Battlefield 3 (360/PS3) $20 Credit Promo BACK at Amazon

thegame956

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: Deal is now live:

:360: Battlefield 3 + $20 credit
:ps3: Battlefield 3 + $20 credit

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have shown an interest in action games might like to know about "Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition," which releases on October 25.

Pre-order for Xbox 360 or PS3 to receive a $20 promotional credit. All pre-orders come with Limited Edition content including the Back to Karkand expansion pack as well as the multiplayer Dog Tag Pack, an Amazon exclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You! Your 1-Click order has been placed.

YES!

I wasn't even planning on getting this game after the horrible beta, but with 20 back, I'll get it.

yep definitely a no-go on the PC versions (both physical or digital) and you might wanna add that to the op just in case, o well the extra $3 i paid for the digital should be worth it for the bigger multiplayer, o damn why wont the envy go away!

[quote name='209chromatic']The ones that ordered when the $20 credit wasn't offered don't have to cancel and order again right?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Guessing this applies to already made pre-orders.

I'm actually still miffed. I plan out my amazon credit (and promo credit) amongst different pre orders to make sure I dont actually "pay." (I haven't paid for videogames in 3 years all thanks to amazon preorder credit and survey amazon gift cards). I was dumbfounded for months that modern warfare 3 and battlefield 3 haven't gotten pre order bonus promo gc, so seeing $20 on this makes sense, but it would have helped to known prior for my mw3 preorder where i used some normal gc on.

I'm going to hope this credit will last until at least end of november to see if they do the same thing with MW3. If so, I'll use the credit from both towards either Skyrim or SWTOR.

Thank you Amazon for coming through, got this for free with prior video game promotion credit now the $20 for this goes to Skyrim. Happy camper.

[quote name='mgorsi']got it for 39.95, that gears credit makes me smile, nw which game should i use this credit on?? hmmm..[/QUOTE]

Sonic Generations :p

[quote name='simplylemonade']cancelled GS preorder, in for 1 :)[/QUOTE]

Just pick it up from Gamestop and redeem the codes for their exclusives. Then when you get your Amazon copy redeem the dog tag pack code and return the sealed Amazon copy back to Gamestop.

You know a lot of people were bashing amazon and/or trying to scam them. I've been a loyal customer and yeah ive taken advantage of some mistakes. But the uproar this whole thing caused was unnecessary as amazon was bringing out the $20 credit the whole time. There was just a mistake in the timing. I know we are all CAGs but there is a reason amazon is number 1, and I think a lot of people today took them for granted.

/rant over.

[quote name='rvdrock']You know a lot of people were bashing amazon and/or trying to scam them. I've been a loyal customer and yeah ive taken advantage of some mistakes. But the uproar this whole thing caused was unnecessary as amazon was bringing out the $20 credit the whole time. There was just a mistake in the timing. I know we are all CAGs but there is a reason amazon is number 1, and I think a lot of people today took them for granted.

/rant over.[/QUOTE]

QFT. I never doubted Amazon (and figured the strange CSR behavior earlier was just a higher-up passing on mis-information so they could set this thing up/cover up a mistake).

Mistakes happen, but Amazon always makes good on their word.

[quote name='exaznkid']yep definitely a no-go on the PC versions (both physical or digital) and you might wanna add that to the op just in case, o well the extra $3 i paid for the digital should be worth it for the bigger multiplayer, o damn why wont the envy go away![/QUOTE]

Yeah, sad there is no PC love these days. It is $10 cheaper but adding a promo credit really would have sweetened the deal.

Nice, gonna end up getting this for $19.95 net I think, cuz when I talked to a rep earlier they had no idea about the deal and just up and gave me a $20 promo credit to buy the game with :D

For the BF3 wizbangs. How does the 360 stack up to the 12 minute video released earlier in the year? Because some said the video was from a highend pc . TIA

Hmm decisions decisions. I have enough credit at both amazon and best buy for this. Best buy doesn't have any incentive but I have a feeling their preorder dlc will go for a bit on ebay. This dogtag dlc from amazon I don't think will be worth anything though.

One thing that has me worried about this versus the other games with $20 promo credits is that this $20 credit is a CODE according to the blurb under the listing. Anyone else think that this $20 code won't stack with another promo credit, like say from LOTR: WITN or something?

[quote name='Animefalcon']no dice for us pc players

but ill be sure to crank that shit up to 16xAA and 16xAF at 2560x1600 rez[/QUOTE]
I see what you did there.

I love deals where you feel like you won the video game lottery. I used rewards points so I paid a grand total of $0.00, like many of you have prime so I get it delivered for free on release day, get the pre order bonuses and now get the $20 promo credit :bouncy:

[quote name='Lucky13']I love deals where you feel like you won the video game lottery. I used rewards points so I paid a grand total of $0.00, like many of you have prime so I get it delivered for free on release day, get the pre order bonuses and now get the $20 promo credit :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing with Skyrim. Got it down to $0.00 plus the map and $10 credit. Nice to see that on my orders.

Nice deal, cancelled my PC preorder from Amazon and went for the Xbox version, hope installing the disks really does add the hires pack they promised.

Guess the PC version would be great on a high end PC but at least with console version you can trade them in later.

[quote name='Von Ondine']Just pick it up from Gamestop and redeem the codes for their exclusives. Then when you get your Amazon copy redeem the dog tag pack code and return the sealed Amazon copy back to Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

What is the dog tag pack? it is for multiplayer? I'm confused :S

[quote name='simplylemonade']What is the dog tag pack? it is for multiplayer? I'm confused :S[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's for multiplayer only. If you kill someone, they see your dogtag show up on their screen. Kind of like emblems in CoD.

[quote name='Xbro']All of my saved up money adds up to $54

:( looks like I can't buy the game on day 1.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you have bigger things to worry about if you only have $54 to spare.

[quote name='codeblue']It sounds like you have bigger things to worry about if you only have $54 to spare.[/QUOTE]

Nah. A human being can survive for approximately a month without any food. He should reach rank 25 or 30 by then.

[quote name='rvdrock']You know a lot of people were bashing amazon and/or trying to scam them. I've been a loyal customer and yeah ive taken advantage of some mistakes. But the uproar this whole thing caused was unnecessary as amazon was bringing out the $20 credit the whole time. There was just a mistake in the timing. I know we are all CAGs but there is a reason amazon is number 1, and I think a lot of people today took them for granted.

/rant over.[/QUOTE]

Its the same CAGs pestering amazon csr until they give up credits. Amazon just wants to confirm who the abusers are...

2cokd1j.jpg

[quote name='Xbro']Take my money somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

You must be some new brand of CAG, too tough for any rep to handle.

Question: can cags in training fail said training and thus be kicked out?

Yes! My waiting finally paid off. This was just the deal I was hoping for since the spring and I finally got around to using some Amazon Gift Cards I had and it didn't cost me anything. I still have $15 credit and once that goes along with the $20 I should be able to pick up some thing else in this onslaught of awesome games.

[quote name='codeblue']It sounds like you have bigger things to worry about if you only have $54 to spare.[/QUOTE]

LOl we're on CHEAP ASS GAMER for a reason.

thSmily-LMAO-Oops.gif

[quote name='ijustw1n']You must be some new brand of CAG, too tough for any rep to handle.

Question: can cags in training fail said training and thus be kicked out?[/QUOTE]
Sure we could go all
tribe.gif
on him I suppose lol

bread's done
Back