awwwwwwwwww here GGT #53 goes~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I saw the trailer. She was hot in that too. And obviously Chris was referring to Jill who was pretty smoking herself.[/quote]
Well yea, I knew who he was referring to also ;O
It's nice to know girls like that IRL, so fun, so much joy :drool:

[quote name='joe2187']The Home Theatre capabilities sounds like it makes it useful, but not as a gaming device. :/[/quote]
Heh, yea, but I've been sticking with portable gaming for a while now, I haven't powered on my Wii in months (shocking) and the PS3 gets the occasional nod for some GTA or whatever game I haven't completed, and I still haven't played Super Stardust much either....

deeeeeeyamn!!

w760.jpg

W760! coming out soon!

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/w760

me wants!! gotta start saving!!

Finished Uncharted today, should be getting Ninja Gaiden 2 and something from gamefly later in the week. Until then i will probably continue with GTA

What service providers do the Sony phones work with? I got Sprint :whistle2:k

FYI, I have little knowledge about phone compatability n' such

whoa. how much is that sony phone going for? never cared about having a nice phone...until 10 seconds ago. :lol:

edit: just looked at the retail price. :shock:

just...:shock:

maybe in a few years.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']What service providers do the Sony phones work with? I got Sprint :whistle2:k

FYI, I have little knowledge about phone compatability n' such[/QUOTE]I dont think they work with sprint...

SE phones are GSM, which means something that I dont kno...

but it means they require sim cards to work.

if you get a (unlocked/debranded) GSM phone that can pick up various types of network frequencies, you can use it in any part of the world that uses GSM network (assuming u gotta valid sim card).

that's why all us cool kids on t-mobile and cingular import all our shyt from hong kong and europe!!

I had a sidekick last year, now I have an iPhone... then now I want to move onto X1!!!

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
one
whun
won

NES

nooooooooo!!!!!!

I jus got to disc 4 in Panzer Saga and... the disc is all fukked up!!!!

I cant get past the Team Andromeda screen :cry: :cry: :cry:

this game is crazy epic!!! u cant leave me hanging!!!

but whatever... it'll take sum time but I'll make sure to get this situation handled by top men.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']How much is that phone? I couldn't find a price anywhere on the page.

NG2 soon![/QUOTE]~$400... that's retail price, before getting hooked up by the chineez.

chineez + cell phones = supreme clientele

fuckin' incredible. EGM might not have been impressed, but this surpasses the original NG in every way.

I particularly love the environments. Sooooo much more interesting.

aaaaaaagh got damn now I'm in Panzer Dragoon withdrawal syndrome!!!

agh I'm going crazy!!!

crazy INSANE!!!

insane mother ducker!!!!

wtf?!?!?!

u think I'm crazy?!?!?!

sheeyit I'll show u crazy!!!

I aint crazy now but I'ma get crazy!!

crazy mug up in that grill!!!!

crazy insane in the brain!!!

nooooooo~!!!!!!!!

Finally got around to playing Mass Effect PC. Looks and runs so much better than the 360 version. Just for kicks, here's my Shepard's mug shot.
DASHEP.jpg

I want NG2 bad. . .

[quote name='Chacrana']fuckin' incredible. EGM might not have been impressed, but this surpasses the original NG in every way.

I particularly love the environments. Sooooo much more interesting.[/quote]

fuck yeah dude, that is what I wanted to hear!! How is the difficulty? I hope they kept the NG style and it's hard as fuck. You dying a lot? How is the so called "mid loading"? :drool:

Famitsu gives Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots a 40/40.

Only the 8th title to receive a perfect score from Famitsu.

famitsu gave my ass 40/40!!!

in issue 69!

and then I gave orange soda 40/40.

I was like "who love orange soda?!?!"

o wait... I love orange soda!!!

is it true?!?! true-ooh-ooh.

I do I do I do-ooh!!

[quote name='MarkMan']Famitsu gives Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots a 40/40.

Only the 8th title to receive a perfect score from Famitsu.[/QUOTE]

It probably deserves it.

I can't believe it's coming out so soon.

Yes, NG2 is really difficult, much more than the last game. And I haven't hit any mid-battle loading.

