• :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: WWE 2K18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Rocket League $19.99 Save $10
  • :switch: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $59.99
    Free Steelbook with Purchase

Xbox:

• Xbox One S 500GB Madden NFL 18 Bundle $199.99 Save $80
  • Save $50 on select Xbox One S 1TB Consoles
  • Free 3-Month Xbox Game Pass with purchase of an Xbox One Console (Excludes Xbox One X, pre-ordered, and refurbished)
  • Free digital copy of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $30 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on select Microsoft Wireless Controllers
PlayStation:

• PlayStation 4 1TB Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle $249.99 Save $50
  • PlayStation VR DOOM VFR Bundle $299.99 Save $100
  • Free Call of Duty: WWII with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Pro Console
  • Red Crystal DualShock 4 Wireless Controller $39.99 Save $25
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 $49.99 Save $20
Switch:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
    Get a 64GB Memory Card for $29.99 with purchase of a Nintendo Switch

[*]Save $30 when you buy Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and any Nintendo Switch Game ($59.99 value)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Dunkirk $24.99
  • Dunkirk Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Dunkirk 4K $29.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie $24.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • The LEGO NINJAGO Movie 4K $29.99
  • Leatherface $14.99 Save $2
  • mother! $19.99 Save $5
  • Stronger $14.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Yakuza Kiwami PS4 - $11.99
Mafia 3 PS4 - $7.99
Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 PS4 - $11.99

Looks like some great deals this week.

Cool, thanks for the heads-up! I called and spoke to CS. Placed another order and she monitored it. Went through just fine this time for in-store pickup. Maybe it was just a hiccup in the system before. Also happy I was able to save $8 before my store ran out of the 8 games I ordered.

Still contemplating on getting Nier Automata and SP: TFB. Speaking of South Park, if anyone here buys it remember to redeem the free Stick of Truth code before it expires on 01/31/2018.
Has there been any word if that will be sold afterwards? SOT

[quote name="ihadmail" post="13908179" timestamp="1513519137"]

I've been making a lot of online orders for store pickup. I would say I get asked to enter my cvv code around 1/15 transactions. Thisbisnusing both the app and the website.

Same thing for me maybe once out of 5 times ordering it asked for the code.

Already have Mario and Rabbids... Sucks. I really want FE Warriors for cheap.

Have any of you guys had trouble price adjusting battlefront 2? I used the 10$ trade in coupon and with gamers club the price was brought down to 39.99 at launch.
When i went to adjust the employee said she couldnt because it was already the "matched price"

What’s the differences between NS4 and NS4-road to boruto version?
Content and characters. The Road to Boruto version has all of the dlc on the disc. Honestly it’s a better deal to just get the Road to Boruto version for like $24 if you enjoy the ninja storm games. Or just buy the legacy collection for like 40 on PSN right now

Would you guys recommend that Naruto game for someone who has no idea what is Naruto? [emoji23]

Can you guys explain what is the game about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you guys recommend that Naruto game for someone who has no idea what is Naruto? [emoji23]

Can you guys explain what is the game about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a fighting game. Anime fighting game. It’s a great game but the story is going to be worse than nonsensical. But the game itself is fun.

Have any of you guys had trouble price adjusting battlefront 2? I used the 10$ trade in coupon and with gamers club the price was brought down to 39.99 at launch.
When i went to adjust the employee said she couldnt because it was already the "matched price"
You will need to try again. Even if they account for the coupon @ 49.99-10....31.99 is still cheaper.

I’ve had the same issues doing price adjustments in store. They have to manually enter GCU and sometimes they say I can’t get GCU on top of their sale price.

Ordered Dragon Quest Builders this morning for $20/$16. Now sold out. Target and GS have dropped it to $20 as well.

DQ Builders 2 was announced this year but doesn't have a release date yet. It will have multiplayer.

You need to clarify that your doing a price adjustment and your gcu. The no gcu only applies to competitors. Tell them to ask a supervisor if they give you trouble. You should get back $16.96. The 10 cert has no reference on the original price. You still paid 47.99 plus tax.

The BB chat rep told me no because the trade in coupon was used. Also refused on Yakuza and was told to rebuy and return in store. Bad experience.

Weird price match question...

Do we always have to acknowledge that we are GCU members so that you don't get screwed on price adjustment? I was on with rep and they said that BF 2 Deluxe went from $63.99 to $59.99 lol

EDIT: And is it not possible for online reps to adjust in-store orders?

Weird price match question...

Do we always have to acknowledge that we are GCU members so that you don't get screwed on price adjustment? I was on with rep and they said that BF 2 Deluxe went from $63.99 to $59.99 lol

EDIT: And is it not possible for online reps to adjust in-store orders?
I’ve had online chat support post purchase price adjust an in store purchase for me recently if that is what you are asking.

How is the best way to do the price matches and still get the $10 certificates?

Just called and they told me the GCU department would have to do it to match with the additional discount. And they closed at midnight EST.

Is it easier to do in-store? Like bring in the games (even though they are open) and see if they’ll do a return-rebuy? I would guess that would negate the preorder certs though.

I want to do it on BF2 and CoD WW2 (both with the preorder bonuses) as well as Mafia 3 and LA Noire. Figured I should get back like $46.

How is the best way to do the price matches and still get the $10 certificates?

Just called and they told me the GCU department would have to do it to match with the additional discount. And they closed at midnight EST.

Is it easier to do in-store? Like bring in the games (even though they are open) and see if they’ll do a return-rebuy? I would guess that would negate the preorder certs though.

