AVENGERS 2: Age of Ultron (5/1/15) - Final Trailer

Disney 23 Expo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7RETXCeHU0&feature=player_embedded#

Avengers panel a fiendishly sexy Scarlett Johansson in a skin-tight short dress.

Oh and Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Reiner, Jacoba (Cobie) Smulders, and Loki too.

tumblr_ljgaygJOrh1qdshi4o1_400.gif

tumblr_lokeg7nieE1qmwa6co2_500.gif

[quote name='HuBu']got this sketch commission for the movie.

[/QUOTE]
That's a good comic depiction of Cap's WW2 suit.

They should use this in the books.

Wonder if they have variant film covers for the other heroes.

Some of my cousins who live by Brunswick are going to drive up to Cleveland tonight and try to catch some of the filming.

Heard they were doing mostly night scenes right now for the movie.

glad they went with the ultimate hawkeye version and im even more thankful for the scarlett johansen nudes.....alegedly.

Some pics from the new ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY cover in news stands this week:

captain-america-iron-man_610.jpg

black-widow-hawkeye_610.jpg

Joss Whedon: Avengers a family on and off camera

For the most dedicated "Avengers" fans who've been paying attention to every story printed, photo leaked or fan video uploaded to YouTube, it's safe to say that nearly everything we know about the Joss Whedon-helmed superhero epic is pretty awesome.

Entertainment Weekly has assembled the star-studded cast on the cover of this week's issue, along with an accompanying cover story that offers yet another excitement-inducing glimpse into the makings of what could be next year's biggest movie.

Whedon told the mag that he fully understands the amount of pressure he's under to deliver but that he has to allow himself room for error. "Every day I make some boneheaded mistake and I go, 'Really? Wow. So no learning curve, huh?' There is a weird element of: They handed me one of the biggest movies of all time, and I'm making it up as I go." As far as the A-listers in the cast go, there have been learning curves on their end as well, like Mark Ruffalo feeling anxious about taking over the Hulk from predecessor Edward Norton.

"Norton and I are friends, and he was like, 'You've gotta do it, buddy.' He basically bequeathed it to me," Ruffalo said. "It was very cool and very generous of him."

Meanwhile, Robert Downey Jr. revealed that he had to come to terms with the "sharing is caring" aspect of the ensemble film, versus pushing for his Tony Stark to be the centerpiece like in his "Iron Man" movies. "I said [to Whedon], 'I don't know what you're thinking, but Tony needs to drive this thing.' He was like, 'OK, let's try that.' We tried it, and it didn't work," Downey said. "Because this is a different sort of thing. Everybody is just an arm of the octopus."

That "octopus" — i.e. the ensemble cast that consists of Ruffalo's Incredible Hulk, Downey's Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth's Thor, Chris Evans' Captain America, Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye and Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow — has become one big happy family, according to all parties involved.
"Joss describes it as the definition of family," Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige said. "These are people who have no business being together, but they are thrust together and need to make the best of it."
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1671750/avengers-team-entertainment-weekly.jhtml

Some scans from readers:

9867566745.jpg

7823367237.jpg

tumblr_lsapbhLdOd1qz8qfno1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great trailer. And Captain America's costume looks much better on film. I guess they had to make the costume a bright blue in real life so that it translates to a more muted tone on camera.

[quote name='Lice']Cool. Basically it was every released photo thus far moving with rock music. Nothing new in the trailer really.[/QUOTE]

You must have missed the part where Thor was jumping down at Cap ready to strike Cap's shield with his hammer

Spoiler tagged in case anyone's really anal...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
You must have missed the part where Thor was jumping down at Cap ready to strike Cap's shield with his hammer

SKRULL THOR!!!

I meant more of set pieces... Action scenes... locations... I guess it would be cool to have some surprises :)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']

Spoiler tagged in case anyone's really anal...[/QUOTE]

Would Capt America be able to stand up to that, or would it like...break his arm?

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Lots of nice shots of Cleveland in the trailer. Good to see the city highlighted.[/QUOTE]

Too bad it "takes place" in NYC. :( God forbid Cleveland gets any real Hollywood recognition outside of the end credits. :roll:

[quote name='binici']I like it, but aren't certain characters missing or is this the whole cast?[/QUOTE]

I think we've seen everyone we know about except for Maria Hill, I didn't see her in the trailer at all (but I easily could have just missed her). There was an earlier rumor of Sue Danvers being in the movie somewhere but I do not know if that was ever confirmed, and if she would be there as Ms. Marvel or if it was just going to be some tease or nod to comic geeks by using the name.

That being said, I am sure there ARE several characters missing from the trailer that we wont find out about until much later. I seriously doubt that Loki will be the sole villain in the movie.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Scarlet Johanson looks way way way hotter with her hair shorter.[/QUOTE]

She'd look hot even if she didn't shower for a week.

[quote name='Nealocus123']Only have one question...

Any idea why Thor is attacking Cap?
[/QUOTE]

Thor_Odinson_(Skrull)_(Earth-616).jpg
Best Guess

[quote name='Lice']
Thor_Odinson_%28Skrull%29_%28Earth-616%29.jpg
Best Guess
[/QUOTE]

Or vice-versa, but yeah, that is my guess as well. Then again, Loki is the Master of Mischief.

Also, Loki tosses Tony out of the top floor of Stark Tower in the trailer. That just screams awesome.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Scarlet Johanson looks way way way hotter with her hair shorter.[/QUOTE]

Even her badly done movies I have watched. Flippin' hotness.

I'll be watching the Super Bowl with a few non-comic book nerd friends. I can already see them looking at me for aproval of the trailer.

[quote name='Rodimus']I'll be watching the Super Bowl with a few non-comic book nerd friends. I can already see them looking at me for aproval of the trailer.[/QUOTE]

then approve it you must. i hope they did a great job with this thing itd be nice to have a good marvel series to look foward to again and if it lasts long enough hopefully theyll add the black panther and powerman and iron fist.

black panther and power man iron fist deserve to be in their own movies someday.

[quote name='lokizz']black panther and power man iron fist deserve to be in their own movies someday.[/QUOTE]

I remember talk about a Heroes for Hire TV show.

[quote name='Clak']I'd rather see Antman and Wasp added.[/QUOTE]

They've been working on an Ant Man movie script for a while now, at least. Hopefully Wasp will be in it. And they're actively developing a Dr. Strange movie too.

bread's done
Back