Best Buy Black Friday 2017

I think Wolfenstein II at $25 less than a month after release is one of the best Black Friday deals I've ever seen.
That’s about all it’s worth imho. I got it $35 on cdkeys and I wish i would’ve rented it on Xbox and rushed through it. It’s not bad but I liked new order and old blood both better

yakuza, knack 2, dishonored, maybe injustice 2 for me. my main want is sonic forces ps4 so hoping for an unadvertised deal for that. were the cyber monday deals the same as black friday last year?

Last edited by a moderator:
Horizon:

• Best Buy - $19.99
  • Target $25
Resident Evil VII:

• Best Buy - $19.99
  • Target - $15
Come on Best Buy. You almost got a perfect score from me.

In for Uncharted TLL(which I'll buy now actually) and Disagea 5.

Will think about Yakuza, Everybody's golf, and Dropmix.

Disappointed that Mario and Rabbids refuses to go on sale.

Best Buy is looking good this year. The only question I have is: is there going to be any of the not applying the GCU discount nonsense this year?
Good thing is the some items will most likely be sold before or after for the same price with GCU. Make sure to check the DOTD for the rest of the year basically LOL

if anyone has gcu and is in miami or fort lauderale apparantly best buy is cancelling orders on my account no matter the payment type i choose and i have gcu aswell but theirs an issue with my account =\

i really want to get a copy of the uncharted lost legacy to try out on my brand new ps4 pro and 4k samsung someone help!

i plan on buying all of these

nier

tekken 7

crash collection

wolfenstein 2

persona 5

ghost recon wildlands

knack 2

yakuza kiwami

injustice 2

shadow of war

maybe battlefront 2 if it's 40 or less

if anyone has gcu and is in miami or fort lauderale apparantly best buy is cancelling orders on my account no matter the payment type i choose and i have gcu aswell but theirs an issue with my account =\

i really want to get a copy of the uncharted lost legacy to try out on my brand new ps4 pro and 4k samsung someone help!
You got banned for some type of policy abuse. Don’t bother asking the forum what it was as no one will know for sure. Unless you plan on moving soon, getting a new MAC address and new CC numbers, you’re kind of screwed for BBY online purchases for a while.

My Best Buy list. A ton of DC animated stuff for dad this year like I did last year lol. More blue rays for my collection

John wick $3.99
Justice league doom $3.99
Independence Day resurgence $5.99
Life 2017 $5.99
Wonder Woman $6.99
Wonder Woman animated $6.99
Teen Titans Judas contract $6.99
Justice league dark $6.99
Batman bad blood $8.99
Justice league vs teen Titans $8.99
Transformers last knight $8.99 (might pass on)
Moana $7.99
War of the planet of the apes $7.99
Kingdom hearts 2.8 $19.99 (finally !!!!!😀)
Samsung 2 gig memory 11.5 inch chromebook $99.00

Best Buy didn't match targets price for passengers Blu ray sadly but they will get most of my money once again ! Also Imma wait for the horizon complete edition next month and I will abuse gamestops rental policy when it comes to uncharted lost legacy

My Best Buy list. A ton of DC animated stuff for dad this year like I did last year lol. More blue rays for my collection

John wick $3.99
Justice league doom $3.99
Independence Day resurgence $5.99
Life 2017 $5.99
Wonder Woman $6.99
Wonder Woman animated $6.99
Teen Titans Judas contract $6.99
Justice league dark $6.99
Batman bad blood $8.99
Justice league vs teen Titans $8.99
Transformers last knight $8.99 (might pass on)
Moana $7.99
War of the planet of the apes $7.99
Kingdom hearts 2.8 $19.99 (finally !!!!!)
Samsung 2 gig memory 11.5 inch chromebook $99.00

Best Buy didn't match targets price for passengers Blu ray sadly but they will get most of my money once again ! Also Imma wait for the horizon complete edition next month and I will abuse gamestops rental policy when it comes to uncharted lost legacy
my list is very heavy dc animated too. add on the dc cw shows too. :p surprised orange is the new black isnt listed. thats usually a staple for best buy black fridays.

my list is very heavy dc animated too. add on the dc cw shows too. :p surprised orange is the new black isnt listed. thats usually a staple for best buy black fridays.
I saw the DVD version of Orange is the new black on sale but that's is. My dad LOVES the DC Animated universe and with this sale his collection will be updated. He's a huge Damien fanboy 😂

8TB HD for me. Also Uncharted LL and Knack 2. I'm not too interested in anything else and some like KH whatever i'm tired of rebuying. If they were $10 I'd get them easily.

