April @Gamer Coupons: $25 NFS: MW, $20 Hitman and Sleeping Dogs

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Same deal as last time, coupons available in store with GC Unlocked subscription or available from the digital magazine.

Valid from 4/7 - 5/4

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3 & 360) for $24.99 (fixed price)
$20 off Hitman: Absolution (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Sleeping Dogs (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off MLB 12: The Show (PS3) - $10 AC
$20 off World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria Collector's Edition (PC) - $60 AC
$20 off Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Starter Kit (360) - $55 AC
$10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 and up
$25 off Select Gunnar Gaming Eyeware (Doesn't specify which pairs)

An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
I got sent an extra promo code for NFS Most Wanted from a CAG member (TimesTicking) and he is asking me to give it to anybody that needs it. Send me a PM and I will more than happy to PM the code.

[quote name='Vigilante']Wow, that's surprising. Maybe I'll try that on Hitman Absolution :)ps3:) by PMing the $29.99 price on Amazon and asking to use the $20 off coupon also to get it for $9.99...:bouncy:

Having a print-out of that thread would help, too.[/QUOTE]
Print out. Excellent idea.

[quote name='Vigilante']Wow, that's surprising. Maybe I'll try that on Hitman Absolution :)ps3:) by PMing the $29.99 price on Amazon and asking to use the $20 off coupon also to get it for $9.99...:bouncy:

That thread was made 2+ years ago lol.

I've tried to do this with Doom 3. I went to the store, PM'd the game with amazon's price ($30). So they accepted the PM, used the $20 coupon with my newly priced $30 Doom3. However, my total still came out to $20. The guy says it only discounted $10 off instead of $20. I didn't argue with him or anything, told him my confusion with why PMing Doom 3 to $30 and using $20 off does not bring it to $10, but he didn't seem to know the answer either. He just said the system only took $10 off (instead of $20).

And looking at that 2 year old forum, the reply says "they should be honoring them [I assume "them" means the coupons] on sale prices as well as valid price matches."
Though it's a 2 year old forum/post, if the terms have been the same since, then you should be able to get Absolution for $9.99. And so, I should've gotten my Doom 3 for $9.99 which I'm probably going to bring up to my BB.

[quote name='itzknickknac']I've tried to do this with Doom 3. I went to the store, PM'd the game with amazon's price ($30). So they accepted the PM, used the $20 coupon with my newly priced $30 Doom3. However, my total still came out to $20. The guy says it only discounted $10 off instead of $20. I didn't argue with him or anything, told him my confusion with why PMing Doom 3 to $30 and using $20 off does not bring it to $10, but he didn't seem to know the answer either. He just said the system only took $10 off (instead of $20).

And looking at that 2 year old forum, the reply says "they should be honoring them [I assume "them" means the coupons] on sale prices as well as valid price matches."
Though it's a 2 year old forum/post, if the terms have been the same since, then you should be able to get Absolution for $9.99. And so, I should've gotten my Doom 3 for $9.99 which I'm probably going to bring up to my BB.[/QUOTE]I can see why the register might not accept both the PM and the coupon, but one idea I have is to suggest doing both deductions as one big PM--so for Absolution, I'd ask them to PM it down to $9.99 (after showing the Amazon price and coupon, of course) and give them the coupon for them to do with as they wish. I have no idea if it'll work, but I'll definitely give it a shot.

The register blocks coupons after price matching. It takes its current selling price and deducts it from there. Not the pm price. You will definitely get that dreaded 'no double dipping' crap as always.

They will most likely dismiss your print out for two reasons as well:

One it is outdated.
Two, you will have to find the thread all over again for them to see that it is legit.

[quote name='StryderOmega']The register blocks coupons after price matching. It takes its current selling price and deducts it from there. Not the pm price. You will definitely get that dreaded 'no double dipping' crap as always.

They will most likely dismiss your print out for two reasons as well:

One it is outdated.
Two, you will have to find the thread all over again for them to see that it is legit.[/QUOTE]You do have a point (well, two of them). And it's not as though I really need Absolution right now with Bioshock Infinite capturing my full attention. :drool:

I keep meaning to post this, but even though my sub expired last month... I still got this months issue. Since I have no interest in anything listed (I honestly doubt I would bite on Hitman at $0), I am more than happy to give away my codes. If you're interested in one, please just shoot me a PM and I'll pass it your way.

Disclaimer, must have a join date prior to 2013 or 200+ posts if you joined in 2013. Limit 1 per person.

