Ass Creed: Bro, Sonic Generations $15.99, House of Dead OVERKILL $9.99 @ NewEgg

Yup... looks *dead*.. shrug :) Congrats on all who got the HotD. I already have it for wii, but... ps3 trumps in graphics, I have a 3d tv, ,and the move "gun" is much better than my wii "zapper". Also the 2 extra levels help... I was on the fence, but dang, the price was too good on this one to pass up.

DAMNNNNNN!!!!!!! Between PS+ and Newegg, I'm hesitant to fuckCKINGGGGG buy games anymore!!!!!!!! Not to mention...Target & Best Buy!!!!!!!!!!:hot:

Bought HOTD online for $17.99 thinking it's the cheapest.

DAMNNNNNN!!!!!!! Between PS+ and Newegg, I'm hesitant to fuckCKINGGGGG buy games anymore!!!!!!!! Not to mention...Target & Best Buy!!!!!!!!!!:hot:

Bought HOTD online for $17.99 thinking it's the cheapest.

Nabbed AssBro and HoTD while browsing the net at work earlier (mind you, it was on my lunch). Fortunately, I didn't decide to wait till I got home. Thanks, OP.

Not sure if I should be annoyed that I bit on HOTD:O at Amazon for $18.90 yesterday, or that I missed this deal anyway. ;) I figured HOTD was not likely to go much cheaper than $15 soon, just due to low print runs, guess I was wrong!

[quote name='Barkwhip']Is House of the Dead worth getting if I don't have a Move?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it isn't worth it if you don't have Move. It's the reason I passed on it as well. Playing HotD with a standard controller is just wrong on so many levels.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Nah, it isn't worth it if you don't have Move. It's the reason I passed on it as well. Playing HotD with a standard controller is just wrong on so many levels.[/QUOTE]It's not likely to get much cheaper new, so it was worth picking it up at that price, especially with the free shipping.

[quote name='y2kenjination']So glad I picked up two Move controllers last week at GameStop for $25 new each. :) I wonder if they're still on sale?[/QUOTE]

lol... for a second I'm sure some people had sympathy for you being unemployed... but... really? spending $50 on move controllers... and then revealing you are picky and turning down offers from google and starbucks because you don't want to commute...

Don't get me wrong, happy you are getting offers and well on the way to a job, but saying "no job, and barely any funds" is deceptive given your situation.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's not likely to get much cheaper new, so it was worth picking it up at that price, especially with the free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong...the price is killer. Let me re-phrase what I meant in answering the other guy.

If someone already has or plans on investing in Move in the future...then by all means get the game. But, if someone never plans on getting Move...ever...then it really isn't worth getting, IMO. Even for $10...because the nature of the game is meant to be played using Move. It's essential for the game's core gameplay mechanics.

But...to each their own. I'm not one to piss on anyone's parade. ;)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']lol... for a second I'm sure some people had sympathy for you being unemployed... but... really? spending $50 on move controllers... and then revealing you are picky and turning down offers from google and starbucks because you don't want to commute...

Don't get me wrong, happy you are getting offers and well on the way to a job, but saying "no job, and barely any funds" is deceptive given your situation.[/QUOTE]
Whoa there, it's not like I'm trying to gain sympathy from anyone. Did I ask you for a donation or something? Geez, chill. It's not like I'm barely getting by or anything. I'm just saying it sucks that CAG keeps posting awesome deals, but I have to limit my spendings. There's a million other things I want to purchase atm, but I can't.

Perhaps "barely any funds" was a bit of an exaggeration on my part. Anyhow, what's it matter to you? Whether I want to accept a position from google or Starbucks, that's completely up to me. I don't need to get into details because this is a gaming forum, but Amazon would be the best fit for me. The commute mostly has to do with how much I'd be spending on gas, parking, hourly rate, job security, etc.

If you are interested in HOTD Overkill then it might be worth an investment in a move set up to also play HOTD 3, HOTD 4, Time Crisis Razing Storm/Deadstorm Pirates/Time Crisis 4, and Dead Space Extraction also.

[quote name='y2kenjination']Whoa there, it's not like I'm trying to gain sympathy from anyone. Did I ask you for a donation or something? Geez, chill. It's not like I'm barely getting by or anything. I'm just saying it sucks that CAG keeps posting awesome deals, but I have to limit my spendings. There's a million other things I want to purchase atm, but I can't.