Best Buy Dealsà

PS4 Console $199.99 Sony 1TB

Xbox One S $229.99 500GB Madden NFL 18 Bundle with 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray

Nintendo Switch 32GB $299.99

Xbox One & PS4 Controllers $39.99

Nintendo Switch Accessories $19.99

Sony VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle $299.99

Turtle Beach Wired Gaming Headset: Recon 150 $39.99

Save Up to $50 on Select Turtle Beach Gaming Headsets

Up to 25% off Astro Gaming Headset

Free Darth Maul Funko with purchase of Battlefront 2

Gamesà

$14.99

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Watch Dogs 2

The Last of Us Remastered

Ratchet & Clank

Bloodborne

For Honor

Halo 5

Bioshock: The Collection

Minecraft: PS4 Edition

God of War 3 Remastered

Until Dawn

Titanfall 2

Minecraft: Story Mode – The Complete Adventure

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Gears of War 4

Nintendo Selects: Animal Crossing: New Leaf- Welcome amiibo

Nintendo Selects: Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon

Little Big Planet 3

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Rise of the Tomb Raider

For Honor

Yooka-Laylee

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

Mafia 3

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series

Wolfenstein: The Two Pack

Dishonored 2

Doom

Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase

The Walking Dead – The Telltale Series

Micro Machines World Series

Sunset Overdrive

Just Cause 3

Hidden Agenda

Knowledge is Power

That’s You!

Sing Star Celebration

Sniper Elite 4

Inside/Limbo Double Pack

Helldrivers: Super- Earth Ultimate Edition

Tearaway: Unfolded – Crafted Edition

$19.99

Horizon Zero Dawn

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Yakuza Kiwami SteelBook Edition

Lego Ninjago Movie video game

MLB The Show 17

Final Fantasy XV

Knack 2

Disgaea 5 Complete Standard Edition

Everybody’s Golf

R.B.I Baseball 2017

Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection

Disneyland Adventures

Rush: A Disney Pixa Adenture

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Pokemon Omega Ruby

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Rayman Legends Definitive Edition

Mario Kart 7

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Pokemon X

Pokemon Y

Mass Effect: Andromeda Deluxe Edition

Fallout 4

Outlast Trinity

Redout: Lightspeed Edition

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Injustice 2

Resident Evil 7

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Lego Worlds

Monopoly for Nintendo Switch

Super Lucky’s Tale

Halo Wars 2

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition

RIGS Mechanized Combat League

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood

MXFP 3: The Official Motocross videogame

Cars 3: Driven to Win

$24.99

1-2-Switch

Sonic Forces Bonus Edition

Super Bomberman R

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

GTA V

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus

The Evil Within 2

Nier: Automata

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Forza Horizon 3

Tekken 7

$29.99

WWE 2k18

Battlefield 1 Revolution

Just Dance 2018

Overwatch: GOTY

Persona 5

$34.99

Assassins Creed Origins

Need for Speed Payback

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Forza Motorsports 7

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombie Chonicles

Sims 4

$59.99

Super Mario Odysssey – Free Collectible Cappy Coin with purchase

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Explerer’s Edition

Meh. Not as into this as everyone else is. In for Everybody’s Golf and Yakuza Kiwami. Otherwise, game prices are a bit to high still. Was hoping for $20 or less on Nier Automata. I don’t even see Nioh, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, The Surge, FInal Fantasy 12, Danganronpa 3, Fire Emblem Echos, or Dragon Quest Builders. Hopefully Walmart is the saving grace here.

Evil Within 2 plus wolf 2 plus forza 7 = 85 bucks. If there's a B2G1 in December, that would still be 96 bucks. So I'm in for black Friday. Might get Knack 2 as well.

When do these usually go up for elite and elite plus?

Start lining up now! Knack 2 - $19.99
hmm before i waste time downloading knack 2 on my slow as molasses internet, anyone who grabbed it for free on day 1 due to that psn glitch in australia/africa/southern hemisphere regions, does knack 2 still work on your account or did sony revoke the license?

u must've done something they thought u were a reseller or something...or brought too many cell phone in a short period of time. use vpn & privacy.com? then create all fake info on privacy.com & have it shipped to ur house as if that disposable identity is gifting u the order? lol

really want Evil Within 2, maybe Outlast Trinity too... hopefully Best Buy forgets to disable GCU during the early hours of early access!

I'm going to spend so much money here.

Assassin's Creed Origins
Wolfenstein 2
Evil within 2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Switch
Disgaea 5 Complete
Shadow of War

Sorry if it's been discussed but how does BB-to-BB price matching work with BF deals? If I buy something now at full price, can I walk into a BB on BF and have them price match (in other words, refund the difference)?

Some of the stuff on sale is insane.

I didn't expect anyone to discount Persona, Disgaea 5, Yakuza Kiwami, Everybody's Golf, etc.

Seems pretty solid, already grabbed Uncharted Lost Legacy and will get South Park and a few others on BF/whenever early access is.

Sorry if it's been discussed but how does BB-to-BB price matching work with BF deals? If I buy something now at full price, can I walk into a BB on BF and have them price match (in other words, refund the difference)?
They won't price match anything on Black Friday. I'll still be within my Elite Plus return window for Wolfenstein 2 and I believe Evil Within 2 so I'm planning on rebuying/returning those two. Be nice if they would PM for Elite Plus people to avoid the need to do that kind of thing.

Hoping all of this is included in the early access sale. I'm hoping to get my buying out of the way early. Also remember folks many of these games will be this cheap or cheaper again in the near future. The Nintendo stuff probably not so much, but stuff like AC Origins and Wolfenstein 2 will absolutely be on sale again.

bread's done
Back