BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on who you ask sometimes they'll throw you a bone. I told the gaming employee I was GCU and he looked it up to confirm and had no problem scanning the coupon out of the magazine. Another time I told an employee that I had not received the magazine yet and he gave me two (Borderlands 2 issues) at no charge. If you have a cool rep/employee they may do the same, obviously YMMV though.

I had trouble when I signed up getting my Mag. I talked to the Gaming Sup and he refunded my Unlocked membership purchase and signed me up again. No issues since. Maybe an option for some of you guys.

[quote name='thefallenangel']I was at Bestbuy yesterday and noticed that they have KoA back at 59.99. Why deny the inevitable? You know they will bring it back down to $40 in the last week of the month. Maybe $30 is the price point for some folks but I am only going to pull the trigger at $20.[/QUOTE]It still should scan up $40

[quote name='thefallenangel']Sweet! I didn't realize that we can pricematch AND use the coupon. I am guessing that applies only to bestbuy.com and not other retailers[/QUOTE]They will not price match the site & apply the coupon since prices & coupons DON'T stack. Avoid using the term "PRICE MATCH" whenever requesting anything in conjunction with @gamer coupons. Always request a "PRICE ADJUSTMENT"...U & I know it's pretty much the same damn thing but since it's not supposed to be done at all don't give them an easy way to deny.

I get the physical mag, but thinking of converting to digital. Is there a limit to how many times you can print a coupon?

According to my RZ account I am only 'Unlocked' until October of this year, yet we were supposed to get that extra year by using that scanned coupon to 'unlock' the membership after signing up in store.

Either way, the page on the @Gamer site for my sub says I'm subscribed till 2015.:lol: So as long as they don't absolutely require being Unlocked and the date on that page is accurate then I'm fine with it.;)

[quote name='HydroX']I get the physical mag, but thinking of converting to digital. Is there a limit to how many times you can print a coupon?[/QUOTE]

Going digital means you only receive the @Gamer mag digitally. They mail you physical coupons via the USPS.

[quote name='HydroX']I get the physical mag, but thinking of converting to digital. Is there a limit to how many times you can print a coupon?[/QUOTE]

stop trying to rip off BB.

[quote name='confoosious']stop trying to rip off BB.[/QUOTE]

Some people are never satisfied. I am not a Saint but I have my limits.

[quote name='confoosious']stop trying to rip off BB.[/QUOTE]
Maybe he is getting both the PS3 and 360 version. I think it's fine as long as you don't hord multiple copies just to resell or flip like the SD folks.

got my mag today with the unlock coupons!! I'm a happy camper. Going to try to use the coupons on top of this weeks b2g1 for a buy2get2 free.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']THIS SUCKS....I signed up May 24th and still no issue.[/QUOTE]

Patience. I have been a member since Sept. and this month's issue has not arrived yet. Give it till Sat. After that, worry. :lol:

Do I call best Buy or do I email that gaming Atgamer magazine folks about me not getting a issue, I signed up last month and got one in store. but I don't want to risk waiting for it to go out of stock on me.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']Do I call best Buy or do I email that gaming Atgamer magazine folks about me not getting a issue, I signed up last month and got one in store. but I don't want to risk waiting for it to go out of stock on me.[/QUOTE]

If you signed up last month you are probably not going to get the July/Aug issue. You can look back over the last couple pages for the link and steps to log in and it will show your next issue. If it's Sept (like I suspect it will be), then you could always try asking your local BB for a copy. I also suggested/asked if @Gamer sub can be returned/refunded like any other item before 30 days, but will only try that as a last resort.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']Do I call best Buy or do I email that gaming Atgamer magazine folks about me not getting a issue, I signed up last month and got one in store. but I don't want to risk waiting for it to go out of stock on me.[/QUOTE]

What day did you sign up? I signed up the 5th and got mine today.

[quote name='joker______']What day did you sign up? I signed up the 5th and got mine today.[/QUOTE]
I signed up June 10th. I get the feeling when I signed up, I paid 16 dollars for a single issue and I may never get the rest of the issues after.

I'm a digital subscriber, and as far as I know, you're supposed to get the coupons in the mail as I did in May. For some reason they never mailed me June's and I had to buy a single issue in store. Can you get the coupons online somehow now if you have the digital mag?

[quote name='Donutkid2222']I signed up June 10th. I get the feeling when I signed up, I paid 16 dollars for a single issue and I may never get the rest of the issues after.[/QUOTE]

I'd say give it another day or so,by Thursday if nothing shows up I'd say call BB corp and ask to see if they had mailed yours out to you yet.

[quote name='bshirk']I'm a digital subscriber, and as far as I know, you're supposed to get the coupons in the mail as I did in May. For some reason they never mailed me June's and I had to buy a single issue in store. Can you get the coupons online somehow now if you have the digital mag?[/QUOTE]

They emailed you June's coupon if you are a digital subscriber.