I want to do it on BF2 and CoD WW2 (both with the preorder bonuses) as well as Mafia 3 and LA Noire. Figured I should get back like $46.
You have to call or chat if it was an online order, whether shipped or pickup. I haven't called ever since a little over a year ago, I learned chat became available. Chat is easier to convince of GCU PM policy, but 90% of the time they will argue against you. I just link them the "Best Buy Price Match Guarantee" FAQ page and the question regarding GCU PMs. You have to be persistent or have them ask a supervisor.

For future reference, chat can be accessed:

• through BB's front page - search for "expert service" and click link, then click "chat with us", or
  • the "Best Buy Price Match Guarantee" FAQ page - under "How do I request a price match from BestBuy.com?", click on "online chat" link in first sentence
Chat is closed from 0200 - 0800 ET.

For some reason the link that shows expert service is replaced with a free shipping on everything link. I had to use the chat option that pops up while a item is in your cart. Chat is definitely the way to go to get the adjustment.

Picked up the Mario Kart 8 steelbook.  It is very nice.  Unfortunately, the game's title is not on the spine on the case just like the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 steelbook which is annoying. 

For some reason the link that shows expert service is replaced with a free shipping on everything link. I had to use the chat option that pops up while a item is in your cart. Chat is definitely the way to go to get the adjustment.
Yes, the one in the top left of the front page has been replaced. [customspoiler="The link is now usually under the timed scrolling banner."]
b4c05475-c8e7-4769-93ea-a0b93c5166d1.png

[/customspoiler]

You have to call or chat if it was an online order, whether shipped or pickup. I haven't called ever since a little over a year ago, I learned chat became available. Chat is easier to convince of GCU PM policy, but 90% of the time they will argue against you. I just link them the "Best Buy Price Match Guarantee" FAQ page and the question regarding GCU PMs. You have to be persistent or have them ask a supervisor.

For future reference, chat can be accessed:

• through BB's front page - search for "expert service" and click link, then click "chat with us", or
  • the "Best Buy Price Match Guarantee" FAQ page - under "How do I request a price match from BestBuy.com?", click on "online chat" link in first sentence
Chat is closed from 0200 - 0800 ET.
The hardest part for me is getting the $1 off for store pick up, I usually get it but it is a hassle.

I didn't realize that the 19.99 price on Skyrim Special Edition :ps4: last week was a sale. 

Anyone care to speculate on how long I'll need to wait to get it at that price again? 

Ordered South Park yesterday since the digital code for the first game is still good until January. Two for one seems good to me; maybe I can flip the weird beanie to someone lol.

Also got a PM on SW, which took some explaining on GCU but got them there eventually. Extra $16 back on top of the pre-order bonus works!

Somehow managed to get 2 free pubg codes from Best Buy yesterday. First I called the store to make sure I wouldn't have to bring the entire console back as it's stashed away for Christmas. Brought my receipt in from last month and they made the exchange transaction for my X.B.O.X include a boxed code for pubg. Later after I put the code in, I found a second separate code printed on my receipt. Gave the second code to my nephew for an early gift. Extremely YMMV

Somehow managed to get 2 free pubg codes from Best Buy yesterday. First I called the store to make sure I wouldn't have to bring the entire console back as it's stashed away for Christmas. Brought my receipt in from last month and they made the exchange transaction for my X.B.O.X include a boxed code for pubg. Later after I put the code in, I found a second separate code printed on my receipt. Gave the second code to my nephew for an early gift. Extremely YMMV.

Hmm, looks like Rime for the Switch is on sale as well. Didn't see that in the OP.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/rime-nintendo-switch/5803114.p?skuId=5803114
Physical version normally $39.99 (yikes) but now $29.99 or $23.99 with GCU.

Can anyone comment if it's worth it?
I purchased it for the 23.99 from the Amazon price error. I can't say it's worth it even at this price when you can get it for XBO/PS4 for less than $20 (which I did). There are just too many framerate issues especially when the platforming elements are required to complete puzzles. It's tolerable when docked but downright annoying in portable mode. It's still a great game and I do recommend you play it but if Switch is your only option I would honestly wait until sub $20.

I didn't see a comment or thread but Mario + Rabbids is now showing up for $23.99 with GCU (it was posted on SD).

Edit: Nevermind, looks like they fixed it.

[customspoiler="Looks like they added a couple of games, but removed one for the Mario + Rabbids promo..."]
that being Mario + Rabbids. :rofl:
ef7449d0-a7bc-4444-80e5-181afdd4c4ca.jpg

[/customspoiler]

I'm thinking of getting the Switch and I have a question in regards to the storage. Do the games get installed onto the storage even if you but the cart like the other 2 consoles? I ask because I'm not sure if I should get the base console or with the SD card deal. Also since who knows I might want something bigger down the line

I'm thinking of getting the Switch and I have a question in regards to the storage. Do the games get installed onto the storage even if you but the cart like the other 2 consoles? I ask because I'm not sure if I should get the base console or with the SD card deal. Also since who knows I might want something bigger down the line
Not really. Only nba and LA Noire have download. Like 13-16GB I think. Most games do not

Tyrok
What is on the docket for tomorrow as far as doorbuster deals..I see on bestbuy.com they list the macbook..not sure which one will be on sale but if you have any news would appreciate it..Thanks :)

I didn't see a comment or thread but Mario + Rabbids is now showing up for $23.99 with GCU (it was posted on SD).

Edit: Nevermind, looks like they fixed it.
I happen to be in store picking Rabbids as well as Mario Kart up. The girl couldnt find Rabbids at first so I was looking on my phone to make sure they still had it in stock and saw the 29.99 price. She found it and then saw the 29.99 price on her device as well. So they price matched it and then the bundle took another $30 off. So I essentially got Rabbids for free LOL. I thought maybe the price was a deal of the day price but when I looked again after I got out to my car the game was completely gone from the website. Lucked out on that one on top of them just having 1 steelbook left for Mario Kart <3

bread's done
Back