Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a longshot, but here it goes...

box/manual for ESPN NHL 2K4 xbox
disc only for ESPN NHL 2K5 xbox

basically GS shaq-fu'd me over awhile back...

anyone got any drugs? no, i kid i kid.

but seriously, anyone got any nes dust covers/snes dust covers.. i'd gladly pay shipping...

I'm looking for the OXM disc a few months back that has the ninja gaiden 2 picture pack. I want to say it was either the june or july issue. Any help is appreciated.

[quote name='mgriff']its a longshot, but here it goes...

box/manual for ESPN NHL 2K4 xbox
disc only for ESPN NHL 2K5 xbox

basically GS shaq-fu'd me over awhile back...[/quote]

So close! I have xbox nhl 2004 (ea) box .... somehow lost the game..

I know this is going to sound weird but, anyone willing to get rid of WWF Raw or WWE Raw 2 for the original Xbox? I have almost all of the American wrestling games that have been released in the US, and all places around me that carry these 2 games don't have a damn manual or the original cases and it's driving me mad!!!

This isn't VG related, but I was curious if anyone had a spare battery for a Razr phone, as mine might as well be a paperweight now.

I would like packing tape, microSD cards (larger than 64mb), an empty psp case, a PS2 to PS3 memory card adaptor, and perhaps either/both Metal Gear Saga DVDs...

Also, promo stuff. Anything from Xenosaga/GITS/Star Ocean/Tales will be adored until the end of time.

Would like a SD memory card. 1GB and higher if possible. They range anywhere from 1-15 bucks usually, can make some compensation, please pm me!

A shot in the dark...I need the stickers that came with the Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs (the show, not the movie). I know a lot of people toss them out, but if anyone has them and wouldn't mind giving them away (cost of a stamp included, I guess), I'd appreciate it. My GF wants them for some strange reason.

I realize I am asking for something vary generously but you never know.

I am just looking for various broken gaming consoles. I don't really care what is wrong with them, I just like to take them apart and tinker with them.

I could use a Microsoft Rechargeable Battery Pack, if anyone has one lying around.
(preferable a white one since my second controller is white)

I'm also looking for a Ps2 -> Ps3 Memory card adapter and any pro duo memory cards you might have laying around.

Thanks!

[quote name='Seller7492']I need a wireless Xbox360 controller and will pay for shipping and give you a 48 hour XBL code.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shemer77']Hey im looking for ea's skate for the ps3 if anybody has one[/QUOTE]

Do people really expect to get these types of things? If so, I could use a 360 guitar controller, a tank of gas, and $100. K thanks.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Obviously don't be asking for ridiculous things, we don't need the thread cluttered with junk.[/QUOTE]

I'd like a plastic cap for the end of an ipod cable (the part that goes into the ipod itself) and a PM from someone willing to sell me a Wii Remote. No bundles, just the remote.

I would love it if someone has any strategy guides, gaming magazines or promotional stuff they could send me. Also any games or MS points if someone is feeling incredibly generous. I can't pay for shipping but I can give you a code for a month of xbox live and I also have some instruction manuals that I don't need. You can send me a self adressed stamped envelope or I will send them out if you agree to send me something. Pm me if interested.
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Assassins creed (xbox 360)
Earth Defense Force 2017 (Xbox 360)
FF7:Crisis Core (PSP)
Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 (Xbox 360)
Condenmned 2:Bloodshot (Xbox 360
The incredible Hulk (Xbox 360)

As asked for before it would be cool if some CAG had manuals for these games and would be willing to let them go:

Dead or Alive:XBV (Xbox)
Serious Sam (Xbox)
Painkiller (Xbox)
Fatal Frame II (Xbox)

:pray:

Looking for any SD/MMC cards (any size 512mb or higher!), any microSD cards (larger than 64mb), a psp game case (needs to be clean), and a PS2 to PS3 memory card adaptor. Metal Gear Solid Saga 2 would be lovely too.

Also, promo stuff. Anything from Xenosaga/GITS/Star Ocean/Tales will be adored until the end of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
i need a xbox 360 headset if possible wireless. the one i have right now makes people online hate me from the static

Not really looking for much but I would be interested in the demo disks for the Official Xbox Magazine Vol.77 , 82 , 83 , and 84. I somehow never ended up getting them cause I think my subscription lapsed. Thanks to Stormedtrooper for these.:)

I'd also be interested in sports games for the last gen systems (PS2 , GCN , Xbox , GBA). Don't need any maddens though , I've already got the ones I need there.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have an extra xbox 360 high def cable set they dont need? like lets say you use the hdmi, and have never busted out the cord that came with yours?

Battery cover cap for an Audiovox DC400 7 in 1 Multi-Function Digital Camcorder. Instructions for Soul Calibur II Game Cube, since Goozex members can't be bothered to check before listing.

Really need an Xbox 360 HDD migration kit, even just to borrow for a few days. I just got a 120GB HDD and microsoft only gives them to owners of Elite consoles, apparently. :(

TVGuide included freebies - Lost Map/CD, Elvis CD, High School Musical 2 CD's, Hannah Montana 3D Glasses. As a subscriber, I don't get these, for some strange reason. Only available if you buy in-store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back