Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

NeoMonk

CAGiversary!
Official ad Here: BestBuy Black Friday Ad

Consoles:

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch w/ Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Console Bundle Neon Red/Blue
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Bundle w/ TLOU/GOW/Horizon Zero Dawn
:ps4: $249.99 Playstation VR Blood & Truth/Everybody's Golf VR Bundle
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Trover/Five Nights at Freddy's Bundle
:xb1: $349.99 XBOX One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle
:xb1: $199.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB NBA2k20 Bundle
:xb1: $149.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB All-Digital Edition

Accessories:

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Set
:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Pokeball Plus 
:switch: $14.99 PowerA Wired Controllers
:ps4: $39.99 All Dualshock 4 Controllers 
:xb1: $39.99 XBOX ONE Controllers 
:xb1: $24.99 XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership 
:xb1: $14.99 XBOX Live 3 Month Gold Membership

Games:    
$44.99 

:switch: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
:switch: Power Rangers Battle for The Grid

$39.99 

:switch: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 
:switch: Super Mario Odyssey
:switch: Super Mario Party
:switch: Splatoon 2
:switch: Mario Tennis Aces
:switch: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:switch: Octopath Traveler
:ps4: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 
:ps4: Need for Speed Heat 
:ps4: Code Vein 
:ps4: The Sinking City Day One Edition 

$34.99

:ps4: Shenmue 3

$29.99 

:switch: Hollow Knight 
:switch: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip
:switch: Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition
:switch: Dragon Marked for Death
:ps4: NHL 20 
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 
:ps4: Control 
:ps4: Nascar Heat 4
:ps4: eFootball PES 2020 
:ps4: Shadow of The Tomb Raider Definitive Edition 
:ps4: Street Outlaws The List 
:ps4: GreedFall 
:xb1: WWE 2K20

$27.99

:ps4: FIFA 20 
:ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint 
:ps4: Borderlands 3 
:xb1: Madden NFL 20 
:xb1: NBA 2K20 

$24.99 

:switch: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition  
:switch: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age 
:switch: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster 
:switch: Dead By Daylight: Definitive Edition
:switch: Just Dance 2020 
:switch: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy 
:switch: Super DragonBall Heroes World Mission 
:switch: Shining Resonance Refrain 
:switch: Undertale 
:switch: :ps4: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2 
:ps4: Sekiro 
:ps4: Mortal Kombat 11 
:ps4: Judgement 
:ps4: Catherine: Full Body 
:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2 
:xb1: Gears 5
:xb1: Wreckfest 
:3ds: Persona Q2 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Sun 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Moon 
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey Nexus 
:pc: WOW: Battle for Azeroth 

$19.99

:switch: Saints Row: The Third Full Package Edition 
:switch: Disney Classic games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:switch: Collection of Mana 
:switch: Overcooked! 2 
:switch: Valkyria Chronicles 4 
:switch: Terraria 
:switch: Raiden V: Directors Cut Limited Edition
:switch: Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair 
:switch: YuGiOh: Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution 
:switch: Killer Queen Black
:switch: Team Sonic Racing 
:switch: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
:switch: Rocket League
:switch: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
:switch: Sid Meier's Civilization VI
:switch: Contra Rogue Corps
:switch: Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Edition
:switch: Enter The Gungeon
:switch: Star Wars Pinball
:switch: LEGO Harry Potter Collection
:switch: LEGO DC Super-Villains 
:switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
:switch: LEGO The Incredibles
:switch: LEGO Jurassic World
:switch: The LEGO Movie 2
:ps4: Days Gone 
:ps4: RAGE 2 
:ps4: Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville 
:ps4: Concrete Genie 
:ps4: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR 
:ps4: Jump Force 
:ps4: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy 
:ps4: MLB The Show 19 
:ps4: MediEvil 
:ps4: NIER Automata GOTY YoRHa Edition 
:ps4: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age 
:ps4: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition 
:xb1: Metro Exodus Day One Edition 
:xb1: Wolfenstein: Youngblood 
:xb1: Forza Horizon 4 
:xb1: Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe Edition 
:xb1: Sea of Thieves 
:xb1: World War Z 
:xb1: Just Cause 4 
:xb1: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition 
:xb1: Hitman 2 
:pc: Sims 4