[quote name='Vigilante']You do have a point (well, two of them). And it's not as though I really need Absolution right now with Bioshock Infinite capturing my full attention. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Believe me I don't want to discourage people as I want absolution for $10 just as much as the next guy, but I highly doubt it will work. If there are a couple success stories, then I will give it a shot.

If anyone out there doesn't want the Sleeping Dogs coupon/code, I could really use it.
I have been waiting to get this game at this price since it came out.
Thanks

well, I confirmed that sleeping dogs are indeed discontinued from bestbuy, as they will not longer get any more shipments, or carry the game in their stores.

All my coupons are up for the first PM EXCEPT sleeping dogs.

edit 1: $10 off pre-owned 29.99 gone.
edit 2: MLB The Show 12 gone.

[quote name='Vigilante']I can see why the register might not accept both the PM and the coupon, but one idea I have is to suggest doing both deductions as one big PM--so for Absolution, I'd ask them to PM it down to $9.99 (after showing the Amazon price and coupon, of course) and give them the coupon for them to do with as they wish. I have no idea if it'll work, but I'll definitely give it a shot.[/QUOTE]
When I had them PM and coupon the Pulse Elite headset, that's what they had to do - one big PM.

Hmmm....to try and obtain a gamer coupon again for Hitman Absolution or not...

My Best Buy near me is retarded. The guy thought you have to be "Gamer's Club Unlocked" to use a coupon...

He is wrong.....right? I mean the coupon does say you just have to be a Gamer's Club member and you're automatically part of it with the free Reward Zone membership right?

[quote name='dviper2399']So Sleeping Dogs coupon is only PS3? Thats what the coupon states, OP says xbox is included[/QUOTE]Yeah, the OP really needs to edit the first post and thread title to reflect the :ps3:-only factor for Sleeping Dogs' coupon.

[quote name='Vigilante']Yeah, the OP really needs to edit the first post and thread title to reflect the :ps3:-only factor for Sleeping Dogs' coupon.[/QUOTE]

LAME

Oh well, hopefully they'll do a GOTY so I don't have to clog up my HDD any more.

[quote name='strait edge follower']im acually excited for the 10$ off used game coupon as the sales for used prices should be ringing up in store. come on 29.99 used dmc ![/QUOTE]

Any good $29.99 - $34.99 used games right now? I have a $10 RZ certificate, too, so I could go for a decent used game for $10.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Any good $29.99 - $34.99 used games right now? I have a $10 RZ certificate, too, so I could go for a decent used game for $10.[/QUOTE]

sleeping dogs, if you cannot find it at your local stores. or if you want the xbox 360 version. SInce the $20 off, is only for the ps3.

[quote name='YBX87']sleeping dogs, if you cannot find it at your local stores. or if you want the xbox 360 version. SInce the $20 off, is only for the ps3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that. I had it for PS3 and traded it in. For some reason I thought it was shooting like GTA but it's a brawler like Arkham City. Is it that way the whole game through?

[quote name='Lord Chabelo']No coupons in the mail yet, are they all online now?[/QUOTE]

No, I got my mag yesterday.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Yeah I saw that. I had it for PS3 and traded it in. For some reason I thought it was shooting like GTA but it's a brawler like Arkham City. Is it that way the whole game through?[/QUOTE]
I guess it depends on your play style.

I brawled wherever I could because it was really fun.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Yeah I got mine the day coupons went live.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, just checked my mail, was in there on that day.

I'll probably end up getting Sleeping Dogs for my PS3, but I'm fixing to buy an OG Xbox, so it won't be for a couple weeks.

I just received my magazine today in the mail, so they are still mailing out physical copies, and you all should be getting yours this week.

I renewed my subscription and they set me up for digital somehow. I'd much rather have print. Is all I need to do is email them and request it?

[quote name='whoknows']I renewed my subscription and they set me up for digital somehow. I'd much rather have print. Is all I need to do is email them and request it?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately once you renew (or of you're a brand new subscriber) you are stuck with digital.

[quote name='mossfan563']Hmmm....to try and obtain a gamer coupon again for Hitman Absolution or not...

My Best Buy near me is retarded. The guy thought you have to be "Gamer's Club Unlocked" to use a coupon...

He is wrong.....right? I mean the coupon does say you just have to be a Gamer's Club member and you're automatically part of it with the free Reward Zone membership right?[/QUOTE]
I heard something from another member here. Cannot remember who. He said that the little booklets are no longer ringing up for $5, or for any amount. So you cannot buy them. Also, a scanned coupon will not apply unless you scan a Rewards Zone Unlocked card, or use a phone number of an Unlocked card.

