Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sp00ge']Really need an Xbox 360 HDD migration kit, even just to borrow for a few days. I just got a 120GB HDD and microsoft only gives them to owners of Elite consoles, apparently. :([/QUOTE]

Doesn't the transfer cable & cd still come inside the 120GB hard drive package?

Yugioh Pegasus Starter Deck Box. Just the box. I've already recreated the entire deck from various misc collections.

Xbox 360 HDD Transfer Cable w/ Disc, or an Elite Serial Number?

I bought a 120gig HDD at GS but it didn't come with the cable... and when I went to order a free one from Xbox.com you need to have an Elite Serial Number... doh! Thanks guys!

Another request. Games for Windows magazine issues 1-8. That way I can have all the issues from the beginning up till discontinuation.

Also , more of a long shot , GMR issue 2 or 3 (not sure which one I'm missing). Want it to complete my GMR issues. Thanks to AkariK for this.:)

While I was doing some checking though , I could also use Xbox Nation Magazine Issues 1-14 , the EGM Codebook #2 , and the EGM Holidays Buyers Guide from 2006 , 2007 , and 2008 (?). The EGM Holiday Buyers guides would be especially nice since I was collecting those for several years , but now no places around me ever carry them at holiday time and I can't find anywhere to order them online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could use some ps2 strategy guides. ffx, ffx-2, dragon quest 8, silent hill 3, resident evil 4, Persona 3. Id gladly pay shipping and a little more. Ill be holding my breath. ;)

Does anyone have some extra regular RCA (red,yellow,white, male-male) composite cords? I got a switch but I needed some extra RCA cords. I'd be happy to try and find some 1 month live codes or something.

I'm also in need of a Xbox 360 Data Migration kit for my 20gb to 120gb updgrade. I will be more than happy to ship it back to you after I use it.

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5275142

Anyone that helps me get my xbox I will credit your acct with paypal.

For instance If you sign up for blockbuster online I will repay you 9.99

Or I will make offers. I have a lot of extra electronic stuff lying around like cords, cables, psp accessories and etc. Just make me an offer. I'll do almost anything to get 9 referrals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in the following:

-XBOX Live Texas Hold 'Em code
-Battlefield: Bad Company sniper code

In return, I can send you 10 MyCokeRewards codes at 3 points each.

Thanks!

If anyone had a spare microSD card to give away (preferably 1gb+) I'd happily pay shipping costs. I also have a GBA->GC cable I could ship to someone in exchange, as well as other free stuff to give away.

:gc:

I'm looking for a kirby e-reader card. If you need to know what it looks like, heres an image:
3-d09.jpg

It's the last card i need to complete the design card collection.

Looking for:

Ratchet and clank 1 instruction manual

Devil May cry 1 instruction manual

I would really appreciate it if someone could send me one of the manuals or both. I will pay for shipping. Thanks.

I need a 100 MS pt code badly to get Geometry Wars 2 badly! Please PM a code! I will be forever eternally grateful!

Anyone got a TF2 guest pass I could have? I got to play a little bit over the free weekend, but I ended up having to go out of town and missed most of it. I can't decide if it's worth the 20 for me or not, so I'd like a little more play time to figure it out if anyone would be so kind.

I'm looking for a Manhunt 2 Manual (Wii Version). I bought a copy used at GameStop and didn't realize until I got home that there was no manual. I will pay for shipping. Thanks.

im looking for:

an RF or AC adapter for the NES
&
the manual to chrono cross for ps1.

also, does anyone have an original gameboy they are looking to unload?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back