Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for

Dreamcast controller
Any of the friday series movies with ice cube
ps1 games
also any usb drives would do

[quote name='spamfree2']Things I am looking for:

- PSP 256 MB Pro Duo Memorystick ( Going to get a PSP from a trade here on CAG w/o a MS)
- Memory Card Port for the PS2 Phat (Memory Port 1 doesn't read :( )[/quote]

I have a 256 pro duo memory card. pm me if u still want one

I can't see this going too far, but I'll give it a shot...
-Any unwanted PC or Mac games games.
-Any older computer items
-TI-99/4a games (yeah right)
-Commodore 64 games
-PCMCIA Card w/ USB ports
-Mac-compatible PCI card w/ USB ports

Looking for a breakaway connector for the OG Xbox controllers. Just need one - anyone got an extra lying around?

instruction manual for Nights into Dreams on the Sega Saturn, a PM of someone willing to sell me a Nights 3D controller for Saturn, Empty case for Soul Calibur DC with the artwork.

I'm probably getting a PS3 on Thursday, and would love to borrow one of those PS2 memory card adapters, so I can move my saves to the console.

EDIT: All taken care of! :D

I would like a nice hard drive for my computer to back up music on :)

I just got a half-dozen non-working sample thumb drives from a promotional company. I'd gladly trade them for a single working one of 512mb or more, if that sounds fair.

[quote name='kingocraplantis']I just got a half-dozen non-working sample thumb drives from a promotional company. I'd gladly trade them for a single working one of 512mb or more, if that sounds fair.[/quote]

wrong thread

[quote name='Demix500']wrong thread[/quote]

Yeah, I'm sorry, I knew I sounded like I was going against the whole theme of the thread as soon I reread the post. I guess I'm just trying to say that I'd like a thumb drive and am willing to add incentive for it if need be.

any playstation 1 games but i really need these games more than any tomb raider,tomb raider 2,resident evil,resident evil 3,gran turismo 2,metal gear solid,tekken 3,twisted metal 4

SD card reader for PC
Strategy Guides (I'll update w/ a list of what I'm looking for later)
GBASPs (need 2, although a regular GBA will do)
Official Nintendo GBA-GC link cables
Unwanted GC, GBA, and DS games

This is probably fruitless, but if anyone has the OXM demo disc from a while back with some Oblivion DLC on it......I would be forever greatful.

i'm looking for a ps2 -> ps3 memory card adapter i'd be willing to pay shipping both ways to borrow from someone. i just can't stomach 20 bucks to get my ps2 saves onto my new ps3.

theres no 'trade line' for one of these is there? might be a good idea as i think a lot of CAG's are getting ps3's recently that didn't have them already.

[quote name='mang9432']i'm looking for a ps2 -> ps3 memory card adapter i'd be willing to pay shipping both ways to borrow from someone. i just can't stomach 20 bucks to get my ps2 saves onto my new ps3.

theres no 'trade line' for one of these is there? might be a good idea as i think a lot of CAG's are getting ps3's recently that didn't have them already.[/quote]
Check your local Kmart, they should be on clearance for $1.50 each.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Check your local Kmart, they should be on clearance for $1.50 each.[/QUOTE]

damn! nice. thanks dude

[quote name='Brodieman']If anyone has some black NES game sleeves lying around I'd really love some.[/QUOTE]

i might have a few at my mom's house. i'll check.

Anyone have a God of War PSP case and manual they'd be willing to part with? Just got the bundle and surprisingly, game only...

Man, I could totally use a manual to Megaman X Command Mission (PS2) and La Pucelle (PS2). People at goozex screwed me over. Of course, I'll cover shipping.

looking for Ninintendo Power Mags/posters,anime wallscrolls,videogames(any),videogame related items,board games,

Thank You

GIVE ME POSTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back