Best Buy 10% back in rewards

Daring

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna bump this since I finally got something tested that I thought quite a few of you might be interested in. I remember a post earlier in this thread about preorders... I think it was Enuf that asked on BBY's forums about it and was told that the item had to be picked up by the end of the promotion. Well I always doubt most things that come from a company's CSRs...

So anyway I had a few things I preordered during the Memorial 10% back event and finally picked one up yesterday... just checked on points and even tho they are still pending... there are currently listings for Purchases, Gamers Club bonus, BB Credit Card bonus, and Memorial Day credit card bonus.

So looks like unless something has changed between the Memorial Day event and the current one.... bonus points could very well be awarded for items preordered.

I guess my thinking is that it might not hurt to get those preorders in during this 10% off.
Thanks for the info. That is interesting. Its possible that this was fixed after the memorial day promotion. I'll probably give it a shot anyway.

Well that makes me more interested int preordering the COD Xbox one if it does work.  With the 10% bonus and the $10 cert and the 10% off coupon i think it might be worth it.

Well that makes me more interested int preordering the COD Xbox one if it does work. With the 10% bonus and the $10 cert and the 10% off coupon i think it might be worth it.
Make sure you use 4 coupons 1 for the console 3 on VGC payments. You`ll net $10 in MBB plus the $45 from the cards so taking $55 right off the top but basically most of that would cover tax.

Does anyone know if I purchase a BB gift card and pay using my BB cc do I receive 10 percent back in it ? Just asking bc my points aren't showing the 10 percent.

Does anyone know if I purchase a BB gift card and pay using my BB cc do I receive 10 percent back in it ? Just asking bc my points aren't showing the 10 percent.
I think it's treated like the Visa GCs. You don't get any bonus points but you might get the base value of the BB GC in points. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Gotta ask how do you moved VISA gift cards to cash? Will reread this thread but if anybody wanna answer go ahead.  I fucked up, gotta a invite to oneplus one and they only take paypal, so I had to register and while I was about to pay, paypal accepts prepaid visa cards so I instantly thought about this thread combine with 10 movers coupons I could make it cheaper. Little did I know paypal doesn't splint card payments, doh so I had to put it in my credit card and now stuck with 400 in visa gift card. Damn I'm a little mad doe.

Create a AMEX bluebird account.  Load the VGCs via debit onto the bluebird at walmart.  Link your bank to the bluebird account and transfer the money to your bank aka cash.

bread's done
Back