AVENGERS 2: Age of Ultron (5/1/15) - Final Trailer

It's more than likely its "resting" face. Wouldn't surprise me if Ultron's face moved when it talked.

Also, I really hope that Quicksilver suit is just a placeholder suit to be replaced digitally like the Iron Man suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I really hope that Quicksilver suit is just a placeholder suit to be replaced digitally like the Iron Man suit.
It matches the concept art pretty closely, so I doubt that will happen. He might get another outfit by the end of the movie or in subsequent movies. But sadly they chose to keep Hawkeye's boring outfit in Avengers 2, so I'm not getting my hopes up for cool outfits from supporting characters.

Hawkeye's outfit wasn't a loose T-shirt and jeans. Quicksilver looks like someone from a regular action film, not a comic book film.

It matches the concept art pretty closely, so I doubt that will happen. He might get another outfit by the end of the movie or in subsequent movies. But sadly they chose to keep Hawkeye's boring outfit in Avengers 2, so I'm not getting my hopes up for cool outfits from supporting characters.
Yeah, he should be wearing this.
Hawkeye_h189.jpg

Hawkeye's comic book outfit is dorky enough as its and you want it in the movies?

His Avengers outfit makes sense for the universe. He's black ops, just like Widow.

There is NO WAY her shots are done. It's too early on in the production. They can probably do like what they did with HB for DOFP but if she's that pregnant most likely we will not see much of her kick ass moves from IM2 and Avengers. Although her major stunt scenes could be easily replaced by body doubles and CG face overlays. It is possible. Damn I wonder if each major FX houses has a department dedicated to just doing photo realistic CG body doubles of actors. With FF7 now moving ahead with Walkers CG body and face double, I am sure it's most likely.

The onset Ultron is probably just a stand in for the final version. There is no way it can look like that. I am curious though, I didn't see any motion capture points/straps on him. Hmm..

I wouldn't be surprised if that's "Good" Ultron when he's first built by Stark and then he switches to the classic evil head after he goes crazy go nuts.

It can be inspired by both versions, or at least more colorful. There's a reason he doesn't stand out like the other characters, and it's not just that he was mind controlled.
The only change I would prefer was if his outfit had the logo from his current series. Also I don't think his outfit should stand out too much since he's more of a secret agent in the movies.

I think scarlett witch looks pretty cool. I hope she chants ''No More Hawkeye/black widow'' get some real superheros up in this bitch

More than likely this will either be Ultron's first attack or they're on clean-up while the Big 4 take on Ultron himself.

I think scarlett witch looks pretty cool. I hope she chants ''No More Hawkeye/black widow'' get some real superheros up in this bitch
Although I disagree with that sentiment (Hawkeye is really awesome right now in the comics), Scarlet Witch did kill Hawkeye at one point in the comics. She's annoyingly OP, so hopefully they tone her down for the movies.

Although I disagree with that sentiment (Hawkeye is really awesome right now in the comics), Scarlet Witch did kill Hawkeye at one point in the comics. She's annoyingly OP, so hopefully they tone her down for the movies.
Practically everybody is toned down in the movies, even Hulk. I highly doubt Movie!Witch will ever be able to pull off something even remotely close to House of M.

loki got scooped like pringles by hulk but in the comics he'd be like yo fuck mango sentinel and fuck the knicks

avengers 2 is really about controlling hulk and sending his ass to space boom planet hulk is his solo movie hawkeye sucks shit they'll probably throw him in the space capsule with hulk  and avengers 3 is world war hulk with spider man shoed in of course

PAY ME MARVEL

Here's the full thing in glorious 1080p. Guessing since it got leaked so early, Marvel just said F it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do&feature=youtu.be

it's not a leak....it's marvel saying fuck it, lets rock and roll! 

OMG ...the Hulk vs Hulkbuster armor fight scene is going to be awesome!!!

Really didn't blow me away. The Hulkbuster fight looks awesome and Spader sounds perfect. I'm sure it'll be great tho.

I thought the X-Men were all owned by Sony? Still, it's nice to see Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in it. Although, it does sadden me that it looks like Tony Stark and not Hank Pym will be the creator of this Ultron for whatever reason.

I thought the X-Men were all owned by Sony? Still, it's nice to see Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in it. Although, it does sadden me that it looks like Tony Stark and not Hank Pym will be the creator of this Ultron for whatever reason.
It was a loophole, since they've both been avengers for a long time, butthey can't be called mutants or reference Magneto.

Stark was made the creator for convince sake since the Ant Man movie will not show until after Avengers 2. Also, since Pym is being played by Michael Douglas, he likely would not have been able to be in the action scenes anyway.

So... I know that FOX owns the rights to the word "Mutant" which causes every non FOX Marvel movie to avoid using it but to learn that they can't use the word Adamantium at all is fucking ridiculous.   I thought Captain American's shield was made from Adamantium all this time...but instead it's called Vibranium??? Seriously?  

Anyways why do I have this theory that Thanos is the one who gives life to Ultron to give the Avengers a little shake up before his arrival?

bread's done
Back