Best Buy Ad 12/3-12/9: Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select XB1/PS4 Games

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Steep: Winter Games Edition $59.99
  • :ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition $49.99
  • :ps4: Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package $49.99
Everything Else:

• Buy One, Get One 50% Off on select XB1/PS4 Games (Excludes pre-owned and digital games, https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/select-games-offer/pcmcat1511299634630.c?id=pcmcat1511299634630)
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle $299.99
  • Free Holiday Knit Sackboy Stubbins Plush with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Complete Adventure Bundle $229.99 Save $50
  • Save $10 on a 12-Months of Xbox Live Gold Membership with purchase of an Xbox One S Console
  • Save $5 on a Minecraft Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of Minecraft Explorers Pack Game
  • Save $5 on select Xbox One Wireless Controllers (Excludes White, Black and Elite)
  • Save $20 on select Collector's Edition Game Guides (Destiny 2, Assassin's Creed Origins and Call of Duty WWII pictured)
  • Afterglow AG9 Wireless Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 $49.99 Save $20
  • Call of Duty Tiger 1 Battle R/C Tank $29.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Despicable Me 3 $19.99 Save $5
  • Despicable Me 3 Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $5
  • Despicable Me 3 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • American Assassin $19.99 Save $3
  • American Assassin Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99
  • American Assassin 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Jumanji 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $22.99 Save $2
  • Men in Black Trilogy 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $39.99 Save $3
  • John Wick/John Wick Chapter 2 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $39.99 Save $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up NBA 2k18 on Switch. Could've went with the PS4 version but I mainly like messing with the franchise mode. I haven't really played one since 2k5.

Grabbed COD WW2! Almost bit on AC Origins, but considering I still have Syndicate sealed and sitting on my shelf.... I used some willpower.

Guys just be careful placing a ton of orders. They might start canceling if you place too many one game orders. I say this is because if you place 2 games in there the price jumps to $54 instead of $48.

Ugh, this being only "select" titles completely kills it for me. I know any of these games I would be interested in are going to drop even lower by the time I would have had the chance to play them.

Would have LOVED to see something like this happening for Switch games next week, though, but sadly the more people who get in on this glitch, the less chance of that happening.

If we're lucky this'll apply to us too:

Get a Free $10 Savings Code* When You Choose Store Pickup on orders of $10 or more.

$10 Savings Code Details

*Offer valid 12/3/17–12/16/17 on BestBuy.com orders with Store Pickup items totaling $10 or more (before taxes and shipping costs). Limit of 3 qualified transactions (limit of $30 in savings codes) during the promotional period. Limit 1 savings code per customer per transaction. Valid e-mail address must be provided when ordering to receive savings code. Savings code(s) will be e-mailed starting on 1/14/18 and are valid through 2/3/18. Savings code(s) may be redeemed online or in store. Not valid if your order is canceled, your item(s) are returned, or on item(s) that are not available for Store Pickup. Products from the following brands are excluded from this Store Pickup offer: Bose[SIZE=8.25px]®[/SIZE], Boston Acoustics, Breville, Electrolux, Google, Leap, Sonos, and Wacom. In addition, select televisions, sound bars and Blu-ray players from Samsung, Sony and LG, the Dyson Supersonic, select projectors, select Beats by Dr. Dre, and select headphones and portable speakers by Sony are excluded from the offer.

Wonder if they'll cancel orders.  NHL 18 ps4 was a $40 tradein to amazon and qualifies you for $50 off a ps4 pro.

So is the “real” B1G1 50% off deal only on those games? And not all XB1/PS4 games?

If so, that kind of sucks because I was really hoping for games that haven’t already been on sale with BF, etc.

Anyone know what the deal with Best Buy's holiday return policy is? Says "most items" purchased after October 29th can be returned until January 14th. I picked up a copy of CoD at launch (Nov. 3) and it says not returnable on the site, but I'm wondering if it's just a glitch with the site cause they don't update it for the holiday return period?

Do games not fall under the "most items" stipulation? I didn't see anything on the site otherwise

Ahh a good old fashion bb glitch at 1am est! Feels good boys

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Anyone know what the deal with Best Buy's holiday return policy is? Says "most items" purchased after October 29th can be returned until January 14th. I picked up a copy of CoD at launch (Nov. 3) and it says not returnable on the site, but I'm wondering if it's just a glitch with the site cause they don't update it for the holiday return period?

Do games not fall under the "most items" stipulation? I didn't see anything on the site otherwise
You can probably return it. But remember if it was a preorder, you’ll lose the bonus cert.

So is the “real” B1G1 50% off deal only on those games? And not all XB1/PS4 games?

If so, that kind of sucks because I was really hoping for games that haven’t already been on sale with BF, etc.
Looks like that's the case. I'm disappointed as I was going to pick up some games in mid price range, but not now.

Fell asleep around 11 Thankfully I woke up at about 1245 est and text my friend that needed a game if he still wanted it...... Wound up with about 6 more lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I was up didnt noticed. Got pre occupied. Decided to check again and boom i missed it.

I was totally looking to grab cod .. missing out on it for 24 bucks hurts lol :(

If we're lucky this'll apply to us too:

Get a Free $10 Savings Code* When You Choose Store Pickup on orders of $10 or more.

$10 Savings Code Details

*Offer valid 12/3/17–12/16/17 on BestBuy.com orders with Store Pickup items totaling $10 or more (before taxes and shipping costs). Limit of 3 qualified transactions (limit of $30 in savings codes) during the promotional period. Limit 1 savings code per customer per transaction. Valid e-mail address must be provided when ordering to receive savings code. Savings code(s) will be e-mailed starting on 1/14/18 and are valid through 2/3/18. Savings code(s) may be redeemed online or in store. Not valid if your order is canceled, your item(s) are returned, or on item(s) that are not available for Store Pickup. Products from the following brands are excluded from this Store Pickup offer: Bose[SIZE=8.25px]®[/SIZE], Boston Acoustics, Breville, Electrolux, Google, Leap, Sonos, and Wacom. In addition, select televisions, sound bars and Blu-ray players from Samsung, Sony and LG, the Dyson Supersonic, select projectors, select Beats by Dr. Dre, and select headphones and portable speakers by Sony are excluded from the offer.
:whistle2:k I don't see prepaid cards listed in the exclusions. This could be interesting.

I was up didnt noticed. Got pre occupied. Decided to check again and boom i missed it.

I was totally looking to grab cod .. missing out on it for 24 bucks hurts lol :(
That would have been the one I wanted as well.

Pissed that the B1G1 50% deal is only on select games. Was holding onto reward certs all week looking forward to grabbing LA Noire and another mid-price range game depending on whether preorders were included.

Well, that’s shot to hell.

Only select games is lame AF.  The worst part is that I held off on buying certain $20 games from Target's B2G1 because it would have been cheaper with GCU, but now I get nothing.

I got
Destiny 2 ( for trading)
Cod WWII that I'd just traded in at GS
NFS Payback
Battlefront 2

Honestly it was sloppy impulse purchases, and they were 23 each for in store pick up

I was gonna get Dragon's Dogma and Yakuza Kiwami as Yak is still on sale...well...assuming it was still whenever they decided to hand out those BF2 $10 preorder certs, then take advantage of the $10 back for store pickup. It was a perfect plan, but they've shut me and my wheeling dealing imagination down with these unexpected horsepoop limitations. God dang you, Hubert!

All the select games in the "get 2nd for half off" are sold out, lol.

Edit: Some games starting to come back in stock

bread's done
Back