B2 G1 @ Gamestop (YMMV)

dlg3rd

CAG Veteran
I talked to a gamestop employee tonight and they said to expect a B2G1 free sale to go into effect next week. Not sure if it's just for this location (Hampton, VA | Peninsula Town Center) since it's a new location, but I doubt it because normally that would be a grand opening type of deal if only for one store, right?

I guess we'll have to see.

YMMV - Confirmed today !

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='m00p2001']after trading in my 9 copies of nerf game from best buy i was told by multiple gamestops that this would be happening soon. All i can say is that the guy who traded 35 copies of the game for $650 is my fucking hero. That was in socal[/quote]

lol 35 copies!?!

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']lol 35 copies!?![/QUOTE]

he said he walked out with them stacked in a shopping cart and no-one at the store batted an eye.

[quote name='m00p2001']After trading in my 9 copies of Nerf game from Best Buy I was told by multiple Gamestops that this would be happening soon. All I can say is that the guy who traded 35 copies of the game for $650 is my fucking hero. That was in SoCal[/QUOTE]

Damn. I really should've used multiple coupons yesterday instead of being nice and only grabbing 3 copies. Then again I don't have 10+ GS stores in my area to be able to distribute them accordingly, though I do have SEVEN, but none of them would take duplicates.:cry:

Oh well. Hopefully the game/bundle will drop to $19.99 before the coupon ends on April 4th and it'll be like SBD.:D

I just called the two stores in Lincoln, NE, and neither one of them are running a B2G1 anytime soon. Not that many other CAGs live in the fine state of Nebraska, but I thought I'd post anyway! :)

[quote name='m00p2001']Yeah, the mods closed the Best Buy thread down and removed his posts but he seriously is the man.[/QUOTE]

So you thought the smart thing would be to bring that stupid shit over to this thread? Not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer.

I hope this sale happens soon. My local store has used copies of God of War III, Bad Company 2, Bioshock 2, and Mass Effect 2. I can't decide which two to get with GoW.

[quote name='dino88']So you thought the smart thing would be to bring that stupid shit over to this thread? Not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer.[/QUOTE]

You just can't let go of the awesomeness of 35 copies can you?

bread's done
Back