Edit: To clarify a bit, I haven't had any mid-battle loading, but interestingly, when I return to an area after fighting there, I occasionally encounter some brief loading.

Review Text from MGS4 review:

Editor A
An overwhelming amount of quality and volume. Thanks to a lot of great features, long time fans of the series and neophytes alike will be able to enjoy the game. Even if you’re not so great at action games, we really recommend you give this a try. Furthermore, the content in the Metal Gear Online mode is an excellent addition to the main story. A game with seemingly no weak points whatsoever.

Editor B
The familiar sneaking action triumphantly returns, along with boss battles full of tricks and surprises. But even more fun is the ability to purchase and customize equipment with new abilities! The popular cutscenes are also back in huge numbers, leaving you immensely satisfied. Finally, playing the online versus mode with your buddies and linking up is just too awesome!

Editor C
Within the massive amounts of cutscenes there are numerous easter eggs, mixing both the old and the new. Some parts get a little verbose and wordy, but the end is really worth it. Also, because depending on your style of play, many different gameplay elements emerge, the second straight week of play is still fun. Another great point: the Online mode’s rules and system are carried over from the single player. You’ll want to play it over and over again.

Editor D
“Octo-Cam” allows players to automatically blend in, a system easy for even beginners to understand. We have no complaints about the quality of the cutscenes at all. However, many characters from the previous games appear, so if you want to get the most out of the story, you’ll need a bit of preparation. In the Online Game, modes like “Snake vs Soldiers” are truly unique to this series.

while I semi-enjoyed online, I think MGS4's single player will overshadow it.

I'm very looking forward to the fact that the game has a ton of content to unlock or find. I'm a content freak and that's a small reason why NGII can wait.

Ah wellz...looks like I won't be receivin' my copy o' NG2 until maybe by the time MGS4 drops!

Amazon still has my pre-order as shipping the 9th!

I guess I will continue with GTA4 then. :p

And wouldn't you know--I popped by my local GS this evening and lo and behold they had sealed copies of Brave Story and Sega Tennis Wii. Glad I boycott'd that crappy EB store up in So Cal now.

Wow! I forgot all about that package that's got Beatmania IIDX 14 and Nights: Into Dreams in it. It'll be delivered tomo.... errr... today! It hurts to say it, but I'll prolly put off Beatmania 14 for a while... with Mass Effect and NG2 to play, how'm I gonna get any playtime in?

I should go to sleep so I can wake up earlier and play more games.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yes, NG2 is really difficult, much more than the last game. And I haven't hit any mid-battle loading.

Edit: To clarify a bit, I haven't had any mid-battle loading, but interestingly, when I return to an area after fighting there, I occasionally encounter some brief loading.[/quote]

Awesome about is being difficult/more so then in the original. Thats why I love Ninja Gaiden you can't just button mash your way through it.*coughgowcough* It actually takes skill to beat the games, being a hardcore action fan I say bringz it onnns!!!That doesn't sound to bad about the mid loading, due let me/us know if you do come across more of it. As long as it isn't as frequent as it was to me in NGS I'll be fucking happy.

FWIW, I haven't seen any of the brief pauses before opening chests and such that were in Sigma.

And yeah, I can see why they have regenerating health. It's not coz Team Ninja pussed out - it's because the game throws an insane number of difficult enemies at you at once.

It takes a little getting used to for me, since I'm not used to the new moveset for the katana. Like being able to combo with just your strong attack. Who knew?

I want to try out the Talon Claw things more.

It feels like there's so much to do within the game.

I'm still surprised that a majority of people I know have yet to beat GTAIV... I beat it in 3 days with little sleep, but I don't see how crazy long people imply it to be.

I'm expecting MGS4 to be the same timeframe as well, but hoping there's alot of crap to unlock to keep me post beating the game.

summabitch lol!!

summa summa summa time in the city!!

I'm calm now!! I found me a great remedy for PDS withdrawal!!

snatcher-suda-1.jpg

THIS is how u hype yourself for MGS4!!

I've had this on my PSP for a while... finally breaking it out.