$16.99

:switch: Megaman 11
:switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection 

$14.99

:switch: Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Edition
:switch: Scribblenauts Mega Pack 
:switch: Rayman Legends Definitive Edition 
:switch: NBA2K Playgrounds 2 
:switch: America's Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy
:switch: Hasbro Game Night
:switch: Sports Party 
:switch: Monopoly 
:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle
:switch: Legendary Fishing 
:ps4: LEGO The Incredibles 
:ps4: Cars 3: Driven to Win 
:ps4: Marvel's SpiderMan GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3 
:ps4: Resident Evil 2 
:ps4: Battlefield V 
:ps4: Assassin's Creed Odyssey 
:ps4: Overwatch 
:ps4: Devil May Cry 5 
:ps4: Shadow of the Tomb Raider 
:ps4: The Dark Pictures Man of Medan 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steelbook Edtiion 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 
:ps4: Shenmue 1&2 Launch Edition 
:ps4: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life "Essence of Art Edition" 
:ps4: Fallout 4 GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Injustice 2 Legendary Edition 
:ps4: Watchdogs 2 
:ps4: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops II 
:ps4: Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:xb1: Super Lucky's Tale 
:xb1: Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection 
:xb1: Grand Theft Auto 5 Premium Edition 
:xb1: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege 
:xb1: LEGO Harry Potter Collection  
:xb1: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 
:xb1: Far Cry New Dawn 
:xb1: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 

$9.99

:switch: Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack 
:ps4: God of War 
:ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition 
:ps4: The Last Of Us Remastered 
:ps4: Uncharted; The Nathan Drake Collection 
:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 
:ps4: Persona 5 
:ps4: Nioh 
:ps4: Ratchet & Clank 
:ps4: Little Big Planet 3 
:ps4: Bloodborne 
:ps4: Until Dawn 
:ps4: God of War 3 Remastered 
:ps4: Anthem 
:ps4: Yakuza 0 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 
:xb1: Fallout 76 
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

*Game & Console pairing are exactly as shown in ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
This depends on the store, BUT, if I remember last year, a lot went up either a little after midnight or 3am ET on Thanksgiving day. Unfortunately, I missed that $15 Disgaea 5 for Switch deal at Best Buy, but got everything else.
Oh so you guys are saying to order them online the night before but do in store pickup not shipped?

Oh so you guys are saying to order them online the night before but do in store pickup not shipped?
No. What?

You don't set foot in the store, you kick back at home in your underwear and click a few buttons to ship and you're done.

Honestly, it sounds like you're deadset on getting trampled by savages at the physical store, so I'm not going to stop you, bro. You do you.

No, get them shipped, I was just saying deals start different times depending on the store(Walmart, Best Buy etc.) Just figure out what you want by making bookmarks ahead of time. Then set up an alarm to remind you, and then give it about 20 mins before giving up and waiting a little later for deals to go live if they haven't already, but generally it's a little after midnight or 3am et.

No. What?

You don't set foot in the store, you kick back at home in your underwear and click a few buttons to ship and you're done.

Honestly, it sounds like you're deadset on getting trampled by savages at the physical store, so I'm not going to stop you, bro. You do you.
No you're misunderstanding me. Warruz' post said "It depends on the store" so that's why I got confused and thought you all were saying do in store pickup. Why would it depend on the store if it's being shipped? Your local store doesn't ship it to you, it's shipped out of a warehouse. I was just clarifying because that statement was confusing, which he just now clarified.

Warruz no offense but that was unnecessarily confusing. Of course we're talking about Best Buy this is a Best Buy thread.

I know Nintendo is notorious for their games not having discounts for a long time. Any chance Luigi's Mansion 3 gets a BF discount or soon after or is that too soon for a Nintendo title?

