April @Gamer Coupons: $25 NFS: MW, $20 Hitman and Sleeping Dogs

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Same deal as last time, coupons available in store with GC Unlocked subscription or available from the digital magazine.

Valid from 4/7 - 5/4

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3 & 360) for $24.99 (fixed price)
$20 off Hitman: Absolution (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Sleeping Dogs (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off MLB 12: The Show (PS3) - $10 AC
$20 off World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria Collector's Edition (PC) - $60 AC
$20 off Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Starter Kit (360) - $55 AC
$10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 and up
$25 off Select Gunnar Gaming Eyeware (Doesn't specify which pairs)

An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone's willing to part with the Need for Speed: Most Wanted coupon and help out a fellow CAG, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

[quote name='joker______']okay sweet,thank you for the info.[/QUOTE]

Actually, scratch that. I just read that once you renew your subscription it will go digital. I just so happened to renew a month ago. So I'm actually not entirely sure. Does anyone else have a definitive answer on this.

To check your account, go to the magazine's website here, and input your account information. Use the 2nd method at the bottom of the page, which asks for your account number and last name. Your account number is listed on your magazine, above your mailing address.

Once you've done that, it will take you to the next page that has all your information, whether you're receiving the print or digital copy and when the last issue was mailed out.

Mine states that I am current receving the PRINT copy, and that my last issue was mailed on April 1st. I guess we all should be getting it next week.

[quote name='joker______']where on my account do i check to see if my coupons were switched to digital?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='letskissthesky']Actually, scratch that. I just read that once you renew your subscription it will go digital. I just so happened to renew a month ago. So I'm actually not entirely sure. Does anyone else have a definitive answer on this.[/QUOTE]

For what this is worth, a BB employee in gaming told me that every new sub to unlock will be digital. Any current member will be print ( or digital if they wish) until membership expired!

[quote name='bizmat']If anyone's willing to part with the Need for Speed: Most Wanted coupon and help out a fellow CAG, it would be much appreciated. Thanks[/QUOTE]

It's all one digital picture, so I dunno how to send you just the one. I can give you the online code and see if that works.

My coupon shows that the Sleeping Dogs coupon is for PS3 only; the OP says otherwise. Guess that should be updated.

They're still sending out physical copies. I received my magazine yesterday. Kinda wish it switched to digital though. Sucks driving to the store for any and all deals.

[quote name='blucadet3']Yup...I got switched when I renewed...why did I renew? Coupons have sucked lately.[/QUOTE]

I renewed to get $20 for bioshock infinite. It basically paid for itself.

[quote name='hotstud19us']Has anyone figured out what "select" gunnar optiks glasses we can use the coupons on?[/QUOTE]
Only these 2 skus.

[quote name='Brian1rr']If anyone is not using their sleeping dog coupon please pm me I would love to use it[/QUOTE]

Pm sent

Already have the game since Black Friday. Still sealed too, lol

I actually like the digital format for the magazine now, and that I can use the coupons online. Now to wait for a sale on Sleeping Dogs :)ps3:) sometime before the coupon expires...

[quote name='bgame2']I'm confused at this point. What is on the cover of the mag? I checked my email but didn't see anything there.[/QUOTE]

Assassins Creed IV.

Edit: so I am confused as to the point of these glasses... Why? Most TVs you can just adjust the brightness now a days. Not like I do that anyway. Is there really a market for these dumb things? If so, enough of a market to make people pay premium dollars? I just find them ridiculous and silly looking. Looks like I am going out hunting, but I am not, I am sitting on a couch, lol.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Assassins Creed IV.[/QUOTE]
They are already promoting IV in full force when I haven't even played III yet. Sigh.

[quote name='TooPoor']They are already promoting IV in full force when I haven't even played III yet. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

Me either. I at least opened it up to start the opening sequence, lol.

[quote name='Dund3r']My coupon shows that the Sleeping Dogs coupon is for PS3 only; the OP says otherwise. Guess that should be updated.[/QUOTE]

yeah, my coupon says sleeping dog is for ps3 only as well. The funny thing the ps3 version is not even available for shipping , lol

[quote name='TooPoor']They are already promoting IV in full force when I haven't even played III yet. Sigh.[/QUOTE]Dude, I haven't even finished Brotherhood yet. :whistle2:# At least I decided to skip Revelations based on hearing how little it adds to the overall story.

[quote name='Vigilante']Dude, I haven't even finished Brotherhood yet. :whistle2:# At least I decided to skip Revelations based on hearing how little it adds to the overall story.[/QUOTE]

i would skip AC III, instead because of the game breaking bug/glitches. It is basically deemed the most unpolished AC game to date. No way I am paying more than $10 for ac III

[quote name='YBX87']i would skip AC III, instead because of the game breaking bug/glitches. It is basically deemed the most unpolished AC game to date. No way I am paying more than $10 for ac III[/QUOTE]...But then what do I do with the $70 CE I bought from BBY back in December? :cry:

[quote name='htz']Only these 2 skus.[/QUOTE]

I am thinking of trying these out since I have such a large amount of RZ rewards stacked up. But it looks like I will continue to wait since they were cheaper at the Gunnar optiks website last year with their 50% off sale. Does anyone also know what the brown lenses do?

[quote name='Vigilante']...But then what do I do with the $70 CE I bought from BBY back in December? :cry:[/QUOTE]

man, u must be pissed that gamestop clear out their AC III collectors edition for $44.99, lol

[quote name='YBX87']man, u must be pissed that gamestop clear out their AC III collectors edition for $44.99, lol[/QUOTE]Not as much as I thought I'd be considering none of the Gamestops near me have any in stock. :whistle2:#

[quote name='MochaRaf']I am thinking of trying these out since I have such a large amount of RZ rewards stacked up. But it looks like I will continue to wait since they were cheaper at the Gunnar optiks website last year with their 50% off sale. Does anyone also know what the brown lenses do?[/QUOTE]
Those are most likely the outdoor lenses.