I've played up to the 1st save point...

the voice acting is fabulous,

the music is FANTASTIC!! like omg so good!!

this game is crazy!! between this and PDS I've really been spoiling myself lately.

all I need now is Policenauts... which there is NO translation patch out at the moment :cry:

but it's in progress ^_^b

Hmm, Amazon still hasn't shipped me my NG2, and yet still has the delivery estimate at June 4th-6th. Very strange. I think I'm going to do a Wal-Mart buy-and-return with the Amazon copy. :p

But the randomly good news is that, out of the blue, the product I assumed to be vapor-ware, the Rock Band Drum Bag, shipped from Amazon yesterday. Just in time for our move. Finally won't have pieces of that drum set littered about the living room.

Contra 4 arrives today. Between that and NG2, I guess I hate myself in terms of game difficulty. Though I'm for sure taking the lower difficulty in NG2, since I don't think I ever really got the combo/move system down in NG1. I kinda just relied on a few moves to survive the whole game. Maybe I'll figure it out for 2.

Chac: When you die, are there invisible checkpoints to respawn at in 2 or is it just restarting from the last save point?

Lego Indiana Jones is fabulous. It was cracking me up last night. I didn't really play much of Star Wars so this is my first experience with the game. I love the little cut scenes. It's a pretty fantastic counter-point to NG2, I daresay. ;)

Jekki is so right about SNATCHER. I played it on my PSP earlier in the year. Awesome game.

Can't wait for a policenauts translation.

A long day at work followed by....

a WORKOUT followed by....

NINJA GAIDEN2!!

Whenever Jekki posts this is what I think of

muppets-animal.jpg

When I get back home, I have to figure out how to play DS games online. Do I still need the wifi adapter if I have a wireless Gateway?

And why did Mana change his avatar so soon?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You don't need a wifi adapter if you already have wireless in your house.[/quote]Yeah, if you've got a wireless router for a laptop or something, the DS should work just fine with that.

The only possible hitch to that is there are two basic levels of security on wireless networks. WEP is the lower and WAP is the higher, more secure. The DS, however, can only deal with WEP.

I'd be down for playing some Space Invaders Extreme online.

I started Universe At War on the 360 last night. Meh. It's ok, but seems like a lot of micromanagement of which units go where and the like.

Anyone know where I can find my WEP Key? I have a netgear router one with the little blue flashing lights. Set it up in a rush and I dont remember it.

been looking to sync up some stuff to the Wireless but I need that damn WEP Key!

[quote name='daroga']Yeah, if you've got a wireless router for a laptop or something, the DS should work just fine with that.

The only possible hitch to that is there are two basic levels of security on wireless networks. WEP is the lower and WAP is the higher, more secure. The DS, however, can only deal with WEP.[/quote]So if I have a WAP, I'd need the Nintendo wifi adapter, but if it's a WEP, I wont?

[quote name='daroga']
Chac: When you die, are there invisible checkpoints to respawn at in 2 or is it just restarting from the last save point?
[/QUOTE]

There are invisible checkpoints. The only one I've noticed so far is right before a boss fight, so that's good. I like a challenge, but not repeating what I've already done over and over.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm still surprised that a majority of people I know have yet to beat GTAIV... I beat it in 3 days with little sleep, but I don't see how crazy long people imply it to be.

I'm expecting MGS4 to be the same timeframe as well, but hoping there's alot of crap to unlock to keep me post beating the game.[/quote]
Shoot, I haven't passed GTAIV, I haven't even gotten to three-leaf-clover...

[quote name='joe2187']Anyone know where I can find my WEP Key? I have a netgear router one with the little blue flashing lights. Set it up in a rush and I dont remember it.

been looking to sync up some stuff to the Wireless but I need that damn WEP Key![/quote]Do you have a Windows XP or Vista machine that has the key in it? If so, you can run this program to pluck it out of there. http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wirelesskeyview.zip

Otherwise with IE or Firefox you should be able to browse to it via the network. Go to addy 192.168.1.1 (assuming that default wasn't changed). The login/password should be admin/password.

[quote name='guinaevere']So if I have a WAP, I'd need the Nintendo wifi adapter, but if it's a WEP, I wont?[/quote]Mmm, yeah, I guess you would. It seems like there should be another solution to that, but I'm not coming up with much right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back