AVENGERS 2: Age of Ultron (5/1/15) - Final Trailer

I don't get the impression there's anything new to it; just a reminder to see the two scenes they've already tacked on with the credits.

The logical conclusion is that it will be the Iron Man 3 footage that was shown off at comic-con since the general public has yet to see it. But they could just be trollin', and like thelonepig said, it could still be the same two scenes that we've already seen.

:lol:I'll rent this from RedBox whenever they finally start giving me more than $.50 off renting TWO movie codes again . Either that or buy it from the local game/movie shop for $2 used.

so where is everybody preordering from? Currently have the 4-disc Blu on Amazon preordered but starting to look around and see what else is out there...

[quote name='kodave']So was anything new added? I take it "no" since I don't see anything about it on comic/entertainment sites.[/QUOTE]

I am wondering as well......:D

For anyone interested...I just got the 4 disc gold edition (BR3D, BR, DVD, digital copy + target exclusive dvd behind the scenes) for $19.99 @ target

Last edited by a moderator:
went to best buy and got the blu3d, blu ray, dvd, digital copy and music cd for 30. the best buy cover is gold but is the same as the movie theater poster

so I have a bit of strange situation now:

I had originally preordered the 3D/Blu/DVD/Digital copy at $29.99 but realized I wouldnt really use the 3D or digital copy, so I cancelled my preorder and instead preordered the 2 disc BD at the Disney Store for $24.99+shipping, along with a set of lithographs and supposedly a $10 off coupon for an online purchase there that I would receive at release. Well no email yet but my copy got here last night. However, I'd really rather just pay $19.99 for the BD on Amazon (as opposed to the $29 I paid at the Disney Store), so should I plan on returning the Disney order or hope the coupon comes? Appreciate some advice on this one.

[quote name='GamerDude316']so I have a bit of strange situation now:

I had originally preordered the 3D/Blu/DVD/Digital copy at $29.99 but realized I wouldnt really use the 3D or digital copy, so I cancelled my preorder and instead preordered the 2 disc BD at the Disney Store for $24.99+shipping, along with a set of lithographs and supposedly a $10 off coupon for an online purchase there that I would receive at release. Well no email yet but my copy got here last night. However, I'd really rather just pay $19.99 for the BD on Amazon (as opposed to the $29 I paid at the Disney Store), so should I plan on returning the Disney order or hope the coupon comes? Appreciate some advice on this one.[/QUOTE]

keep the movie and wait for the coupon...with the coupon its going to be $19 anyways on a future disney purchase...plus u got the movie already...

[quote name='aleraiders']keep the movie and wait for the coupon...with the coupon its going to be $19 anyways on a future disney purchase...plus u got the movie already...[/QUOTE]

True. I emailed Disney corporate and should get the coupon sometime this week, so it'll really make it moot anyways since I have no use for the 3D or digital copies. Have a little Amazon credit but I'm sure I can find something else to use it on!

[quote name='Tony Stark']Can someone tell me why Thor cant pick up his hammer in Avengers?[/QUOTE]

Because you touch yourself at night.

[quote name='Tony Stark']Can someone tell me why Thor cant pick up his hammer in Avengers?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking it had something to do with him getting injured during the fall. I only say that because Loki said something to the effect of: They think of us as gods, and therefore immortal. Lets see how true that is.
But I don't follow the comics enough to give a definitive answer.

I just watched this for the first time yesterday. Definitely a good movie. Glad I got the BB metal case

[quote name='slickkill77']
I just watched this for the first time yesterday. Definitely a good movie. [/QUOTE]

First time watcher last night as well. I've only seen Iron Man 1/2 and the first half of Norton's Hulk. Then I watched Cap/Thor with Amazon Prime Instant Video on Monday to get background info on movie Cap/Thor. I thought those two were pretty good movies. The Avengers is definitely a great movie that I can see myself watching multiple times.

[quote name='moon_knight']Thought this was pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

you know..i never thought about hulks anger...how the hell did he control his anger after just losing it on the carrier incident???

I thought that was fairly obvious. If I remember right, he got hurt on the carrier, and like most people would react, that pissed him off and he lost control. Later near the end, he voluntarily let go and allowed Hulk to take over. That's why he said he's always angry, it's just that he can usually control it.

edit-These honest trailers are hilarious.

Yeah, the Hulk thing was never really a question for me. At the very end of the more recent solo Hulk movie he showed he had it under control as far as being able to turn it on when he wanted, but that doesn't mean other external sources (like pain) couldn't set it off.

So I finally watched this movie over the weekend. It was pretty awesome but I'm wondering why it got a PG-13 rating.
There was only one scene that I can remember with blood, there was no foul language and no sex. There was a ton of cartoony violence but enough to warrant a PG-13? Anyway, my 5 year old son wants to watch it and normally I wouldn't even entertain his request due to the rating but after watching it first I'm pretty sure he'd be OK with it.
Am I missing something?

[quote name='Javery']So I finally watched this movie over the weekend. It was pretty awesome but I'm wondering why it got a PG-13 rating.
There was only one scene that I can remember with blood, there was no foul language and no sex. There was a ton of cartoony violence but enough to warrant a PG-13? Anyway, my 5 year old son wants to watch it and normally I wouldn't even entertain his request due to the rating but after watching it first I'm pretty sure he'd be OK with it.
Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Loki does call Black Widow a mewling quim...

tumblr_m4h74u0lBv1rw9f3po1_400.jpg

oh lord...what's up with these Phase code names? It took 4 years to conclude it with the Avengers, so phase 2 is gonna be another 4 years of movies?

Well, I guess it would be only three.

2013: Iron Man 3 3D, Thor: The Dark World 3D
2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy
2015: Avengers 2, Antman (though that could be the start of Phase 3, and would no doubt lead into an Ultron Avengers movie, which would be quite awesome)

There are now rumors they may be casting for Carol Danvers/Ms Marvel/Captain Marvel for Age of Ultron. If it is true, I bet it will just be for Carol Danvers (no powers) to see if fans and audiences enjoy her enough to push her further as a character. 

Vision2.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/paul-bettany-play-vision-avengers-678127

Paul Bettany (Legion, Priest, Chronicle) the guy doing the actual voice of Jarvis in Iron Man will be The Vision in Avengers Age of Ultron.
It's funny because he's kind of an ass about the Marvel movies, as in he doesn't even bother to watch them. It makes me wonder about what kind of performance he'll turn in for this one. Maybe he'll take off his pretentious shoes and actually prepare for the role.

It wouldn't surprise me if Vision IS Jarvis. Especially if he starts out as Ultron's Dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I really associate with Quicksilver is his white hair, which was probably changed so the character doesn't look old. As far as his costume, each animated series gave him a vastly different costume, so this isn't too big a deal.

bread's done
Back