Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

NeoMonk

CAGiversary!
Official ad Here: BestBuy Black Friday Ad

Consoles:

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch w/ Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Console Bundle Neon Red/Blue
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Bundle w/ TLOU/GOW/Horizon Zero Dawn
:ps4: $249.99 Playstation VR Blood & Truth/Everybody's Golf VR Bundle
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Trover/Five Nights at Freddy's Bundle
:xb1: $349.99 XBOX One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle
:xb1: $199.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB NBA2k20 Bundle
:xb1: $149.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB All-Digital Edition

Accessories:

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Set
:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Pokeball Plus 
:switch: $14.99 PowerA Wired Controllers
:ps4: $39.99 All Dualshock 4 Controllers 
:xb1: $39.99 XBOX ONE Controllers 
:xb1: $24.99 XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership 
:xb1: $14.99 XBOX Live 3 Month Gold Membership

Games:    
$44.99 

:switch: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
:switch: Power Rangers Battle for The Grid

$39.99 

:switch: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 
:switch: Super Mario Odyssey
:switch: Super Mario Party
:switch: Splatoon 2
:switch: Mario Tennis Aces
:switch: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:switch: Octopath Traveler
:ps4: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 
:ps4: Need for Speed Heat 
:ps4: Code Vein 
:ps4: The Sinking City Day One Edition 

$34.99

:ps4: Shenmue 3

$29.99 

:switch: Hollow Knight 
:switch: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip
:switch: Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition
:switch: Dragon Marked for Death
:ps4: NHL 20 
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 
:ps4: Control 
:ps4: Nascar Heat 4
:ps4: eFootball PES 2020 
:ps4: Shadow of The Tomb Raider Definitive Edition 
:ps4: Street Outlaws The List 
:ps4: GreedFall 
:xb1: WWE 2K20

$27.99

:ps4: FIFA 20 
:ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint 
:ps4: Borderlands 3 
:xb1: Madden NFL 20 
:xb1: NBA 2K20 

$24.99 

:switch: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition  
:switch: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age 
:switch: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster 
:switch: Dead By Daylight: Definitive Edition
:switch: Just Dance 2020 
:switch: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy 
:switch: Super DragonBall Heroes World Mission 
:switch: Shining Resonance Refrain 
:switch: Undertale 
:switch: :ps4: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2 
:ps4: Sekiro 
:ps4: Mortal Kombat 11 
:ps4: Judgement 
:ps4: Catherine: Full Body 
:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2 
:xb1: Gears 5
:xb1: Wreckfest 
:3ds: Persona Q2 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Sun 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Moon 
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey Nexus 
:pc: WOW: Battle for Azeroth 

$19.99

:switch: Saints Row: The Third Full Package Edition 
:switch: Disney Classic games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:switch: Collection of Mana 
:switch: Overcooked! 2 
:switch: Valkyria Chronicles 4 
:switch: Terraria 
:switch: Raiden V: Directors Cut Limited Edition
:switch: Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair 
:switch: YuGiOh: Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution 
:switch: Killer Queen Black
:switch: Team Sonic Racing 
:switch: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
:switch: Rocket League
:switch: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
:switch: Sid Meier's Civilization VI
:switch: Contra Rogue Corps
:switch: Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Edition
:switch: Enter The Gungeon
:switch: Star Wars Pinball
:switch: LEGO Harry Potter Collection
:switch: LEGO DC Super-Villains 
:switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
:switch: LEGO The Incredibles
:switch: LEGO Jurassic World
:switch: The LEGO Movie 2
:ps4: Days Gone 
:ps4: RAGE 2 
:ps4: Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville 
:ps4: Concrete Genie 
:ps4: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR 
:ps4: Jump Force 
:ps4: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy 
:ps4: MLB The Show 19 
:ps4: MediEvil 
:ps4: NIER Automata GOTY YoRHa Edition 
:ps4: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age 
:ps4: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition 
:xb1: Metro Exodus Day One Edition 
:xb1: Wolfenstein: Youngblood 
:xb1: Forza Horizon 4 
:xb1: Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe Edition 
:xb1: Sea of Thieves 
:xb1: World War Z 
:xb1: Just Cause 4 
:xb1: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition 
:xb1: Hitman 2 
:pc: Sims 4

$16.99

:switch: Megaman 11
:switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection 

