Aug 07 On XBLM (8/30 NHL '08/TimeShift Demo, Halo Wars Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']My wife delivered our 9.3lbs son on Tuesday 8/14 by C-Section, normal delivery wasn't going to happen ;). Her and our son got discharged today, I'll try to update as I get the chance.[/QUOTE]
You named him Brak, right?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My wife delivered our 9.3lbs son on Tuesday 8/14 by C-Section, normal delivery wasn't going to happen ;). Her and our son got discharged today, I'll try to update as I get the chance.[/quote]

Congratulations. And welcome to the world little Starscream.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My wife delivered our 9.3lbs son on Tuesday 8/14 by C-Section, normal delivery wasn't going to happen ;). Her and our son got discharged today, I'll try to update as I get the chance.[/QUOTE]

Congrats man. I remember how happy I was when my daughter was born...I can't believe that was seven years ago. Time flies.

Congratulations!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My wife delivered our 9.3lbs son on Tuesday 8/14 by C-Section, normal delivery wasn't going to happen ;). Her and our son got discharged today, I'll try to update as I get the chance.[/quote]

Congrats! :applause: Take as much time as you need to update, there's no rush.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My wife delivered our 9.3lbs son on Tuesday 8/14 by C-Section, normal delivery wasn't going to happen ;).[/QUOTE]

Why is that? My last son was 11 lbs and was born without C-section :lol:.

Anyways, congrats Linkin. Give him a few years (about 3) and he'll be taking over all your game systems from you...

Congrats! I can't wait until he can copy/paste . ;)

I was 9 LBS 7 OZ. Your wife isn't too dedicated to child bearing! ;) Congradulations. What is his name? LinkinPrimeSquared?:booty:

Congratulations, that is truly more important than the Xbox Live Marketplace

[quote name='Kendal']I was 9 LBS 7 OZ. Your wife isn't too dedicated to child bearing! ;) Congradulations. What is his name? LinkinPrimeSquared?:booty:[/quote]

I actually wanted to name him Linkin but my wife rejected it...We couldn't come up with anything 2 days after birth I came up with Micky...he reminded me of when I was little and that was my nickname growing up.

[quote name='Richlough']Congrats! I can't wait until he can copy/paste . ;)[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Congratulations, that is truly more important than the Xbox Live Marketplace[/quote]

Thanks.

OP is updated...Today's new stuff:

Demo

Title: RATATOUILLE Demo
Content: RATATOUILLE Demo
Price: Free
Availability: Not available in Japan
Dash Text: Relive the film's greatest moments in Disney/Pixar's Ratatouille the video game. Explore action-packed worlds and mini-games!.
Theme

Title: Forza Motorsport 2
Content: Nissan Sentra SE-R Theme
Availability: United States
Dash Text: Download the Forza 2 Theme and you will be registered in the Nissan Sentra SE-R Forza 2 Challenge (subject to verification of eligibility) where you can race to win a trip to Los Angeles and a new car! For rules and details, please visit http://www.xboxlivetournament.com/Tournament.aspx?t=forzatwochallenge.
Gamer Picture

Title: Forza Motorsport 2
Content: Nissan Sentra SE-R Gamer Picture
Availability: United States
Dash Text: Download the Forza 2 Theme and you will be registered in the Nissan Sentra SE-R Forza 2 Challenge (subject to verification of eligibility) where you can race to win a trip to Los Angeles and a new car! For rules and details, please visit http://www.xboxlivetournament.com/Tournament.aspx?t=forzatwochallenge.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Congrats LP!

Is he playing that new Ratatouille demo yet? :D[/quote]
:lol: I wish...I'll work on making him a gamer as soon as he can hold a controller.

Back on topic...America's Army, announcement trailer is now up.

[quote name='Popnmusic']skate. Demo is out on XBLM. The dl is 1.09 gb[/QUOTE]

yess!!!!! I'll be playing it when I wake up tmmrw... also there's a ton of spider man 3 stuff up as well now... only themes and gamerpics, though they sound nice... more venom = more nice.

Isn't puzzle pfighter supposed to be out on Wednesday? was there any confirmation of that?

[quote name='Apossum']Isn't puzzle pfighter supposed to be out on Wednesday? was there any confirmation of that?[/QUOTE]
Nope. This Wednesday is Space Giraffe and Street Trace. Hopefully next week Puzzle Fighter will be out.

[quote name='DomLando']Nope. This Wednesday is Space Giraffe and Street Trace. Hopefully next week Puzzle Fighter will be out.[/QUOTE]

Gahhhh!

it's time for a "It's late August, where the hell is Puzzle Fighter?" thread.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol: I wish...I'll work on making him a gamer as soon as he can hold a controller.

Back on topic...America's Army, announcement trailer is now up.[/quote]
That has been up for a while I thought...

Nevermind. I guess I am remembering stuff that never happened. I really could have sworn I downloaded it before, but when I went to my vids, it wasn't there.

Here are two of them:
12dsb2JhbC8QCgQJBxkAGABeL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwZAAAAAAAAAD4Xayc.jpg
1mdsb2JhbC9GCgQJBxkAGABeL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMgAAAAAAAAD5tR+t.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i think the marvel Ultimate Heroes one still stands as the better one. But more venom is always good...[/QUOTE]
Shit sucks.

It looks like Hanna-Barbara rotoscoped that cartoon-ass tongue on Venom.

