BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
When you guys signed up for unlocked, how long did it take you to get coupons? I signed up June 2, and it would be awesome to get the new coupons

[quote name='Saix_XIII']You can just buy the magazine for $5, but for $10 more you get a sub for the entire year. A few weeks ago SSX and SCV were $10 each thanks to coupons and Deadliest Warrior was free and then $5 with coupon.

It literally makes zero sense to buy a single mag and not sign up for the sub.[/QUOTE]

Do the coupons work online if you get the subscription? I dont live near a BB so I figured I asked.

[quote name='jkaslow']When you guys signed up for unlocked, how long did it take you to get coupons? I signed up June 2, and it would be awesome to get the new coupons[/QUOTE]

It is unlikely you'll get this issue in the mail Since it takes 4-6 weeks at least to get your first issue. It is possible, but not 100%. You can go to your local store and they may be able to help you. It depends on how nice your employees are.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Do the coupons work online if you get the subscription? I dont live near a BB so I figured I asked.[/QUOTE]

No they don't work online sadly. I guess there is ONE reason to not sign up for the mag. But if you are making the drive to get KoA I would still sign up that way you get every issue without fail for just $10.

[/QUOTE]No they don't work online sadly. I guess there is ONE reason to not sign up for the mag. But if you are making the drive to get KoA I would still sign up that way you get every issue without fail for just $10.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is the reason for me. I was near a BB yesterday because I was on vacation. I remember about SCV for $20 with the coupon in the current mag but I didnt have a reward account.

Yeah, definitely in for KoA and possibly a $0-5 used game. SFxT as well, if I can get it for $10 or less. I still haven't gotten any magazines though, so I'll just have to hope that they give me a free one.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']what do I do folks if I just signed up on June 10th, I doubt the magazine will be here when the newest magazine is delivered to most.[/QUOTE]
pay the 5 dollars for the mag sadly

Can you apply a coupon after you buy the item like price-matching? For example, if I buy Amalur today for $40, when the coupon becomes active 7/15, can I get $30 back without having to do a return/rebuy?

[quote name='panda911']Can you apply a coupon after you buy the item like price-matching? For example, if I buy Amalur today for $40, when the coupon becomes active 7/15, can I get $30 back without having to do a return/rebuy?[/QUOTE]

I think this a possibility. When they had the coupon for Max Payne for $20 that is exactly how they handled it for me. I gave the coupon and they did a return and rebuy as long as you are within the return period.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']what do I do folks if I just signed up on June 10th, I doubt the magazine will be here when the newest magazine is delivered to most.[/QUOTE]

Once the magazine is on shelves in your store, just talk to the gaming people and explain the situation. They can look you up in the system to confirm your story and they will likely just let you use a coupon from one of the store copies.

[quote name='jkaslow']When you guys signed up for unlocked, how long did it take you to get coupons? I signed up June 2, and it would be awesome to get the new coupons[/QUOTE]

Going by their 4-6 weeks, you should have it right on time for the coupons to start.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']
Yeah that is the reason for me. I was near a BB yesterday because I was on vacation. I remember about SCV for $20 with the coupon in the current mag but I didnt have a reward account.[/QUOTE]
$10

[quote name='Saix_XIII']You can just buy the magazine for $5, but for $10 more you get a sub for the entire year. A few weeks ago SSX and SCV were $10 each thanks to coupons and Deadliest Warrior was free and then $5 with coupon.

It literally makes zero sense to buy a single mag and not sign up for the sub.[/QUOTE]

here we go again.

[quote name='strait edge follower']10$ for koa ? Instant flip for me lol. That used game coupon is great as well ! This whole mag has potential :)[/QUOTE]
It's paid for itself plenty. Plus bonus RZ points for buying used and trading in games, plus a 10% extra credit.
Best thing BB has ever done.

Thanks OP.
I was going to buy Dawnguard within the hour. I'll buy KOA and buy another ticket for Batman...and wait for Dawnguard to go on sale.

Fingers Crossed that SvT and Tiger can get to $10.

KoA bored me to death so I sold it, but for $10 I'll definitely take another stab at completing it since I seriously doubt it'll ever get a GOTY Edition.

Now the KoA DLC sale wait begins....

I just signed up for gamer magazine and know i probably wont get the issue for a few weeks or have to go in store to get one. Hopefully my store's copies of KoA dont sell out because for 10$ its great. That 5$ off seems wrong but if not i will hopefully get a free game.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']KoA bored me to death so I sold it, but for $10 I'll definitely take another stab at completing it since I seriously doubt it'll ever get a GOTY Edition.

Now the KoA DLC sale wait begins....[/QUOTE]

Exactly what im waiting for! I 1k'd Amalur and had ALOT of fun with it, guess its one of those hit or miss types of games

KoA is probably the best game to come out so far this year. I might go rebuy it at that price. i never actually finished the game, I was over whelmed by the number of quest and traded it with the 100% bonus.

[quote name='SeanTM22']Coupons Start 7/15

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $19.99 or less (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off)
[/QUOTE]

So if we buy a game for $4.99 its free?

[quote name='kulsechsky']So if we buy a game for $4.99 its free?[/QUOTE]

I don't get why you would ask something that is obviously answered in what you quoted. :wall:

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']I don't get why you would ask something that is obviously answered in what you quoted. :wall:[/QUOTE]

Because when this happened with deadliest warrior best buy responded by eliminating that option and even before they responded some of the buyers were given a hard time about it.

[quote name='Vigilante']:shock: Awesome timing--if I can get KoA for $9.99 immediately with its coupon, I can trade in my copy from the Target trade-in deal to GS this weekend during the 50% extra credit promo. With an $18 base as of 6/30, that's $28.80 (including PUR)! \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Where is this extra credit promo for gamestop detailed?

I've got more RPGs than I may ever need right now, so no go for KoA.

A month ago I would have been interested in SFxT, but having played SSFIV for the first time recently, I realized I really sucked at that kind of fighting game. The game is still very well-made, but fighting games are less fun if you really, really suck at them. So no go for me with that as well, unless it goes on sale for $10 after the coupon or something.

Kind of glad I can save my BB credit for the holidays.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']what do I do folks if I just signed up on June 10th, I doubt the magazine will be here when the newest magazine is delivered to most.[/QUOTE]Show the game reps your receipt & they may allow you to use house coupons. This may not be a problem much longer, had a long talk w/BB game rep today he stated that the linking of the coupons/mags/subs has begun. The way it was explained to me the coupons wouldn't even be required they'd be linked to your RZ account just like the gamers club offers.

[quote name='ayob']does the KoA coupon work for the pc version?[/QUOTE]most likely no
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/IdeaX/article-id/803/page/1

With KoA for $10 and now that I've got a bit of Best Buy credit, I'm finally going to sign up for the @Gamer magazine. So I can spend more money.

Rented KoA and really enjoyed it and have been wanting to add it to my collection.

In for KoA. Don't think a goty edition will come out since it never was goty material. Just have to wait for dlc to drop to 2.99 or less instead of the ripoff 9.99 it is right now! I'm also excited for sfxt. Can't wait to get this at a potential $9.99 deal with coupon,

Gonna get KOA as soon as my magazine gets here for sure. Maybe Tiger Woods and/or SFxT (for PS3) if they get cheap enough.

Good coupons this month but those are the only ones that interest me greatly.

Awesome, I've been sitting on the fence for KoA, I'm definitely getting it day one. The magazine sub has paid for itself practically the first month I got it and this is really just icing on the cake... Love it! Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back