New Bundle is $449
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
XBOX 360 Premium Console
Saint's Row
Dead Rising
Test drive Unlimited
[/FONT]
LINK

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Just to summarize all the conflicting reports from Outpost CSRs:

1.) Same bundle, same price. $360 before shipping, available Saturday.
2.) Same bundle, higher price. $499 before shipping, available Saturday.
3.) 360 Premium, Kameo, PGR3 and Perfect Dark Zero, $519 before shipping, available Saturday.
4.) Same bundle, higher price. $449 before shipping, available now if you ordered the original deal. *NEW*

This excludes the nebulous "sweet deal" or "better deal" reports.[/quote]

$360
Possible price mistake. Even if you don't like the games you could sell them on ebay and make about $110, making the premium bundle $250 + shipping. Shipping for me was about $11.

LINK

Have fun!

[quote name='psychoxfoo']omg.... i gotta know how to deal with this if the system dies out on me...[/QUOTE]

get the damn MS warranty fool.

Perhaps this is an elaborate covert marketing scheme by MS...let retailers offer insane deals just before PS3 and Wii come out and then reimburse the retailers for any losses. Consumers jump on a great 360 deal and suddenly they can't afford the new systems, while MS doesn't actually have to lower the price until later on, at which point they can make an official price drop and grab even more consumers.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']How do you get this?[/quote]
It comes in the box. You can mail it out or call 1-800-4my-xbox

[quote name='Dijital']I think this is an order for the Core 360 not Premium that would definitely make this price a bit more justifiable.[/QUOTE]

The damn page says PREMIUM, what more do you want? It's either a pricing error, or real. (more likely the former)

[quote name='Dijital']I think this is an order for the Core 360 not Premium that would definitely make this price a bit more justifiable.[/quote]

I don't think its the core. The price just doesn't add up if it was the core.

"Price Sold Separately: $559.96"

The damn page says PREMIUM, what more do you want? It's either a pricing error, or real. (more likely the former)

If it isn't a premium, I will cancel. Otherwise it is $100 for a hard drive and you have a suck wired controller.

I hope this goes through.

[quote name='TahoeMax']Perhaps this is an elaborate covert marketing scheme by MS...let retailers offer insane deals just before PS3 and Wii come out and then reimburse the retailers for any losses. Consumers jump on a great 360 deal and suddenly they can't afford the new systems, while MS doesn't actually have to lower the price until later on, at which point they can make an official price drop and grab even more consumers.[/QUOTE]

Er.... yeah, I don't think so. Grab your tin foil hats, everybody!

I've got a huge backlog of PS2/GC games. I'm talking nearing 100. I wasn't planning on a 360 yet, but this price would basically give me the 3 games free as opposed to buying off amazon. Can't decide.....

I am so happy that I checked this site before I went to bed. My wife is gonna kill me but oh well...I just scored a 360 with three games shipped for less than I could go and buy the system at walmart (I HOPE!!!). 394.83 shipped with taxes.

So, for a noob who doesn't play FPS or Sports games... What are some good games to get? I checked Amazon and 360 seems to have only ~30 games.

[quote name='waruwaru']So, for a noob who doesn't play FPS or Sports games... What are some good games to get? I checked Amazon and 360 seems to have only ~30 games.[/quote]

For starters, the 3 games included in this bundle...

Gah, I really can't decide on this one. At first I was deffinitely going to get it, but by the time I sell off Saint's Row and Test Drive I figure they'll only go for $70, so I'm still paying $300 for the system. But I would be getting Dead Rising which would be nice. Oh man... so tempting, but I know the PS3 will be better in the end. Maybe I'll flip a coin a few more times...

If it can go through, it will be the best xbox 360 deal ever. Even better than the $31x xbox 360 premium deal at overstock.com a few months ago. Too bad that I already got my xbox 360 from the previous overstock deal :whistle2:( Very very tempting, I'm still wondering whether I should sell my existing 360 for around $300 and jump in this deal.

Shit I ordered two, selected ground shipping and just noticed after I checked out that it selected second day shippings. Sux. Hopefully they can fix it.

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre'] Oh man... so tempting, but I know the PS3 will be better in the end. [/QUOTE]

Better for what? Watching blu-ray movies or playing the two (for certain) good exclusive titles?

damn i put in my order several hours ago, just checked my email that it unfortunately has been cancelled due to a pricing error, they did mention that I am welcome to palce another order but at their $420+ price...damn i was hoping it would go through

[quote name='thrustbucket']Better for what? Watching blu-ray movies or playing the two (for certain) good exclusive titles?[/QUOTE]

And better for playing the non-exclusive titles as well, potentially....

[quote name='rly723']damn i put in my order several hours ago, just checked my email that it unfortunately has been cancelled due to a pricing error, they did mention that I am welcome to palce another order but at their $420+ price...damn i was hoping it would go through[/QUOTE]

um, copy of email?

[quote name='getmyrunon']And better for playing the non-exclusive titles as well, potentially....[/quote]

Unless you know, you want to play them on an online system that works, or even exists.

[quote name='rly723']damn i put in my order several hours ago, just checked my email that it unfortunately has been cancelled due to a pricing error, they did mention that I am welcome to palce another order but at their $420+ price...damn i was hoping it would go through[/QUOTE]
If it includes the three games, $420 is still a great price.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Shit I ordered two, selected ground shipping and just noticed after I checked out that it selected second day shippings. Sux. Hopefully they can fix it.[/QUOTE]

do NOT call them!

[quote name='rly723']damn i put in my order several hours ago, just checked my email that it unfortunately has been cancelled due to a pricing error, they did mention that I am welcome to palce another order but at their $420+ price...damn i was hoping it would go through[/quote]

Are some employees at outpost/Frys still working on Sunday night ? Can you show us your cancelation email ?

[quote name='radjago']If it includes the three games, $420 is still a great price.[/QUOTE]

That seems a little more realistic. $360 for the console and $20 per game.

I call BS on orders being cancelled at this time, simply because outpost customer service is only open 8am-12mn EST. And the price hasnt change..

thats what i'm sayin, how can they be cancelling orders so fast on a sunday night? shocked me lol. oh well, i already have a 360 from the overstock deal. just would've been to get basically 3 games for $60 more than that deal. has fry's/outpost honored glitches/price mistakes in the past. this the 1sttime i got in on a deal with them and it didnt go through. also i noticed the prices for certain online products is cheaper compared to in store, of course they make up the difference with the high shipping ( bought one of these mini am/fm radios i n store for 9.99, online they have it for 5.99 or so)

bread's done
Back