Perhaps "barely any funds" was a bit of an exaggeration on my part. Anyhow, what's it matter to you? Whether I want to accept a position from google or Starbucks, that's completely up to me. I don't need to get into details because this is a gaming forum, but Amazon would be the best fit for me. The commute mostly has to do with how much I'd be spending on gas, parking, hourly rate, job security, etc.[/QUOTE]

I'm happy for you. Choosing between jobs is great and absolutely your right. And I don't think you were purposefully trying to illicit sympathy, I was just pointing out that "no job, and barely any funds" is deceptive to your situation. Given so many CAGs have actually lost their jobs and don't even have offers on the table I think phrasing your situation that way just rubbed me the wrong way. Again I don't think it was intentional nor do I think anything bad of you or anyone who has the luxury of multiple job offers.

[quote name='y2kenjination']Yup, I've applied for like a bazillion jobs in the past month and a half, and I've barely heard back from any of them. I guess I'm being a little too picky. I'm *this* close from getting a call from Amazon. I'm just waiting for my recruiter to get the green light from them at this point. I got offers from Starbucks corporate and google, but I don't feel like making a 40+ minute commute to downtown Seattle everyday. Google's position is only for 1 year, and I'd prefer a long term position.

It's so hard to resist my gaming purchases. You don't even know how many titles I want to purchase from PSN and my Amazon wishlist right now. I gave in last night and subscribed to PSN Plus because I couldn't wait, and now these newegg deals. =([/QUOTE]

WTF? I came here to see if this deal is back in stock and I have to wade through pages of somebody posting their life stories and others replying/encouraging them?

No one cares if you declined a position with the White House when Obama called you from Air Force One because your mother has herpes or something.... don't clog up the threads with this crap! You want to vent, get a girl or make some friends....

CAG's immediately flame when somebody unintentionally posts the same deal twice but they let this diarrhea spew forth without batting an eye...

[quote name='Lordd_G']WTF? I came here to see if this deal is back in stock and I have to wade through pages of somebody posting their life stories and others replying/encouraging them?

No one cares if you declined a position with the White House when Obama called you from Air Force One because your mother has herpes or something.... don't clog up the threads with this crap! You want to vent, get a girl or make some friends....

CAG's immediately flame when somebody unintentionally posts the same deal twice but they let this diarrhea spew forth without batting an eye...[/QUOTE]

WTF? I came here to see if this deal is back in stock and I have to wade through people yelling at other people about useless posts?

CAG's immediately flame when somebody unintentionally posts the same deal twice but they let this diarrhea spew forth without batting an eye...

All of you just need to calm down, and stop derailing the thread even further. I never wanted this to turn into "my life story". Someone asked me about my job hunt situation, and I replied. Simple as that. Nothing left to see here folks...

Moooooving on, Sonic Generations is a great deal, and I'm looking forward to my copy of HoTD Overkill.

[quote name='y2kenjination']So glad I picked up two Move controllers last week at GameStop for $25 new each. :) I wonder if they're still on sale?[/QUOTE]

They are I just can't get free shipping on Gamestop anymore

bastards

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']If you don't have HOTD: Overkill already, PICK UP A COPY! That game is amazing![/QUOTE]
Do you need Move to play it? I played it on Wii and fucking loved it.

10 bucks for HOTD is a steal, awesome game. I paid 30 and was happy. Still worth getting if you already have the Wii version.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']WTF? I came here to see if this deal is back in stock and I have to wade through people yelling at other people about useless posts?

CAG's immediately flame when somebody unintentionally posts the same deal twice but they let this diarrhea spew forth without batting an eye...[/QUOTE]

:applause:

This should be a 'stickied' post!!!!!!!

[quote name='Lordd_G']WTF? I came here to see if this deal is back in stock and I have to wade through pages of somebody posting their life stories and others replying/encouraging them?

The easiest way to see if this deal is back in stock is to go to www.newegg.com and search for the game you are interested in. If it is in stock and you can order it at the price, that means the deal is back in stock. You can also double check ebay.com to see if Newegg has listed any of these games for the sale price on that site.

This will save you the aggravation of having to search through any pages of this thread unnecessarily and should help reduce the stress in your life. Once you find the page for the game you are interested in, I will also suggest you bookmark it for easier access next time you want to check on the stock status for that game. Instructions on bookmarking web pages can be easily found with a google search. :roll:

House of the Dead Overkill is dead as well! :whistle2:(

Oh well, I'll just hold off until the universal drop to $20 or less. Hopefully, they'll restock next week and still have the same price by then.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']The easiest way to see if this deal is back in stock is to go to www.newegg.com and search for the game you are interested in. If it is in stock and you can order it at the price, that means the deal is back in stock. You can also double check ebay.com to see if Newegg has listed any of these games for the sale price on that site.

This will save you the aggravation of having to search through any pages of this thread unnecessarily and should help reduce the stress in your life. Once you find the page for the game you are interested in, I will also suggest you bookmark it for easier access next time you want to check on the stock status for that game. Instructions on bookmarking web pages can be easily found with a google search. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I don't need a sarcastic reply on how to bookmark a page.

