• :xb1: :ps4: FIFA 19 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K19 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: Marvel's Spider-Man $39.99 Save $20
  • Buy one, get one 50% off select 3DS games
  • Save $10 on select digital Nintendo Switch games
Everything Else:

• Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V Bundle $449.99 Save $50
    Free Controller with purchase of a Microsoft Xbox One X Battlefield V Bundle

[*]Save $50 on select Xbox One Consoles
[*]Nintendo Pro Controller for Switch $59.99 Save $10
[*]DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Magma Red $59.99 Save $5
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• The Equalizer 2 $19.99 Save $5
  • The Equalizer 2 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • The Equalizer 2 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • Peppermint $22.99
  • River Runs Red 4K $19.99
  • Smallfoot $24.99
  • Unbroken: Path to Redemption $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I immediately thought of Pantera and then felt dread from the movie it’s from.
LOL...exactly. I LOVE Pantera, grew up with them...it then gave me the shivers once I realized where their album cover name came from.

I saw that movie at the age of 9, alone, in my room on a Halloween night on a 13" old-school TV I was handed down. I watched it, as I was told to never watch that movie by my mom, after pointing it out at the VHS rental area of my grocery store back in the day. To this day, that movie messes with me, and I regret watching it at 9 y/o...alone...on Halloween night at around 1am.

In lighter news...I'm happy I was able to score Ever Oasis when it came back in-stock for a short time. That, and some USDA Choice rib-roasts for $4.77 /lb.at Ralphs tonight...and beer! :beer:

A slightly lesser version of it is still going on.

Have to be a GCU member. Put 3 $39.99 games in cart. One drops to $31.99, 2nd one drops to $16.00, third one drops to $20.00.

So in essence, its buy 1, get two for half off.
thanks I got the 3 games I wanted plus $3 off for in store pick up

Luigi's Mansion, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and WarioWare Gold

Best Buy picked a lousy time to switch to UPS for my deliveries, the big brown truck isn't able to get around as good in the icy conditions, looks like my orders will be delayed for a second day.

Received my order for Alliance Alive and Jake Hunter today, and thankfully they were smart enough to ship everything in a box so the launch edition of Alliance Alive wouldn't get crushed.

Received my order for Alliance Alive and Jake Hunter today, and thankfully they were smart enough to ship everything in a box so the launch edition of Alliance Alive wouldn't get crushed.
They actually sent you the launch edition? I figured they would have moved to normal copies by now.

SO I just went to use my 25% coupon from GCU expiring and the link to the coupon doesn't work anymore from the email.....has anybody run into this?

Tomorrows doorbuster game is Assassin's Creed Odyssey for $29.99. Be aware that vanilla copies are now being stocked and they share a UPC with the "day one" copies.

Tomorrows doorbuster game is Assassin's Creed Odyssey for $29.99. Be aware that vanilla copies are now being stocked and they share a UPC with the "day one" copies.
Im hoping for some Nintendo Switch game deals starting Sunday..any news on any buy 1 deals on switch games?

Crap, my Spider-man came cracked with the disc loose, hope they don't give me any poop over an exchange like they did when I tried to swap a Bloodborne years back that came damaged in the mail. Stupid woman yelled at me that the FTC wouldn't allow them to exchange simply for a cracked case. Shopped there since the 90's and that's like the only shitty experience I've had outside of a few really long trade-in/return waits.

Should be no problem. Sounds like she thought all game sales are final rather than exchanging one game for another game being what you can't do.

Crap, my Spider-man came cracked with the disc loose, hope they don't give me any poop over an exchange like they did when I tried to swap a Bloodborne years back that came damaged in the mail. Stupid woman yelled at me that the FTC wouldn't allow them to exchange simply for a cracked case. Shopped there since the 90's and that's like the only shitty experience I've had outside of a few really long trade-in/return waits.
I would have died on the floor laughing.

Mine was delivered today.
I ordered two copies of Ever Oasis when it briefly came back in stock. One of them already shipped, should be here tomorrow. The second is still in "Preparing"| status. So I'm happy with just the one, and will order AC Odyssey as a replacement gift for friend in case the other doesn't ship and is canceled.

Great deal on AC Odyssey BTW...and thanks again Tyrok for all the updates man! You deserve many beers for your efforts.

Cheers! :beer:

So mine's unnaturally delayed, then. Great.
Their system seems to be a little wonky during this busy season. I got an email about a game arrival being delayed only for it to show up that day. Another game I ordered closer to Black Friday was listed as preparing to ship for at least a week after it had arrived.

Their system seems to be a little wonky during this busy season. I got an email about a game arrival being delayed only for it to show up that day. Another game I ordered closer to Black Friday was listed as preparing to ship for at least a week after it had arrived.
Yeah, turns out that was the culprit. My order just got updated with tracking info and it turns out it was available at the local post office for pickup yesterday.

My copy of Fallout 76 came cracked but they wouldnt let me return it because the disc was fine. Sigh.

My copy of Fallout 76 came cracked but they wouldnt let me return it because the disc was fine. Sigh.
I'm assuming the game was open, as they should take back new/sealed games every time for any reason whatsoever.

Even if it was open you probably should have been able to exchange it for another copy of the same game.

bread's done
Back