Best Buy: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Limited Edition (PS3, X360) $54.99

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
funny how they tacked on limited edition to the title.......we all know there is no truth to that. Unless limited means that they will eventually exhaust the supply

I want this on ps3 so bad but keep missing it in stock! If anyone sees it again, please do post. I've been submitting price matches to Amazon for the ps3 but it has yet to be adjusted. Thanks!!

does anybody know, if I buy the PS3 version (can order for in-store pickup) and do the upgrade program, can I still use my PS4 saves that I have from owning the actual PS4 copy? I would definitely trade that in for $30 today if so.
Yes, you can. I picked up the limited edition yesterday, installed the PS4 upgrade, and am using my previous PS4 saves. I had to delete the previous application data, not game save, for it to install properly. I was also able to get $34 for my PS4 copy today with the %100 trade bonus. Overall I'm very impressed with the limited edition.

Yes, you can. I picked up the limited edition yesterday, installed the PS4 upgrade, and am using my previous PS4 saves. I had to delete the previous application data, not game save, for it to install properly. I was also able to get $34 for my PS4 copy today with the %100 trade bonus. Overall I'm very impressed with the limited edition.
Nice, thanks for the heads up. I'll probably trade my PS4 copy to GS today to get around $32 after bonuses. Still have my $10 PSN Credit from my launch PS4 so can basically do a free upgrade!

I keep hesitating on this even though I know I can sell the PS3 or PS4 version (that I already have) and get at least half of this back.  I think it's the only having $4 in BBYcredit right now and having to spend real money on it while it also being my this AC4 on my GCU.

I keep hesitating on this even though I know I can sell the PS3 or PS4 version (that I already have) and get at least half of this back. I think it's the only having $4 in BBYcredit right now and having to spend real money on it while it also being my this AC4 on my GCU.
Just do it. It will be worth it

I would work on ac4 first. Lots to do unless you just run through the missions
Yeah, and I have the tendency with this series to tell myself I'm just focusing on the main stuff and then getting distracted by every shiny thing and every blip on my map until I'm at 100%.

I keep hesitating on this even though I know I can sell the PS3 or PS4 version (that I already have) and get at least half of this back. I think it's the only having $4 in BBYcredit right now and having to spend real money on it while it also being my this AC4 on my GCU.
I feel ya man. I only have $2 left. Did you cash out with visas too? I remember a time when we were both rolling in the Bb credit.

So I found 2 of these (one for Xbox 360 and one for ps3) at a store today (visited two) in New York. I'm keeping the ps3 one but also bought the xbox 360 one. If anyone wants it, I bought it for $54.99 + $5 (tax). So $60 + shipping (need to figure out which one is the cheapest) for whoever messages me first!

I haven't shaved, brushed or showered since this sale started.. bought a case of root beer & scratched off "root" . game should arrive tomorrow. I'm fully prepared to take on the role of a pirate!

Just received mine. Came in an oversized box well packed with bubble wrap--which is a first in my dealings with Best Buy. There was even a handwritten note with my receipt: "Be careful with the statue sword. It is brittle."

my status updated to shipped- out for delivery. Kind of nice that they ship inventory from stores now. Mines coming from only 45 minutes away

Last edited by a moderator:
my status updated to shipped- out for delivery. Kind of nice that they ship inventory from stores now. Mines coming from only 45 minutes away
Still waiting for mine to ship. Didn't realize they were doing that now, not sure I like that if it's something hard to find if it meant something would up and disappear from a store before I could get to it.

Just received mine. Came in an oversized box well packed with bubble wrap--which is a first in my dealings with Best Buy. There was even a handwritten note with my receipt: "Be careful with the statue sword. It is brittle."
That's awesome.

Still waiting for mine to ship. Didn't realize they were doing that now, not sure I like that if it's something hard to find if it meant something would up and disappear from a store before I could get to it.
I didn't know they did either and I just got mine delivered 5 minutes ago and on the front it has the yellow instore sticker on it saying $129.99 so it did come from a store then but I'm confused cause isn't that going to throw the instore pickup counts off then?

I didn't know they did either and I just got mine delivered 5 minutes ago and on the front it has the yellow instore sticker on it saying $129.99 so it did come from a store then but I'm confused cause isn't that going to throw the instore pickup counts off then?
Well they have to have three in-store for a web pickup so it probably is the same way to be picked from a store for shipping.

bread's done
Back