At what age did you get your driver's license?

Yeah i turned 15 a few months ago and its time for my permit, which means I have to take drivers ed. Im not scared about the written test but im scared about the driving part we have to drive for 6 hours( 3 hours 1 day 3 hours the next) It scares me to think that im driving in traffic then im in a huge intersection and I panic and dont know what to do.

Idk i just signed myself up for drivers ed anyway, doesnt really matter if im scared or not ive got to have my liecense when im 16

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Permit and liscense at 15. No poll option for that.[/QUOTE]Most states the age is 16, so that's what I assumed when making the poll.

Anyway, the three things I need to work on before the test are
1. Parallel Parking (very important, since every tutorial just seems to confuse me, although I get some key concepts).
2. Perpendicular Parking (I sometimes worry I'll pull too close to a vehicle, or don't pull out right where I hit a car on the opposite side)
3. Learning to use mirrors and check blind spots (big thing I need to do, because I haven't checked my blind spot as often as I should, due to no driving lessons).

The truth is I feel bad for possibly taking a test with no lessons, but it has to be done sometime regardless.

Highway merging and hazardous weather conditions are also important, but I won't think about them until after I get my license (I don't need that knowledge for the driver's test).

bread's done
Back