I have done at least the last 5 Black Fridays completely online. Going to the stores on this hellish day is so early 2000s.
It's really not as bad as it used to be. Especially with the stores opening at 5-6pm on Thanksgiving and so many people shopping online. It just seems like an extra busy Saturday once the line of people looking for the doorbusters dies down.

remember! the mario kart switch bundle is not worth it. it is the launch bundle with the original switch.

It's really not as bad as it used to be. Especially with the stores opening at 5-6pm on Thanksgiving and so many people shopping online. It just seems like an extra busy Saturday once the line of people looking for the doorbusters dies down.
Can attest to this, went to Walmart around 8pm on Thanksgiving as I actually needed not Black Friday deal stuff, but had a very straightforward experience and managed to find Doom for Switch price marked wrong for $12.

When does early access start for elite?

I want to get a TV they will have as a birthday, but their birthday is like days after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping early access will be soon enough I can have it by then.

Still doesn't beat sitting in your underwear ordering stuff online and having it delivered to you a few days later.

Any word on when BB early BF starts for Elite members?
When does early access start for elite?

I want to get a TV they will have as a birthday, but their birthday is like days after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping early access will be soon enough I can have it by then.
Not 100% sure on this but it might be extra early this year or not necessary at all. They told us that a majority (something like 70%) of the Black Friday deals will be live well before Thursday. The dates on Sony's BF deals point to this being true.

49065766568_62cf233f55_o.jpg

"Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze $40"

Wii U original launched at $50. This port released a year and a half ago. I'm sorry but this being $40 either makes Nintendo a joke and/or Black Friday one.

It says extra early access deals for elite and elite plus I believe this was what happened last year there was a bunch of pre BF deals then extra ones for Elite/plus

“Our members who have reached Elite or Elite Plus status or have an existing Total Tech Support membership will have access to additional Black Friday deals.”

That’s the only mention of elite and elite plus in the Q&A. Nothing about access before MyBestBuy members. Hopefully they add that info later before the deals go live.

What are you talking about? Are you just bitter because Elite doesn't get like one extra day? It sounds like they are giving more deals for the elite members compared to regular members.
Bitter? Nah. Disappointed? Sure. Elite and Elite Plus always got a day early in the past for BF and their sales in July. That was the incentive of hitting the elite/elite plus tier.

I think they will get some before... it  says in what you posted lol additional black friday deals they way I interpret that is a extra deals meaning say like a-c games are on sale for MBBm and a-e games are on sale for Elite and the Tech people. 

Trying to be optimistic  

:D

"Rather than spread the Early Access event over the course of two days, this year's event will take place on one day.  The benefits should essentially be the same though.  Our members with Elite and Elite Plus status will still have access to a majority of the deals within our Black Friday ad while our members without Elite or Elite Plus status will have access to some of the deals but less."

My GCU expires in a couple days so I just got the 25% off coupon. Am I better off preordering something else with that coupon, or combining them into 1 order?

Example: I preordered FF7 for 48. Should I cancel and reorder with the coupon? Will it take 25 percent off of 48, or the original 60? If it only takes off 12 dollars (25 percent of 48), then that's not using it to it's full potential (saving it to preorder something else later, thus saving 15). But I've basically preordered everything I want for the next 6 months at this point before it expires.

This just means more possible glitches.  Hope to finally get in on one of these crazy deals because of it since I always miss it by a couple of minutes.

Spider-Man is listed as $15 on their website but $20 in the picture above.  Is it just $20 starting Sunday and only $15 on Thursday/Friday?

"Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze $40"

Wii U original launched at $50. This port released a year and a half ago. I'm sorry but this being $40 either makes Nintendo a joke and/or Black Friday one.
It's Nintendo. It's a joke their flagship switch games will be cheaper than DK TF.

I want it for my switch but I'm not going to pay more than $25 to get a handheld version of a game I already own. I don't know why they're so stubborn with this port when I remember getting the 3DS version of DKC Returns for $15.