[quote name='guyver2077']i played skate for like 5 mins... couldnt get used to the controls.. guess its cause of tony[/QUOTE]

I don't think I ever got used to Tony and couldn't last more than 10 minutes trying to.

Skate is really cool, for some reason it reminds me a little bit of SSX, which I love.

Evening update:

Theme

Title: Street Trace:NYC
Content: Street Trace:NYC - Theme 2 - Comic Characters
Price: 150 Microsoft Points
Availability: All regions
Dash Text: Make your blades even cooler by adding this Street Trace: NYC comic character theme to your Dashboard!

Trailer

Content: Street Trace:NYC - Game Video
Size: 58.79 MB
Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) FANTASY VIOLENCE] Check out the attitude of Street Trace:NYC on Xbox LIVE Arcade by viewing this hot video! See how you can fire up your custom hoverboard and lay trail as you go screaming across abandoned, ruined highways while struggling to survive the carnage of the war arenas. Street Trace:NYC features multiplayer over Xbox LIVE with up to 8 players and up to 4 way splitscreen.

Title: Sensible World of Soccer

Content: Sensible World of Soccer Trailer (HD)
Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone)] Get a sneak preview of Sensible World of Soccer now in this great video.

In Game Content

Title: Soltrio Solitaire
Content: Soltrio Solitaire - Game Pack 6
Price: 150 Microsoft Points
Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone)] 9 games including Monte Carlo, Penguin and Freecell 2 deck. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Gamer Picture

Content: Street Trace:NYC - Gamer Picture Pack 1 - Game Characters
Price: 100 Microsoft Points
Dash Text: Trick out your gamercard with pictures of the nine game characters from Street Trace: NYC!

Video

The following content is available in all regions except Australia, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, North America, Singapore and Taiwan.

Title: Xbox Soundtracks

Content:
Jerx vs. Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Video (HD)
Availability: All regions except Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, United States
Size: 130.92 MB
Dash Text: Download this video. (Not Rated)

Content:
Benjamien Lycke vs. Halo 3 Video (HD)
Availability: All regions except Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, United States
Size: 137.12 MB

Content:
Chris Gabler vs. Halo Wars Video (HD)
Size: 93.11 MB

Content:
Timo Pierre Rositzki vs. Fable 2 Video (HD)
Size: 83.25 MB

Content:
Jon Krasheninnikoff Skarin vs. Fable 2 Video (HD)
Size: 83.00 MB

Content:
Jordi Font Aragones vs. Forza 2 Video (HD)
Size: 79.57 MB

Content:
Dying Daylight vs. Halo Wars Video (HD)
Size: 93.11 MB

Content:
Charles-Henri Avelange vs. Fable 2 Video (HD)
Size: 83.26 MB

Content:
FeatherBrick Productions vs. Assassin's Creed Video (HD)
Size: 108.21 MB

Content:
Seamus Slemon vs. Fable 2 Video (HD)
Size: 82.71 MB

Content:
Barricade vs. Assassin's Creed Video (HD)
Size: 108.40 MB

Content:
Ray Christo vs. Halo 3 Video (HD)
Size: 137.00 MB

Content:
Frost vs. Halo Wars Video (HD)
Size: 93.21 MB

Content: João Picoito vs. Fable 2 Video (HD)
Size: 83.25 MB

Content:
Anders Larsson vs. Halo Wars Video (HD)
Size: 93.17 MB

Content:
MadLove vs. Tomb Raider Video (HD)
Size: 135.78 MB

Don't forget Sensible world of soccer is the 400 MS point title also, was announced a while ago. How the hell can you download those soundtracks then? With a UK account?

[quote name='akilshohen']Don't forget Sensible world of soccer is the 400 MS point title also, was announced a while ago. How the hell can you download those soundtracks then? With a UK account?[/quote]

SWS next Wed's too? Sweet!

Um...I got carried away I guess...didn't notice the soundtracks weren't for the US.

I give a sort of belated congrats on the kid LP. I can't help but wonder how old YOU are, however. I had you pegged as a late-teens sort of guy. Then again I'M nearly 21 and we're sorta in the same boat . . .

Any how, it's great that you're having a kid and all . . . but mother F'N PUZZLE FIGHTER! NEXT WED!! Damn it, why do they save all the good games for when school's in session :'(

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I give a sort of belated congrats on the kid LP. I can't help but wonder how old YOU are, however. I had you pegged as a late-teens sort of guy. Then again I'M nearly 21 and we're sorta in the same boat . . .

Any how, it's great that you're having a kid and all . . . but mother F'N PUZZLE FIGHTER! NEXT WED!! Damn it, why do they save all the good games for when school's in session :'([/quote]

Thanks! I'm 26 actually. Felt old before around these boards...feel a lot older now.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks! I'm 26 actually. Felt old before around these boards...feel a lot older now.[/QUOTE]

#-o

Dude, you ARE STILL very young. I won't say exactly how old I am, but I'll just say this: I didn't have my first kid till I was a bit older than you are now, and she's going to be in 5th grade this year ;).

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks! I'm 26 actually. Felt old before around these boards...feel a lot older now.[/QUOTE]
I'm 24 and have 4 kids! Got married when I was 21, had my first two at 22.

nice I am glad I held off on buying the GRAW maps a while ago. The Gear of War maps should be free sometime in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back