But since we're teaching each other new things, let me introduce you to the function of just PM'ing someone. That way "Juri and the Fox" (sounds like a new comic) can blab away all they want without needlessly inflating the page count of a thread that's about videogame DEALS.

[quote name='y2kenjination']All of you just need to calm down, and stop derailing the thread even further. I never wanted this to turn into "my life story". Someone asked me about my job hunt situation, and I replied. Simple as that. Nothing left to see here folks...

Moooooving on, Sonic Generations is a great deal, and I'm looking forward to my copy of HoTD Overkill.[/QUOTE]

It's called a PM, son. Try it.

[quote name='Lordd_G']It's called a PM, son. Try it.[/QUOTE]
We already ended our discussion after about 4 posts. Point taken. If you want to keep blabbin' on, why don't YOU use the PM function? Now stop your bitchin

[quote name='Purkeynator']If you are interested in HOTD Overkill then it might be worth an investment in a move set up to also play HOTD 3, HOTD 4, Time Crisis Razing Storm/Deadstorm Pirates/Time Crisis 4, and Dead Space Extraction also.[/QUOTE]

This brings up a good point; are all the insane Move bundle deals gone? I know the Mayhem bundle was $80 for a while at BB, and other bundles az well (007, R3), but it seems like they're over. I really only care about HOTD and maybe Time Crisis, so I guess all I need is a motion and eye camera; but I guess getting the sharpshooter too wouldn't be bad. Best deals on Move stuff right now, anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chimpmeister']This brings up a good point; are all the insane Move bundle deals gone? I know the Mayhem bundle was $80 for a while at BB, and other bundles az well (007, R3), but it seems like they're over. I really only care about HOTD and maybe Time Crisis, so I guess all I need is a nav and eye camera; but I guess getting the sharpshooter too wouldn't be bad. Best deals on Move stuff right now, anyone?[/QUOTE]

The Little Big Planet 2 SE bundle is still $79.99 on amazon and comes with a motion controller, nav controller, camera, and the game. Some of the other bundles don't include the nav controller, which comes in handy for some of the modes on Time Crisis (there's a fps style mode that requires a nav controller for movement, etc)...although you can, technically, use the dualshock in one hand instead.

The motion controllers alone are on sale for $25 at gamestop right now, too...

[quote name='MR_E']The Little Big Planet 2 SE bundle is still $79.99 on amazon and comes with a motion controller, nav controller, camera, and the game. Some of the other bundles don't include the nav controller, which comes in handy for some of the modes on Time Crisis (there's a fps style mode that requires a nav controller for movement, etc)...although you can, technically, use the dualshock in one hand instead.

The motion controllers alone are on sale for $25 at gamestop right now, too...[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I may just go for a motion controller and eye camera; didn't the Sports Champions bundle have those? Passed on all those deals, but really wanted to try HOTD at some point, and $10 was impossible to resist!

[quote name='chimpmeister']Thanks! I may just go for a motion controller and eye camera; didn't the Sports Champions bundle have those? Passed on all those deals, but really wanted to try HOTD at some point, and $10 was impossible to resist![/QUOTE]

Maybe another big bundle deal is coming up the way these Move prices are dropping. But, in the meantime, here are some choices...

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/playstation-move-motion-controller/78144

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-Pl...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item4ab620d6da

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/playstation-move-sharpshooter/88896

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shooting-Gu...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item1e65204104

Also, I got a Navigation Controller for $19.97(clearance) at Sears.

[quote name='Justin42']Not sure if I should be annoyed that I bit on HOTD:O at Amazon for $18.90 yesterday, or that I missed this deal anyway. ;) I figured HOTD was not likely to go much cheaper than $15 soon, just due to low print runs, guess I was wrong![/QUOTE]

I did the same, bought HotD not even a week ago once it was on sale for $20, just received it yesterday, and now it's on sale for $10.

Decided to buy this one for $10 (as well as Sonic Generations) and see about gifting one copy to a friend.

[quote name='MacMog']So what does that anrdoezrs.net redirect OP has wrapped around the actual store links do?[/QUOTE]

The redirects are not by the op.
Cheapyd wants his cut (referral money).
Most of the links going out of cag are referral links (automatically generated by the cag website)
You're a cag since 2006... I'm surprised you haven't realized this by now.

In the last two days, its like the universe is telling me to buy Sonic Generations and only my Sonic obsessed girlfriend is saying no....

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Maybe another big bundle deal is coming up the way these Move prices are dropping. But, in the meantime, here are some choices...

Also, I got a Navigation Controller for $19.97(clearance) at Sears.[/QUOTE]

I've seen the Eye at Walmart for $20 so that's another option.

bread's done
Back