Both categories feature the exact same GUNNAR i-AMP lens technology with its signature amber tint but are comprised of different frame features and designs. For example, many of the gaming styles feature headset compatible temples for enhanced comfort when wearing headsets.

Using the same lens technology as Advanced Computer Eyewear, all Advanced Gaming Eyewear styles come in a featherlight frame optimized for visual performance while gaming for long periods of time. Improves a gamer’s visual efficiency, endurance and recovery.
The ones on sale right now from the Best Buy coupons are the gaming styles. I normally see the computer styles on sale for $35-$50 every few months but not the gaming specific ones. I copy and pasted a quote from the gunnar website to help differentiate between the 2 styles.

[quote name='fantasyphil']I don't plan on using any of my coupons. Willing to give them too people who need them for a few dollars paypal. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Where I come from, that's called selling. Just sayin'

[quote name='fantasyphil']I don't plan on using any of my coupons. Willing to give them too people who need them for a few dollars paypal. Thanks![/QUOTE]

How generou......oh.

Hey Guys, I only plan on using the $10 off a 29.99 game if dishonored drops in price. PM me if you are interested in any of the other coupons and I'll be happy to mail them out to you. Include your address in your message.

( P.S. No paypal or anything like that needed )

[quote name='jearl']Hey Guys, I only plan on using the $10 off a 29.99 game if dishonored drops in price. PM me if you are interested in any of the other coupons and I'll be happy to mail them out to you. Include your address in your message.

( P.S. No paypal or anything like that needed )[/QUOTE]

Jearl - PM sent to you.

[quote name='jearl']Hey Guys, I only plan on using the $10 off a 29.99 game if dishonored drops in price. PM me if you are interested in any of the other coupons and I'll be happy to mail them out to you. Include your address in your message.

( P.S. No paypal or anything like that needed )[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM as well.

[quote name='fantasyphil']Wait can you price match and use one of these coupons? Or just one or the other.[/QUOTE]You can try, but the official answer is no, it's one or the other.

[quote name='strait edge follower']trying to rip off a fellow cag by selling the coupons by paypall is as low as you can get. not to mention a self respecting cag wont fall for it anyway[/QUOTE]

a true cag might as well cough up the $14.99 upfront for the membership and coupons.

[quote name='fantasyphil']Wait can you price match and use one of these coupons? Or just one or the other.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']You can try, but the official answer is no, it's one or the other.[/QUOTE]

Actually, here's a post on Unboxed from a Community Connector stating that policy states it's okay.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-Geek-Squad-Policies/Re-Gamer-Coupons-question/td-p/310892

Now, for the @Gamer coupons, I'll be honest, this has been a tough one. The coupon states that "Markdowns taken from regular prices" in the terms but we had an employee notification amending that term in attempt to provide better savings to our gamer customers. Well, our employees are trained to check out the terms of a coupon before accepting it and not all of them were aware of the employee notification. Nevertheless, they should be honoring them on sale prices as well as valid price matches. I would be happy to work with your local store if you are still interested in utilizing one of these coupons with a game that is on sale.

[quote name='strait edge follower']trying to rip off a fellow cag by selling the coupons by paypall is as low as you can get. not to mention a self respecting cag wont fall for it anyway[/QUOTE]

Seriously don't give that clown money! Individual issues with coupons are $5 i think and better yet for $15 go gamer unlocked get extra 10% on trades and off preowned and a years worth of magazine and coupons. Also when i signed up i was emailed a few bonus coupons about a month after enrollment one of which was for b2g1 free. Unlocked is def worth it imo.

[quote name='kygad']Seriously don't give that clown money! Individual issues with coupons are $5 i think and better yet for $15 go gamer unlocked get extra 10% on trades and off preowned and a years worth of magazine and coupons. Also when i signed up i was emailed a few bonus coupons about a month after enrollment one of which was for b2g1 free. Unlocked is def worth it imo.[/QUOTE]

stores no longer sell individual coupons for $5 anymore.

[quote name='kygad']Seriously don't give that clown money! Individual issues with coupons are $5 i think and better yet for $15 go gamer unlocked get extra 10% on trades and off preowned and a years worth of magazine and coupons. Also when i signed up i was emailed a few bonus coupons about a month after enrollment one of which was for b2g1 free. Unlocked is def worth it imo.[/QUOTE]
No more $5 issues.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']That $10 off pre-owned coupon is not working on Blops II's sale price. May need an override or something to make it happen.[/QUOTE]

but the online sale prices are reflected in store, right?

I'm not sure what the issue was. It may be the price rang up as $49.99 originally. I'm going back right now to do a return. Will update in a bit.

The price is ringing up as $49.99 in store. My receipt had the $10 off coupon apply, then $5 off because of GCU.

Total was $35 + tax, when it should have been $24.19 + tax. Manager issued me a $10 gift card for the difference since I paid w/ RZ certificates and she couldn't really refund me the difference.

So you will need an override on the transaction if you want to stack the promotions (unless the price in-store updates).

[quote name='enigma']Actually, here's a post on Unboxed from a Community Connector stating that policy states it's okay.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-Geek-Squad-Policies/Re-Gamer-Coupons-question/td-p/310892[/QUOTE]
I really hope Kyle gets paid the amount he deserved by BBY for the amount of effort he puts in the forums, addressing questions and concerns, sometimes even from raging customers (not this post). When I was a TA back in grad school, dealing with raging students extracted every ounce of self control out of me. So I fully respect what he does.

bread's done
Back