get an education about civil rights or anything else of that nature. By arguing with these individuals you are doing nothing but validating them and raising their soap box.

Don't mean to write forever just to be honest I feel there are a few individuals on this thread that have wasted certain amounts of time in their lives they will not return. If you are GLBT and interested in chatting with other GLBT gamers I think this is the place to do it; if not then go find a forum that is about something you care about and go have fun there. I am in now way saying you don't have rights to free speech. I feel that if you are posting negative comments on this thread then you have one of two initiatives in mind. 1.) Make individuals feel like less of a person or 2.) In someway you hope to get across to the GLBT community some fact of life and that they will see the LIGHT and change their sinful way.

I can guarantee you that certain individuals with low self-esteem especially any younger audiences on this forum will hurt from you comments that are aimed at task #1. If you feel this is how you need to be spending your time then I guess you have achieved your goal, however most of the GLBT community is in no way effected by your naivety or immaturity as most of us have dealt with much more hatefully things in a different environment then simply black and white words on a forum. As for initiative #2 I really don't have anything to say to you except that it isn't going to work. It doesn't ever work nor will it ever. And again, you are probably only making young individuals who already have a rough time in their lives have an even rougher one. So if this is your goal than I guess you have succeeded.

I don't have time to waste so you won't see me making anymore comments of this nature. I whole heartedly welcome everyone to this thread I just hope that we can stay on topic to some extent.

I represent the G in the anagram would anybody else like to share their status? Many groups now are GLBTQS with the last letters standing for Questioning and S for Straight. So if you feel you need to use those letters by all means do. There should only be inclusion here!

Awww we love you new member Dustincarter :applause: Well said, and a nice way to stay on topic! Stick around, we need more people like you on these boards. Way too many sopciopaths around here, LOL

[quote name='dustincarter19']I am sorry but nothing really offensive has been said so I am not sure why there has been this lengthy discussion. There are a few comments that are off color but I would say they are anything more than just ignorance/immaturity. I am confused why this thread has been hijacked to a completely difference topic. If you disagree with the fact that I or anybody else was born GLBT and you have the time and the self riotousness to feel you need to comment on it then go ahead I guess. For the individuals that are arguing for any GLBT individuals I would say thank you for your kindness however, it isn't necessary. A gaming forum really isn't the place someone is going to get an education about civil rights or anything else of that nature. By arguing with these individuals you are doing nothing but validating them and raising their soap box.

Don't mean to write forever just to be honest I feel there are a few individuals on this thread that have wasted certain amounts of time in their lives they will not return. If you are GLBT and interested in chatting with other GLBT gamers I think this is the place to do it; if not then go find a forum that is about something you care about and go have fun there. I am in now way saying you don't have rights to free speech. I feel that if you are posting negative comments on this thread then you have one of two initiatives in mind. 1.) Make individuals feel like less of a person or 2.) In someway you hope to get across to the GLBT community some fact of life and that they will see the LIGHT and change their sinful way.

I can guarantee you that certain individuals with low self-esteem especially any younger audiences on this forum will hurt from you comments that are aimed at task #1. If you feel this is how you need to be spending your time then I guess you have achieved your goal, however most of the GLBT community is in no way effected by your naivety or immaturity as most of us have dealt with much more hatefully things in a different environment then simply black and white words on a forum. As for initiative #2 I really don't have anything to say to you except that it isn't going to work. It doesn't ever work nor will it ever. And again, you are probably only making young individuals who already have a rough time in their lives have an even rougher one. So if this is your goal than I guess you have succeeded.

I don't have time to waste so you won't see me making anymore comments of this nature. I whole heartedly welcome everyone to this thread I just hope that we can stay on topic to some extent.

I represent the G in the anagram would anybody else like to share their status? Many groups now are GLBTQS with the last letters standing for Questioning and S for Straight. So if you feel you need to use those letters by all means do. There should only be inclusion here![/quote]Excellently stated, dustincarter19. And I'm an S. :lol:

Hey man, it's all cool. I have nothing against you as a person, and I'll gladly discuss video games with anyone, I just don't feel this is the apropriate forum for discussing your lifestyle. Although there shouldn't be anyone younger then 13 here for legal reasons, there still could potentially be children on these boards, and I'm sure there are plenty of parents out there who aren't ready for their kids to be asking what GLBT means. So I guess what I'm saying is, if you wanna talk Nintendo, that's cool, but Cheap Ass Gamer is not the place to talk about your personal lifestyle be it gay, straight, whatever.

No comment in response to your post.

I notice you don't have wii code with your avatar, do you have one? I would love to be friends if you are interested it not then Best Wishes!

Again with the "choice of lifestyle" bit. What the fuck, man?