Hitman is free for PS+ Europe next month which is where I got Sleeping Dogs a couple months ago. Haven't used one of these coupons since KOA.

And so is Sleeping Dogs.

[quote name='showtimefolks']Hitman is pretty good[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, you can use your digital coupons online now, whereas you cannot use your physcial coupons online. This is a plus for those who don't have a Best Buy near you, and sometimes more popular games are soldout at the store when they go on sale. Gas prices are expensive now-a-days anyway.

[quote name='whoknows']I renewed my subscription and they set me up for digital somehow. I'd much rather have print. Is all I need to do is email them and request it?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Squall Leonheart']I heard something from another member here. Cannot remember who. He said that the little booklets are no longer ringing up for $5, or for any amount. So you cannot buy them. Also, a scanned coupon will not apply unless you scan a Rewards Zone Unlocked card, or use a phone number of an Unlocked card.[/QUOTE]

Don't need to be Unlocked. Just have Gamers Club as part of your RZ account. (Which is free)

[quote name='StryderOmega']Don't need to be Unlocked. Just have Gamers Club as part of your RZ account. (Which is free)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well at my Best Buy, I had a guy tell me you had to be Unlocked to use the coupon.
Is he wrong or is this starting to become a new rule?

[quote name='thegame85']Unfortunately once you renew (or of you're a brand new subscriber) you are stuck with digital.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty disappointing.

Oh well.

[quote name='mossfan563']Yeah, well at my Best Buy, I had a guy tell me you had to be Unlocked to use the coupon.
Is he wrong or is this starting to become a new rule?[/QUOTE]

You need to be unlocked to use the coupons hence why they started the unlocked promotion in the first place.

[quote name='jovhany']You need to be unlocked to use the coupons hence why they started the unlocked promotion in the first place.[/QUOTE]

So you can't buy the magazine anymore and use the coupons that way?

You could never do that before, since it clearly states on the coupons that you have to be an unlocked member in order to use them. It has always stated that on there.

[quote name='mossfan563']So you can't buy the magazine anymore and use the coupons that way?[/QUOTE]

Well i just picked up BL 2 and 1 from psn after reading some reviews and hoping I like it. I will play on weekends mostly and if you would like to play feel free to add me to your list

AzGoat

Please no kids, just looking to play some a game and have some fun.

[quote name='AzGoat']Well i just picked up BL 2 and 1 from psn after reading some reviews and hoping I like it. I will play on weekends mostly and if you would like to play feel free to add me to n.[/QUOTE]

Wut the hell is BL 2 ?

I tried to use the $10 off preowned coupon in store today on a used copy of CoD:BO II, but the game was not ringing up with the sale price on Best Buy's website. I told the clerk that I wanted to pricematch, get my 10% GCU and then use the coupon. I figured since I was pricematching BB.com that I would be in the clear (as I would be able to use the coupon in this manner using the digital code IF I had a digital subscription). No dice though as the clerk would not override the coupon (as it wasn't taking the $10 off the pricematch).

I'm waiting to see if someone from the BB Community forums can help me out, but in the meantime, I made the switch to digital instead of waiting for my renewal. Even though I do prefer a physical magazine, being able to use the coupons online as a possible option is more than enough incentive.

[quote name='jovhany']You need to be unlocked to use the coupons hence why they started the unlocked promotion in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks ass, since I was one of the early subscribers who didn't get the unlocked membership with my sub at first... I still have like 5 or 6 more magazines and yet I can;t use the coupons? fuck you, Best Buy.

[quote name='mossfan563']Yeah, well at my Best Buy, I had a guy tell me you had to be Unlocked to use the coupon.
Is he wrong or is this starting to become a new rule?[/QUOTE]

The terms of the coupons say no where on them that you need to be "Unlocked" so he is bsing you.

The computer should take it long as you have Gamers Club on your account.

Edit: So everyone stops spreading bullshit...

Customer must be a Reward Zone® Gamers Club member to redeem coupon. Not valid with any other coupons, offers or discounts. Not valid on pre-owned games, unless the coupon is for pre-owned game(s). Selection varies by store. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Valid in store and on in-stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks or on any BestBuy.com® order, including store pickup. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 4/7/13–5/4/13.

This is the terms for this month's coupons. No where does it say you need to be part of the "Unlocked" group.

bread's done
Back