Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice

I wouldn't mind have the rest of the core Justice League. People need to get out of the mindset that the marvel way is the only way. Having another set of origin stories and then a team crossover again would be lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mefcn6riT61rvkhiuo1_400.gif

92377.gif

arnold-rubbing-hands.gif

mOc5dte.gif

30ms2uf.gif

I am curious why Snyder is suddenly the Head of the DCCU. I can understand why Whedon and Abrams were picked, but I would have thought Kevin Smith or somebody would be the go-to JL guy.

Because Kevin Smith directs ugly movies.

I wouldn't mind them bringing him on as a writer/consultant though.

I am curious why Snyder is suddenly the Head of the DCCU. I can understand why Whedon and Abrams were picked, but I would have thought Kevin Smith or somebody would be the go-to JL guy.
Kevin Smith isn't my choice, but Snyder...yeah. He isn't the go to nerd favorite like Whedon or somewhat Abrams. I Think of Snyder I think really just meathead Hollywood movies.

Kevin Smith is alright. He's good at writing, but when it comes to directed (at least some of his latest) are just bland.

Snyder is awesome and I loved his take on Superman. I have faith in him. Not faith like in Nolan, but enough. He'll do a great job.

Zack Snyder's Justice League could be somewhat like Michael Bay's Transformers... where in people will flock to see it for the property, the big action CG scenes, and it's going to make a load of money.

But it could be a franchise always panned by critics just like Transformers were and Man of Steel was.

Michael%20Bay.jpg

Zack Snyder's Justice League could be somewhat like Michael Bay's Transformers... where in people will flock to see it for the property, the big action CG scenes, and it's going to make a load of money.

But it could be a franchise always panned by critics just like Transformers were and Man of Steel was.

Michael%20Bay.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Ee02WLxGk

After seeing this image, I go back to what Kevin Smith said how it was a suit that no one has seen before.  The ears need to be taller.

Fans of Miller and Snyder's work should drool over it. His ears aren't pointy like Keaton's. And Affleck is all veiny and stuff.

If it weren't for the muscles, I'd say he looks cute.

Eh, not a big fan of it. I don't like the grey/black suit with the all-black logo in the comics. While this is truer to how he was way back when, I prefer the newer costumes.

Also, I hate short ears on Bats no matter the suit.

I read somewhere long ago that his ears were short in the beginning of his career but as the years past and he gained more experience his ears were made taller.

Love the Frank Miller influence on the Batsuit, from the ears to the logo.  Starting to stir those embers of hope that this might actually turn out awesome.

I think it's hilarious that they went through so much effort in The Dark Knight to give Bats some mobility and head movement only to got back to having a solid one-piece cowl and heavy-assed cape. :rofl:

bread's done
Back