Best Buy Ad 3/13-3/19: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all pre-owned games

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases (Available Tuesday):

• :xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 Deluxe Edition $69.99
    Save 50% on a select EA Sports title with purchase of UFC 2 (FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NHL 16, or Rory McIlroy PGA Tour)

[*]Disney Infinity 3.0 Marvel Battlegrounds Playset $19.99 Save $10
[*]Disney Infinity 3.0 Boba Fett, Black Panther or Ant-Man $13.99 each
[*]Lego Dimensions Level Pack - Midway Arcade $19.99 Save $10
[*]Lego Dimensions Fun Packs - Ghostbusters: Stay Puft, DC Comics: Superman, or DC Comics: Aquaman $7.49 each Save $7.50
New Releases (Available Friday):

• :wiiu: Pokkén Tournament $59.99 (Includes 1 amiibo card)
  • amiibo Figures - Ryu, R.O.B. Famicom Colors, Rover, Kapp'n, Digby, Lottie, or Timmy & Tommy $12.99 each
  • amiibo Animal Crossing Cards - Series 3 $5.99
Games:

• :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack $59.99 Save $40
  • :360: :ps3: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack $49.99 Save $50
  • :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :360: :ps3: Skylanders SuperChargers $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :360: :ps3: Guitar Hero Live Bundle $49.99 Save $50
  • :wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze $19.99
  • :wiiu: Super Mario 3D World $19.99
  • :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $19.99
  • :3ds: Donkey Kong Country 3D $19.99
Consoles:

• Xbox One & Lenovo Flex 3 11 2-in1 Laptop Bundle $499.99 Save $200
    Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo Flex 3 11 Laptop (Sku 4456600)

[*]Xbox One & Lenovo 17" Laptop Bundle $549.99 Save $200
  • Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo G70-80 17.3" Laptop (Sku 4914701)

[*]Xbox One 1TB Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle $399.99
[*]Wii U 32GB Console Mario Kart 8 Bundle $299.99
Everything Else:

• Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all pre-owned games
  • Buy 1 Get the 2nd Free on Skylanders SuperChargers single toys
  • Free Grand Theft Auto V + $20 Great White Shark cash card with purchase of any Xbox One console
  • Pre-order Bravely Second: End Layer at Best Buy to receive the Gathelatio Bonus Set (Available 4/15/16)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Afterglow LVL 5+ Stereo Headset $49.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: AG 9 Wireless Stereo Sound Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset $79.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Game of Thrones Season Five $34.99
  • Game of Thrones Season Five Only@
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Martell Sigil Packaging $37.99
  • Game of Thrones Season Five Only@
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Targaryen Sigil Packaging $37.99
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip $19.99
  • The Big Short $19.99
  • Brooklyn $19.99
  • Carol $17.99
  • Sisters $22.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the Xbox One 1TB Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle was a division system not just a black system

I just finally broke down and ordered Zelda OoT last night. Will I have to return and rebuy or will they price match?
They might not be able too since the Nintendo Selects are considered to be new products with different box art, skus, and street dates. Of course they will probably reduce the price of the old stock to match the new versions so its possible.

They might not be able too since the Nintendo Selects are considered to be new products with different box art, skus, and street dates. Of course they will probably reduce the price of the old stock to match the new versions so its possible.
Thx!

Hello guys. This ad is over a week away from being active.

Just pointing out the obvious for those that are counting down the hours to buy these incorrectly priced items.

My local BB had empty shelves that are normally full of pre-owned games? think they are in the back awaiting the Buy 2 get 1? i should of taken a picture, looked strange seeing a whole empty aisle.

Since my GCU expires tonight, anything to be concerned about not renewing it right away? Kind of an inconvenience having to renew in store. edit - went last minute to renew. Got a 2nd bravely second demo code by renewing, if someone wants it.

I'm looking to get 3 Wii U preowned games. Has anyone succesfully adjust it to B2G1 with a phone rep when ordering a week early?