Last year I went to my local BB around 10pm on Thanksgiving night it was a ZOO. My brother wanted the PS4 Spiderman bundle for $199.99. I was going to pick it up for him at the GS near our parents house but they were sold out as was the GS near my house. So I went to BB near my house and the line was crazy long but moved decently. I grabbed a PS4 Spiderman console and waited online. 15 to 20 mins. maybe a bit more.

He wanted to pay cash (I don't think he even has a credit card) so I put on my credit card and he paid me back later.

For 2 or 3 games I would order online and not even think twice about it. If I miss out I miss out. Not like most of these games will not be this cheap a few weeks or months from now anyway. Heck 5 years ago I ordered a "door buster" TV from them online with no issue.

I typically don't do BF shopping in store. I will stop at the GS near my parents on Thanksgiving. It is a very short walk from their house and no lines by the time I go (6pm or so).

3-Day sale starts tonight. Not sure how many pre-Black Friday Week sales we will see.

Last year I went to my local BB around 10pm on Thanksgiving night it was a ZOO. My brother wanted the PS4 Spiderman bundle for $199.99. I was going to pick it up for him at the GS near our parents house but they were sold out as was the GS near my house. So I went to BB near my house and the line was crazy long but moved decently. I grabbed a PS4 Spiderman console and waited online. 15 to 20 mins. maybe a bit more.

He wanted to pay cash (I don't think he even has a credit card) so I put on my credit card and he paid me back later.

For 2 or 3 games I would order online and not even think twice about it. If I miss out I miss out. Not like most of these games will not be this cheap a few weeks or months from now anyway. Heck 5 years ago I ordered a "door buster" TV from them online with no issue.

I typically don't do BF shopping in store. I will stop at the GS near my parents on Thanksgiving. It is a very short walk from their house and no lines by the time I go (6pm or so).
I’ve ordered everything online pre-thanksgiving for the past several years. But one of my friends loves to go in person, so after my kid goes to bed, we head out Thursday night to go crowd watching. It’s pretty dull, it’s just like any other busy weekend.

Spider-Man is listed as $15 on their website but $20 in the picture above. Is it just $20 starting Sunday and only $15 on Thursday/Friday?
$20 is the standard Sony discounted price for their holiday sales that should be available at all retailers. $15 will be the Best Buy-specific price.

I got the spider Man PS4 Slim at least a week before Thanksgiving at GameStop. They advertised it would be in stores early too. No need to wait for the madness when ads show deals start days beforehand.

I got the spider Man PS4 Slim at least a week before Thanksgiving at GameStop. They advertised it would be in stores early too. No need to wait for the madness when ads show deals start days beforehand.
yeah I walked in a out of the way store the Monday before Thanksgiving and did the same. It was fairly early in the morning and I was the only guy in the store that didn’t work there. I think as long as anyone “tries” to find the $199 PS4 the first couple days you shouldn’t have a problem.

Wow so I don't have GCU anymore, but still have elite status, which I generally only benefit from by getting early access on Black Friday. This is pretty disappointing. Hopefully we at least get access to the majority of the deals like the rep alluded to.

Now that you think about it, the only benefit aside from more points for rewards with Elite Plus is early access. Been Elite Plus every year for a few years but I don't attempt to get to that point since the perks aren't worth spending $1500 to get to.

Glad to have it either way but wouldn't go out of my way to achieve that spending point.

$20 is the standard Sony discounted price for their holiday sales that should be available at all retailers. $15 will be the Best Buy-specific price.
Ah, I see. I falsely assumed that the picture Tyrok posted was a Best Buy ad, but it was a Sony ad.

In my brothers case I didn't even know he wanted one. I told him I was running to GS between dinner and dessert to hopefully get a PS4 Pro (which I am pretty sure was NOT available before then). He asked me how much. Too much for him. Mentioned the PS4 Spiderman deal. He said he wanted it. He hasn't gamed in years. I would be surprised if he he played 50 hours since he got it last year. Year before that I picked up a couple of games. Again dead an hour or so before closing time.

The GS near my parents was quiet and so not a hassle on Thanksgiving day. Apparently they are slammed for the first hour or so and then dead. The stores by me are packed through out.

bread's done
Back