Best Buy Ad 3/13-3/19: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all pre-owned games

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases (Available Tuesday):

• :xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: UFC 2 Deluxe Edition $69.99
    Save 50% on a select EA Sports title with purchase of UFC 2 (FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NHL 16, or Rory McIlroy PGA Tour)

[*]Disney Infinity 3.0 Marvel Battlegrounds Playset $19.99 Save $10
[*]Disney Infinity 3.0 Boba Fett, Black Panther or Ant-Man $13.99 each
[*]Lego Dimensions Level Pack - Midway Arcade $19.99 Save $10
[*]Lego Dimensions Fun Packs - Ghostbusters: Stay Puft, DC Comics: Superman, or DC Comics: Aquaman $7.49 each Save $7.50
New Releases (Available Friday):

• :wiiu: Pokkén Tournament $59.99 (Includes 1 amiibo card)
  • amiibo Figures - Ryu, R.O.B. Famicom Colors, Rover, Kapp'n, Digby, Lottie, or Timmy & Tommy $12.99 each
  • amiibo Animal Crossing Cards - Series 3 $5.99
Games:

• :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack $59.99 Save $40
  • :360: :ps3: Lego Dimensions Starter Pack $49.99 Save $50
  • :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :360: :ps3: Skylanders SuperChargers $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :360: :ps3: Guitar Hero Live Bundle $49.99 Save $50
  • :wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze $19.99
  • :wiiu: Super Mario 3D World $19.99
  • :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $19.99
  • :3ds: Donkey Kong Country 3D $19.99
Consoles:

• Xbox One & Lenovo Flex 3 11 2-in1 Laptop Bundle $499.99 Save $200
    Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo Flex 3 11 Laptop (Sku 4456600)

[*]Xbox One & Lenovo 17" Laptop Bundle $549.99 Save $200
  • Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo G70-80 17.3" Laptop (Sku 4914701)

[*]Xbox One 1TB Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle $399.99
[*]Wii U 32GB Console Mario Kart 8 Bundle $299.99
Everything Else:

• Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all pre-owned games
  • Buy 1 Get the 2nd Free on Skylanders SuperChargers single toys
  • Free Grand Theft Auto V + $20 Great White Shark cash card with purchase of any Xbox One console
  • Pre-order Bravely Second: End Layer at Best Buy to receive the Gathelatio Bonus Set (Available 4/15/16)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Afterglow LVL 5+ Stereo Headset $49.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: AG 9 Wireless Stereo Sound Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset $79.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Game of Thrones Season Five $34.99
  • Game of Thrones Season Five Only@
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Martell Sigil Packaging $37.99
  • Game of Thrones Season Five Only@
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Targaryen Sigil Packaging $37.99
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip $19.99
  • The Big Short $19.99
  • Brooklyn $19.99
  • Carol $17.99
  • Sisters $22.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox One & Lenovo 17" Laptop Bundle $549.99 Save $200

• Includes Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle and Lenovo G70-80 17.3" Laptop (Sku 4914701)

This deal is valid now but only online for shipping. Will this deal be available in stores this week? Also, this week you get a $50 Best Buy gift card with an Xbox one purchase. Will it carry over until this week?

Couldn't I buy 3 used games today either in store or online then go back at some point this week to get the third game refunded??? Will they do an adjustment? So I can Get an early jump on inventory?

Does anyone know if the DLC for the PS4 version of Far Cry 4: Complete Edition comes on the disc or on a voucher. 

Will there be any TV deals in the ad tomorrow? I'm thinking about picking up a new one for my bedroom. (Along with The Division :p)

I'm looking at getting something a little bigger, around 55"+. Thanks though!
That's what I was originally looking at too because our bedroom is so large. I ended up getting the smaller one but got a wall mount that has a arm. So it's on the wall beside the bed and we can pill it out and angle it towards us.

Noice, used copies of newly released Nintendo Selects Super Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze for $39.99. That's only twice as much as new.

Was going to pick up Omega Quintet but it magically went from shipping to "in store pickup only" as I was checking out...

GG BB...

Sale is live guys. I just grabbed JC3, GTAV, and got SFV for free
I hate how gta v and black ops went back up to $50 each but need for speed stayed below 40.

One game was removed from my cart "due to high demand" but I added it back to my cart and went through fine, just had to do ship to store instead of ship to home and waiting an extra day

$ 5.40 out of pocket landed me JC3,Zestria and Mad Max. Not bad , I was really trying to save the gc for uncharted and some ps+ but I'll keep the shrink wrapped just in case there's a flip opportunity in the coming weeks.

My orders are backordered ... I really don't want to pay $9 shipping for 3 games less than $10. That basically kills the deal.

I hate how gta v and black ops went back up to $50 each but need for speed stayed below 40.

One game was removed from my cart "due to high demand" but I added it back to my cart and went through fine, just had to do ship to store instead of ship to home and waiting an extra day
haha i didnt notice til you pointed it out. oh well. used my reward points got what would be 97 normally for 50. no loss here.

I'm buying Lego Dimensions. Might as well eat a fuckin bullet if this is what my life has become
May as well get Skylanders Superchargers with free Trap Team while you're at it and DI 3.0 when it's on sale. Then it will be like an orgy as you surround yourself with plastic toys!

bread's done
Back