Going to try on Sunday and see if I can grab GTA + Shark card for my Xbox One console purchase on Feb 15th.

Elite Plus is 45 day window or was it 30 days? I'm sure its going to be a no since I got a gift card with the XB1 purchase.

• Free Grand Theft Auto V + $20 Great White Shark cash card with purchase of any Xbox One console

Going to try on Sunday and see if I can grab GTA + Shark card for my Xbox One console purchase on Feb 15th.
Elite Plus is 45 day window or was it 30 days? I'm sure its going to be a no since I got a gift card with the XB1 purchase.

• Free Grand Theft Auto V + $20 Great White Shark cash card with purchase of any Xbox One console
Elite+ - 45 days
Elite - 30 days
Everything else - 15 days or less

Not a game, but are there any AV receivers in the ad? I'm looking at the Denon Avr-s910 as a replacement for my old Sony STR-DH710 that has run out of HDMI inputs.

Does anyone know if the laptop in the XBOX One bundle is any good? My current laptop has been acting up so I am in the market for one. If I can get a cheap XBOX One with it that would be great.

XBOX One & Lenovo 17" Laptop Bundle $549.99 Save $200

• Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo G70-80 17.3" Laptop (Sku 4914701)

Does anyone know if the laptop in the XBOX One bundle is any good? My current laptop has been acting up so I am in the market for one. If I can get a cheap XBOX One with it that would be great.

XBOX One & Lenovo 17" Laptop Bundle $549.99 Save $200

It depends on what you want to do with the laptop. If you are just browsing the web and watching youtube this i3 laptop is fine (basic functions), but for gaming you would want something better with a i5 or i7.

It depends on what you want to do with the laptop. If you are just browsing the web and watching youtube this i3 laptop is fine (basic functions), but for gaming you would want something better with a i5 or i7.
Yeah, I forgot to mention in my post that this laptop will not be for gaming. I will be using it for internet, some light productivity (spreadsheets), and a few downloads. Thanks for the reply..

Dunno if this was already addressed or not, but I know that a lot of games went OOS last time. To prevent that, just keep stuff in your cart (that's what I did last time BB had a sale and have done this time). Then, just check out when the sale begins - easy! I hope this tidbit of advice doesn't arrive too late...

Not a game, but are there any AV receivers in the ad? I'm looking at the Denon Avr-s910 as a replacement for my old Sony STR-DH710 that has run out of HDMI inputs.
If your TVs are still good, just get a hub off ebay! They're like $5-10. I have two. Both my 42" and 50" do not have enough HDMI inputs, so I have hubs for both. The best part about HDMI hubs, is that they are power-sensing and, thus, they switch automatically! Now, optical hubs for sound output are a different story......

If your TVs are still good, just get a hub off ebay! They're like $5-10. I have two. Both my 42" and 50" do not have enough HDMI inputs, so I have hubs for both. The best part about HDMI hubs, is that they are power-sensing and, thus, they switch automatically! Now, optical hubs for sound output are a different story......
My receiver had issues with hubs. I tried both passive and active switches, but something about the handshake through a hub would cause the receiver to turn off. If I plugged in directly it was just fine.

I sold the Sony already, so right now I'm running everything through a passive HDMI switch to the TV, and from the TV an optical cable is connected to an old Yamaha that I had in storage from my SACD/DVD-A days. The TV only outputs stereo, but it will work until I can find something new.

My receiver had issues with hubs. I tried both passive and active switches, but something about the handshake through a hub would cause the receiver to turn off. If I plugged in directly it was just fine.

I sold the Sony already, so right now I'm running everything through a passive HDMI switch to the TV, and from the TV an optical cable is connected to an old Yamaha that I had in storage from my SACD/DVD-A days. The TV only outputs stereo, but it will work until I can find something new.
Strange. I had to use a powered hub over a powerless hub for my Blu-ray player. For some reason, I would get static on the powerless hub; added power and viola!

bread's done
Back