Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice

So, Lex Luthor and Alfred Pennyworth are in the next movie officially. And they are cast:

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/lex-luthor-and-alfred-have-been-cast-in-the-upcoming-superman-batman-film/1100-148029/

Lex: Jesse Eisenberg

Alfred: Jeremy Irons
original.jpg

wat da hell?

original.jpg

wat da hell?
Yeah, that's the one that had me thinking "wtf?". I can at least believe Jeremy Irons as Alfred with the accent, but not Jesse Eisenburg as Luthor.

The more they announce for it, the more it seems like it's a clusterf*ck waiting to happen. Wonder what Marvel movie is being released in 2016(Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Captain America 3)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Jesse but he's soooo not for lex.

I'm officially putting this out of my head.

Though I can get behind Jeremy Irons as Alfred.

original.jpg

wat da hell?
I just read about this while I was out doing errands. Eisenberg....wtf???? How the fuck is anyone going to understand what Turbo mouth says when he speaks as Lex Luthor? I seriously hope that they are going to drug him up to slow him down. He just talks WAY too fast. I seriously think he's too young to be Luthor. As for Irons, yes he's a good actor but to be honest, he looks freaking creepy these days. I miss the original batman Alfred. Cane I could tolerate to a degree....

I just don't understand why they don't give us Michael Rosenbaum from the tv series to come back as Lex? 

What's next?  This Luthor is going to end up being PRESIDENT??!?!?!!?

*sigh*

That would have been the lame choice.
Yeah cause micheal cera clone was a much better choice

Oh hey watch this guy stumble and quickly talk through everyline in every movie in the exact same way. Enjoy him as lex as a fumbling guy whoa so wacky and funny. Maybe when they reboot it again in 2025 they'll get cranston.

The internet MUST speak out against this!!!   Cranston is a more popular and better actor than Turbo mouth.  I can totally see him as Lex.  You would think with Cranston's popularity (as WW) he would be the right guy for the part? 

The internet MUST speak out against this!!! Cranston is a more popular and better actor than Turbo mouth. I can totally see him as Lex. You would think with Cranston's popularity (as WW) he would be the right guy for the part?
Cranston's popularity as Wonder Woman?

Bryan Cranston is getting a bit too old for the part anyways. Nerds love jumping on bandwagons with certain actors like him or Idris Elba. People bitched about Heath Ledger, Chris Evans and Anne Hathaway, but they all did fine. Nobody knows how its gonna turn out untill we see the movie.

I'd rather have Jason Statham as Lex Luthor. Then again I wish Jason Statham was in every movie playing the same character as the one in the Transporter or literally every other movie he's in. Fast and the Furious gets it.

I wish they would have just gave Rosenbaum the part since he said he'd do it again. I've always liked Jesse Eisenberg, it's just he's not someone I would cast as Lex freakin' Luthor. The guy looks like he's 12 years old lol and if he shaves his head I don't even want to think what that would be like. Not hating on him as I'm sure he'll do fine and play the part in his own way but man will it be weird to take him seriously threatening Superman at first.

baby steps! :D
But seriously...there is no way she can get wonder woman sized no matter what she does. She can work out every day for hours and she won't even come close. I seriously am starting to think the reason for the delay is to see if they can beef her up to as close to an fan accepted wonder woman shape she can possibly get. That will take MONTHS. God damn it.... Jessica Biel or that other wrestling chick would have achieved the image fans wanted within a few weeks.

But seriously...there is no way she can get wonder woman sized no matter what she does. She can work out every day for hours and she won't even come close. I seriously am starting to think the reason for the delay is to see if they can beef her up to as close to an fan accepted wonder woman shape she can possibly get. That will take MONTHS. God damn it.... Jessica Biel or that other wrestling chick would have achieved the image fans wanted within a few weeks.
Training regimens for these types of roles are on the order of 6+ months at the very least. I wouldn't worry about it with all the pharmaceuticals they'll be giving her.

Ok, here are some options I think they can do to save the situation.

-Let her continue to beef out for the next few months to get her as toned as possible without transforming her into a man.  Then stop right there and say this is the new hollywood wonder woman...take it or leave it.

-Use the same technology that's been out for awhile and make a CG body for her.  The last few movies have shown this is possible, for example Zod's suit to Green Lantern's suit.   They may have to come up with a totally new design for wonder woman's outfit unless they can make the cg boobs to move as naturally as Gadot's boobs.

I saw bits of the movie Premium Rush and could totally see Dania Ramirez as wonder woman with her current muscle tone..but she is kinda short but hollywood can fix that.

Shocked people are really that invested in Wonder Woman to even care.
I think "people" that are obsessed with Wonder Woman's size is more just ITD being obsessed with her size.

I don't get it really became Wonder Woman ain't exactly Attitude-era Chyna big in the first place. She's a little muscular but I can't think of any incarnation (comic or otherwise) of Wonder Woman that's a hulking muscle head.

Again, why JE as LL?  He is TOO young to play the part , would look strange bald (unless they wanted to give us a different look for luthor this time around) and doesn't seem that smart to begin with to match Luthor's intellectual capacity.   He's not a up and coming popular actor...he's ok.....

^ He's the same age as Henry Cavil. Superman and Luthor are usually around the same age. Quit nitpicking stuff from a movie you haven't even seen yet.

bread's done
Back