Also - cover your eyes - Google Ads is in cahoots with the sinners!

wtfwo4.jpg

:rofl: Crotch, I don't know what's on YOUR PC, but I never seen that Ad on here. Even in this thread. Right now my ad is a Target ad for Wii accessories..:lol:

Ok, we got a few G's here. I'm sure there's some B's and we even have a T! Where are the lesbians?!?! Don't lesbians play games?!? I mean, they can still play games like Madden & Big Mutha Truckers..Cheap Ass Lesbians, where are you? We need a residential L here. Someone, find a lesbian

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I'm in with the G crowd. Of course, some might be able to guess what type of guys I prefer from my PSN name...[/quote]

At first I read your XBL name and thought "you like.... humans? Ok, so you're not a furry...." Then I read your PS3 tag and it made much more sense.

Also, I've been getting gay-themed banner ads on NeoGaf's Rock Band threads for ages. :whistle2:k

[quote name='lilboo']Ok, we got a few G's here. I'm sure there's some B's and we even have a T! Where are the lesbians?!?! Don't lesbians play games?!? I mean, they can still play games like Madden & Big Mutha Truckers..Cheap Ass Lesbians, where are you? We need a residential L here. Someone, find a lesbian[/QUOTE]

Well, CoffeeEdge *does* have that "overcompensationally masculine" attitude, so he'll have to suffice for now.

EDIT: I don't see any ads for Target or anything else. But that's because I'm a bad person who makes sure I don't get banner ads.

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, CoffeeEdge *does* have that "overcompensationally masculine" attitude, so he'll have to suffice for now.[/QUOTE]
Being an internet troll, strictly for the lulz = "overcompensationally (what the fuck kind of word is that?) masculine"?

Thanks for continuing to provide ample evidence that you're living in some sort of insane bizarro minus world.

@The Crotch, Charron:
You guys still put up with ads? Adblock Plus, yo.

[quote name='lilboo']Ok, we got a few G's here. I'm sure there's some B's and we even have a T! Where are the lesbians?!?! Don't lesbians play games?!? I mean, they can still play games like Madden & Big Mutha Truckers..Cheap Ass Lesbians, where are you? We need a residential L here. Someone, find a lesbian[/quote]I've been told that Strell is a thespian of sorts. Will that work?

[quote name='lilboo']Ok, we got a few G's here. I'm sure there's some B's and we even have a T! Where are the lesbians?!?! Don't lesbians play games?!? I mean, they can still play games like Madden & Big Mutha Truckers..Cheap Ass Lesbians, where are you? We need a residential L here. Someone, find a lesbian[/QUOTE]
No, it would be best for any lesbians here to keep that confidential, because retarded teenage boys on the internet often think that lesbians are really super hot, and like to hound them due to this.

DON'T ASK DON'T TELL, PEOPLE.

I'm not saying that kids shouldn't know about this sort of stuff, but who the he'll are you to be teaching it to them? Its just not apropriate discussion for this forum .

[quote name='spmahn']I'm not saying that kids shouldn't know about this sort of stuff, but who the he'll are you to be teaching it to them? Its just not apropriate discussion for this forum .[/QUOTE]

Nobody is teaching anybody anything. If someone this day and age DOESN'T know what "Gay" means, then that means they are probably home schooled whack jobs.. :lol:

You aren't going to have a 7 year old come onto the forum. A 7 year old probably won't fully comprehend how this all works, but if they are then they ARE and they ARE on this forum..then they probably KNOW what it is. That is, if their parents let them live in the real world.

Word of advice to people: Even when you close your eyes, turn your head the other way, OR don't talk about it.. it still exists. Sorry to break everyone's bubble.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']@The Crotch, Charron:
You guys still put up with ads? Adblock Plus, yo.[/quote]

adblock.jpg

I turn it off for sites I actually want to support.

I don't recall seeing anyone volunteer to be that teacher.

Moreover, your "protect the children" premise is built on the premise that homosexuality = bad, and heterosexuality = good. That's a fundamental point on which I disagree with you strongly. If you want to "protect the children," why don't you go take your pastoral campaign into the "hot chix with guitar hero" thread?

[quote name='Charron']I turn it off for sites I actually want to support.[/QUOTE]
There is another extension that will load ads, but not display them.

[quote name='Charron']At first I read your XBL name and thought "you like.... humans? Ok, so you're not a furry...." Then I read your PS3 tag and it made much more sense.

Also, I've been getting gay-themed banner ads on NeoGaf's Rock Band threads for ages. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Nope, not a furry. Not my thing. Though I do like furry men ;)

Bumping because I'm bored and there was some interesting trolling OT talk Friend Code discussion going on in here.