Many found theirs in spam inbox.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']THIS SUCKS....I signed up May 24th and still no issue and its past 6 weeks.[/QUOTE]

I signed up in early March and still haven't gotten mine.

Make sure they didn't sign you up for a digital subscription.

[quote name='joker______']I'd say give it another day or so,by Thursday if nothing shows up I'd say call BB corp and ask to see if they had mailed yours out to you yet.[/QUOTE]
yeah, thanks for the tip. Hopefully the magazine shows up.
On a side note, I think for a store that is the last national electronic chain store left, Best Buy is extremely mismanaged, they still operate like Walmart, their own website competes with their own stores. Besides these solid gaming deals, the whole system is pathetic.

[quote name='iduncurr']They emailed you June's coupon if you are a digital subscriber.

Many found theirs in spam inbox.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll have to check and see if that's what happened. Best Buy and @Gamer should have told me that when I emailed them.

[quote name='BrentronD']Did anyone who's a digital subscriber receive their digital mag in the mail or their coupons yet? I haven't.[/QUOTE]

Not yet, I've been checking every day. I am a little worried KoA will sell out fast. June's arrived on the 6th, the day before they became active, I am suspecting it will happen again.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Not yet, I've been checking every day. I am a little worried KoA will sell out fast. June's arrived on the 6th, the day before they became active, I am suspecting it will happen again.[/QUOTE]
Do the return rebuy trick and secure a copy early.

Lol I did that for the Gears Triple Pack black Friday deal. Hid the game in a display and walked in like George Costanza when he hid that suit for the secret sale.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Or hide a copy. Every time I hide a copy in a good hiding place, it's always there when I got to get it.[/QUOTE]

Where do you usually hide games? Or would that be giving too much info away? I'm tempted to do that for KoA:R.

[quote name='marjincharge']Where do you usually hide games? Or would that be giving too much info away? I'm tempted to do that for KoA:R.[/QUOTE]
Depends how long you keep it there wether or not it will stay put. I've hid a games for like a week when I'm waiting on a paycheck. Throw it in three $19.99 value games section, behind something like bakugan.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Patience. I have been a member since Sept. and this month's issue has not arrived yet. Give it till Sat. After that, worry. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Or just check the website or call the 1800 number. Hasn't been quite 6-8 weeks yet

Edit: quoted the wrong person

I don't know if it had been brought up. But I probably know the reason people are.getting such varying delivery dates:

You'll see "prsrt std"(presort standard) on the label. This is the lowest commercial delivery standard offered by the post office for that type of mailing. It is NOT the "periodical" rate most magazine have(Hot Rod, Motor Trend, Time, Redbook, etc), and has the lowest priority of delivery. If they have a lot of mail and can't take it all, it is near the end of the list

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']According to my RZ account I am only 'Unlocked' until October of this year, yet we were supposed to get that extra year by using that scanned coupon to 'unlock' the membership after signing up in store.

Either way, the page on the @Gamer site for my sub says I'm subscribed till 2015.:lol: So as long as they don't absolutely require being Unlocked and the date on that page is accurate then I'm fine with it.;)[/QUOTE]

Will Best Buy be around in 2015?

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Will Best Buy be around in 2015?[/QUOTE]

That's a damn good question. 2013 for sure. 2014 probably. 2015 and beyond? 50/50 unless they get their shit together.

Anyway, I'm more and more looking forward to picking up KOA again for $10, even if I won't be getting any more achievements. The combat was just so much damn fun to play.

Does anyone think the Skylanders starter set will go on sale? I'd be interested in trying the game, but for only around $35-$40 max.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Will Best Buy be around in 2015?[/QUOTE]
Will we be around in 2015? seeing how the end of the world is this year. :lol:

By some miracle, my magazine just arrived today. I say miracle because the mailing label had part of my name and part of my street address cut off (street number was half missing).

Anyway I have the coupons, but since I already bought KoA last week, I figure I'll wait until the coupons are officially "active" before I price adjust it.

I was very suprised to see the mag in the mailbox today. I only subscribed like 3-4 weeks ago

[quote name='bshirk']I'm a digital subscriber, and as far as I know, you're supposed to get the coupons in the mail as I did in May. For some reason they never mailed me June's and I had to buy a single issue in store. Can you get the coupons online somehow now if you have the digital mag?[/QUOTE]

Digital subscribers get their coupons/offers emailed to them each month. They are single-use codes. Print out the coupons and bring them in store just like you would a normal coupon.

I'd recommend checking your spam filter to make sure you are getting the emails. The email address they come from is: [email protected]. I got my June edition of the magazine emailed to me on 6/6 last month. It included instructions on how to get your magazine and offers.

Hope that helps.

bread's done
Back