• :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 19 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K19 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: Marvel's Spider-Man $39.99 Save $20
  • Buy one, get one 50% off select 3DS games
  • Save $10 on select digital Nintendo Switch games
Everything Else:

• Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V Bundle $449.99 Save $50
    Free Controller with purchase of a Microsoft Xbox One X Battlefield V Bundle

[*]Save $50 on select Xbox One Consoles
[*]Nintendo Pro Controller for Switch $59.99 Save $10
[*]DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Magma Red $59.99 Save $5
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• The Equalizer 2 $19.99 Save $5
  • The Equalizer 2 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • The Equalizer 2 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • Peppermint $22.99
  • River Runs Red 4K $19.99
  • Smallfoot $24.99
  • Unbroken: Path to Redemption $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I discovered another glitch, I added a digital game on accident and a physical game, it discounted the physical game to $16 and I removed the digital from my cart and was still able to check out at $16.

Stacks with the clearance prices, too. Picked up Ever Oasis for $10.40 + tax, among others.

I think I discovered another glitch, I added a digital game on accident and a physical game, it discounted the physical game to $16 and I removed the digital from my cart and was still able to check out at $16.
Check three posts above you.

Lol, is this still going on? I've been forcing myself to not look at more games since I don't even use my 3DS but the ridiculous pricing is so tempting to get more. :wall:

Lol, is this still going on? I've been forcing myself to not look at more games since I don't even use my 3DS but the ridiculous pricing is so tempting to get more. :wall:
Same here. I was hoping it would end by now so that I can move on but now I'm debating on buying even more :shame:

Picking up some stuff I'm on the fence about just because the deal is so good with the glitch. Also some gifts. No ragrets.

I think they will honor the orders, Best Buy is usually really good about not cancelling price mistakes even for expensive items like the S8+ last year.

I ordered Warioware Gold and A Link Between Worlds.

edit, and it looks like it was just fixed. I had a 3rd game I was going to order, it was in my cart for the glitch price and changed to full price when I went to check out.

I figured this was going to disappear quick so I went a little overboard. Grabbed Kirby, Detective Pikachu, Luigi's Mansion, Strange Journey, and Jake Hunter- all for in-store pickup and got them within the hour. I even have an Ever Oasis preparing to ship but I'm assuming it will be canceled. (Edit: It Shipped)

Nice unexpected sale on the last of the 3DS library that I don't own. If this had worked for pre-orders I would have been entirely set!

Since the glitch was only working with GCU, they were possibly trying to fix the online issue of GCU not applying to the 50% off game.  Could be good news coming, then, for those with GCU still waiting for the online store to take GCU off of the second game.

Another variable of the glitch is still in effect, but still requires GCU.

Put 3 games in your cart, the most expensive will have GCU normally apply, but the other 2 will be discounted with glitch.

Example, three $39.99 games. First will be 31.99, second 20, and third 16.

Or you could have two 39.99 games and one 19.99. The prices will then be 31.99, 16, and 10.

I'm sorry if this sounds scummy but does anyone know how the return policy would work if I bought two 3ds games? For example if I bought Samus Returns at $40 and ALBW for $20 my checkout should be $50. But if I returned Samus Returns later, is my refund $40 or less? I'm assuming less but I just wanted to know the exact policy.

Gotta love best buy.com coders lol! Got ready for pickup on Etrian and strange journey. Ordered Jake hunter for shipping but figure that will get cancelled. Well see...thanks for posting your find!

Got my first cancelation... Reason was quantity exceeded limit? WTF. I ordered (1) copy of Mario party.
Good luck to others. Should have done store pickup.

Four of my games have shipped...a few more to go. Good on them for honoring these purchases!
All of my games are ready for pick up and there’s a few that shipped. Can’t beat $39.99 games for $16 and $19.99 games for $8. I give a big thanks to Skiizim for calling me this morning telling me about the glitch. Glad I got the first party Nintendo, Atlus and NIS America games I’ve been wanting to add to the collection.

Picked up Warioware Gold, Captain Toad, and Luigi's Mansion this afternoon at the BB by my work.  Looks like they also shipped my Super Mario Maker and Yokai Watch Blasters.  Awesome of BB to honor these price mistakes!

I picked up several copies of different 3DS games for my wife and two boys, very pleased that BestBuy is honoring the price glitch!

Tomorrows gaming Doorbusters:

• Xbox One X 1TB Battlefield V Bundle $449.99 Save $50 +  Free Controller  + 3 Months of Xbox Live 
  • Forza Horizon 4  $34.99 Save $25

FH4 for $28 via GCU might be the lowest it has been? Pretty slick but I still haven't used my 6-months of gamepass to play it yet. FML too many games!

Any Best Buy employees happen to know what the Surface deal/price is tomorrow?
  • Surface Pro $599.99 Save $360 (6305982)
  • Surface Laptop $699.99 Save $300 (6238313)
  • Surface Book 2 $1049.99 Save $100 (6181705)

So I managed to sneak in an order for Battlefront 2 for PC this morning after it going in and out of stock. It kept showing out of stock and check stores before finally showing up again this morning.

Now my order is showing "Status: Reserving Item"

Should I just let the order sit for a few days or is it likely BB isn't going to be able to fulfill my order?

Well, looks like all of my games shipped in full, with a couple already delivered. :D

I've spent a lot of money this holiday season at BBY, already have another year of Elite status. 

One of these days I'll receive my assassin's Creed Odyssey I ordered on Nov 17th. They marked it as shipped that week and now say it's delayed until post-Christmas. Already got $5 reward credit for the delay, but wtf best buy. They won't even let me cancel the order.

It was fixed yesterday.
A slightly lesser version of it is still going on.

Have to be a GCU member. Put 3 $39.99 games in cart. One drops to $31.99, 2nd one drops to $16.00, third one drops to $20.00.

So in essence, its buy 1, get two for half off.

Have to be a GCU member. Put 3 $39.99 games in cart. One drops to $31.99, 2nd one drops to $16.00, third one drops to $20.00.

Well, technically it's more like buy one, get second for 50%, and third for 60% off. ;)

But I've noticed that if you buy two 39.99 games and one 19.99...after GCU...the prices will be, 31.99, 16, and 10. Same percentages off, it's just that the 19.99 game gets the 50% off and the more expensive 2nd 39.99 game gets 60% off.

Yeah...they really need to hire better coders. :whistle2:$

In before messages involving emails stating "you got one over on us, but you're now banned!"

I got like two weeks left on mine, so oh well.

Ah okay thanks.

Lol, anyone tried returning the $32 one? :lol:

Lol, anyone tried returning the $32 one? :lol:
That's much too vulgar a display of power. (Guess where this quote is from, without googling it, as it's full of holiday cheer!)

I did notice Ever Oasis (from their Clearance section) came back in stock, so I got a couple to utilize the BOGO50%...so another game to add to the backlog...and a stocking stuffer for a friend to add to his. I feel horrible at times....being a backlog enabler. :???:

bread's done
Back