[quote name='yukine']Well I'd like it to the be on the record that even if someone who is straight made a thread post like "Any hot chix Wii'ers Out There?" would of been made fun of just the same. I honestly thought it was a joke thread.[/quote]I have to disagree with that scenario, yukine. The OP is looking for buddies within a community he shares interests and a lifestyle with. That's not at all uncommon within the GLBT. Life can be tough, it's nice to be able to find a community of friends to chill with.

It doesn't sound like anyone here is looking to hook up or scout for prospects. Where the idea of asking for hot chics is exactly that. And if you wanted to make a thread asking for the FCs of hot chic Wii'ers, I wouldn't stop you. But I would be extremely surprized if you actually got the FCs to one hot chic and not a bunch of fat old men.

[quote name='Strell']My gf yesterday> You know, I tend to think about one in three people is an asshole. On CAG, it's at least double that.[/quote]One in 1.5? Well lets take a sampling with oh say, you and me.
Strell and gwen make over more than 1.5 people but unless we have a Billy Barty little person around, we're gonna have to go with this.
You and I both qualify. Huh, whaddya know? QED.

[quote name='guinaevere']
One in 1.5? Well lets take a sampling with oh say, you and me.
Strell and gwen make over more than 1.5 people but unless we have a Billy Barty little person around, we're gonna have to go with this.
You and I both qualify. Huh, whaddya know? QED.[/QUOTE]

Your math is terrible.

First of all, I'm worth anywhere from 10-50 people at any given time, usually depending on what type of hat I'm wearing.

Second, 100% of that is devoted entirely to the jerk camp.

I wreck the curve, and then proceed to demean the curve in order to make it feel worse about itself.

Do you people know how far puppies can fly with a well placed kick? I've made a sport out of it, and fervently search for professional sponsorship and endorsements daily.

*feels left out*

You didn't even bother to put a Q in there.

I could be our resident cross-gendered butch lesbian *checks on T-69 Gender Identity calculator*, aw shit, that just cancels out, don't it?

There are hardly any girls on here, much less lesbians. If in all the dudes on here there are like 5 or 10 admittedly gay dudes what are the odds that there is going to be a lesbian? :p

[quote name='SpazX']There are hardly any girls on here, much less lesbians. If in all the dudes on here there are like 5 or 10 admittedly gay dudes what are the odds that there is going to be a lesbian? :p[/quote]I had my suspicions about Sarasaugi.

It was the breast talk.

Also, Mr. Beef.

[quote name='guinaevere']Bumping because I'm bored and there was some interesting trolling OT talk Friend Code discussion going on in here.

I have to disagree with that scenario, yukine. The OP is looking for buddies within a community he shares interests and a lifestyle with. That's not at all uncommon within the GLBT. Life can be tough, it's nice to be able to find a community of friends to chill with.

It doesn't sound like anyone here is looking to hook up or scout for prospects. Where the idea of asking for hot chics is exactly that. And if you wanted to make a thread asking for the FCs of hot chic Wii'ers, I wouldn't stop you. But I would be extremely surprized if you actually got the FCs to one hot chic and not a bunch of fat old men.[/quote]
They don't have to be hot, I'm just saying if a guy made a thread asking if any girls had a Wii and would like to exchange friends codes, they would be made fun of.

And they would be. It doesn't have to be about scouting for prospects, as you put it.

[quote name='yukine']They don't have to be hot, I'm just saying if a guy made a thread asking if any girls had a Wii and would like to exchange friends codes, they would be made fun of.

And they would be. It doesn't have to be about scouting for prospects, as you put it.[/quote]

There's not many ways a guy could make a posting asking for female video game friends without sounding like either a dork or a perv. Why, for instance, would a guy want to specifically make an invitation for girls only? What is the first thing anyone would think?

Maybe you see the original post in the same light, but it's not the same thing at all. What the OP is asking for is an affinity group, or a group with some degree of shared culture. That should be evident because he asked for GLBT, instead of "Gay guy seeks other gay guys to talk about our Wiis".

CAG is an affinity group. We all share a love of video games, especially cheap ones, but we have a shared culture and history that is more than that. I could reference all sorts of things right now that virtually everyone in this thread would immediately understand and relate to, but perhaps the most telling thing is that I feel totally comfortable trading with CAGs and if I were to meet one in real life (which I have) I would be instantly at ease.

That is what the OP wants to get out of this. Just people to chill with that know where he's coming from.

The person is just looking for someone with similar interests, not necessarily a partner. (I think). Personally I'm glad my spouse isn't into the gaming scene as much as me. I'd really hate having to share game time.

Also someone's sexuality/preference online may not be the same as irl.

Any follow-up, spmahn?[quote name='eldergamer']
Also someone's sexuality/preference online may not be the same as irl.[/quote]Souds like somebody's a closet furry to me...

It's not like the guy was posting that he was looking for Wii gamers interested in a threesomes or something.

bread's done
Back