Assassin's Creed 3 'Sharpshooter' available through NOS energy drink

I have a bunch of NOS codes i can help ppl with. $2.18(the cost of the local store w/ tax) via paypal gift or i'll trade for some cheapo steam games that are metacritic 75+

[quote name='mortalassassin']Does the codes work in EU `?[/QUOTE]

no they don't but if you are waiting to get all exclusive pre-order dlc , including sharpshooter on eu I suggest you get the season pass since all exclusive content will be released on the first dlc launched by ubisoft, you can check their site it says that.

I've got 2 codes to sell asking 1$ paypal for each, let me know the system platform you want them for if you are interested just pm me thanks

Wouldn't mind a 360 code if someone happens to have extra. I don't do caffeinated drinks unfortunately.

ok so I fell off (work, life, lowball) but I still have codes!

DO NOT PM ME!

next 9 folks who post here asking for a NOS code will get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MasaTFC']ok so I fell off (work, life, lowball) but I still have codes!

DO NOT PM ME!

next 9 folks who post here asking for a NOS code will get one.[/QUOTE]

Id like one please

[quote name='realit3y']I've got 2 codes to sell asking 1$ paypal for each, let me know the system platform you want them for if you are interested just pm me thanks[/QUOTE]

umm no you can't have one.

1. you already have them
2. you are selling them:drool:

[quote name='vantheman']Not trying to rush you or be a beggar, but are you still sending me a code?[/QUOTE]

just did like 20 minutes ago

will post when I have more. (probably tomorrow night)

[quote name='MasaTFC']umm no you can't have one.

1. you already have them
2. you are selling them:drool:[/QUOTE]

ok thanks for letting me know

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I have two NOS codes, I will give them to the first two people who pm me[/QUOTE]
Thank you, LazyTriangle. Got one.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I have two NOS codes, I will give them to the first two people who pm me codes are all gone[/QUOTE]

Thanks for giving me one as well

I have 6 codes left. First 6 people to post why they want the code, and what platform they want it on, will get PM'd a code.

Also, if anyone had a xbox live 10 year helmet, id appreciate it :) haha. :p

EDIT: Don't PM me asking for one, you have to post.

[quote name='USD']I have 6 codes left. First 6 people to post why they want the code, and what platform they want it on, will get PM'd a code.

EDIT: Don't PM me asking for one, you have to post.[/QUOTE]

Just got the game this BF and I want to use this on the MP

I'll take a ps3 code if someone has an extra and could pm it to me

I want it cause ac3 is bad ass and I have no add nos/dlc lol

[quote name='USD']I have 6 codes left. First 6 people to post why they want the code, and what platform they want it on, will get PM'd a code.

EDIT: Masa hooked me up with a code. Thanks again.

please post here when they are all gone so I can post that I have more.

Don't PM me about one people:D

Anyone have a spare 360 code they could part with? Multiplayer is a blast to play and the sharpshooter would be a nice addition to the roster.

bread's done
Back