$14.99

:switch: Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Edition
:switch: Scribblenauts Mega Pack 
:switch: Rayman Legends Definitive Edition 
:switch: NBA2K Playgrounds 2 
:switch: America's Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy
:switch: Hasbro Game Night
:switch: Sports Party 
:switch: Monopoly 
:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle
:switch: Legendary Fishing 
:ps4: LEGO The Incredibles 
:ps4: Cars 3: Driven to Win 
:ps4: Marvel's SpiderMan GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3 
:ps4: Resident Evil 2 
:ps4: Battlefield V 
:ps4: Assassin's Creed Odyssey 
:ps4: Overwatch 
:ps4: Devil May Cry 5 
:ps4: Shadow of the Tomb Raider 
:ps4: The Dark Pictures Man of Medan 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steelbook Edtiion 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 
:ps4: Shenmue 1&2 Launch Edition 
:ps4: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life "Essence of Art Edition" 
:ps4: Fallout 4 GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Injustice 2 Legendary Edition 
:ps4: Watchdogs 2 
:ps4: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops II 
:ps4: Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:xb1: Super Lucky's Tale 
:xb1: Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection 
:xb1: Grand Theft Auto 5 Premium Edition 
:xb1: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege 
:xb1: LEGO Harry Potter Collection  
:xb1: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 
:xb1: Far Cry New Dawn 
:xb1: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 

$9.99

:switch: Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack 
:ps4: God of War 
:ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition 
:ps4: The Last Of Us Remastered 
:ps4: Uncharted; The Nathan Drake Collection 
:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 
:ps4: Persona 5 
:ps4: Nioh 
:ps4: Ratchet & Clank 
:ps4: Little Big Planet 3 
:ps4: Bloodborne 
:ps4: Until Dawn 
:ps4: God of War 3 Remastered 
:ps4: Anthem 
:ps4: Yakuza 0 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 
:xb1: Fallout 76 
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

*Game & Console pairing are exactly as shown in ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really confused as to when the online sales begin, both for regular sales and the early access MBB gets.

Anyone kind enough to clarify?
If you're a registered BBY member, online is usually a day or two before thanksgiving. If you're elite/plus then you get earlier access for, at the very least, one whole day before regular members.

Don't expect a lot of stock during those periods and not all BF ad items are going to be available, so keep that in mind. If something is sold out during early access, generally, they will restock the online stock during the regular sale hours.

Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition tempted to get this $15

Unsure if it has been lower before

FYI: I was able to pick up FFXV Royal Edition (XBONE) on clearance at Target for $12 a few days ago. YMMV. Good luck!

If I buy the Xbox Game Pass for $24.99, do I need to buy the 3-month Xbox Live for $15, or does the game pass come with the Live service?

Do you guys think that Nier Automata:Become as Gods will also be $20? I would think so but it is a differently named product.

If I buy the Xbox Game Pass for $24.99, do I need to buy the 3-month Xbox Live for $15, or does the game pass come with the Live service?
XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership - $24.99.

This one includes Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold so you don't need to buy the 3 months Xbox Live

I wonder if I could hold up a sign outside of my local Best Buy "Poor, need GCU"
Well if you are patient and wait until Cyber Monday week you can usually get some of the Black Friday games for similar prices and GCU will apply then. Sometimes they are a bit higher, but with GCU you actually can get some for less than the BF prices.

That's assuming you have GCU still, if not well almost everyone will not have it in a few months. We are coming up on the two year anniversary of GCU being ended, and only people that stacked years will still have it - anyone that just re-upped as it expired will be done. I was lucky and reupped right before they ended it, so am good through March. I'm interested to see what happens next April, if they just cut and run and refund people that stacked years so they can just purge it out of their system, only a very small number of people would be affected. Of course, they haven't replaced it with anything else since then, didn't they indicate they might have some other program in the future?

Well if you are patient and wait until Cyber Monday week you can usually get some of the Black Friday games for similar prices and GCU will apply then. Sometimes they are a bit higher, but with GCU you actually can get some for less than the BF prices.

That's assuming you have GCU still, if not well almost everyone will not have it in a few months. We are coming up on the two year anniversary of GCU being ended, and only people that stacked years will still have it - anyone that just re-upped as it expired will be done. I was lucky and reupped right before they ended it, so am good through March. I'm interested to see what happens next April, if they just cut and run and refund people that stacked years so they can just purge it out of their system, only a very small number of people would be affected. Of course, they haven't replaced it with anything else since then, didn't they indicate they might have some other program in the future?
I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have it, and was saying “I’m going to wait outside a best buy and hope someone who still has it walks by so I can borrow their account. “

Yeah mine expired in August. I thought you could use it on BF though if you have it?

Somebody told me that the Xbox one X bundle for 349 is available for that price on the 15th is that true
I think Target has it with a $40 GC IIRC, but there was a google deal this morning for that price; same bundle, so yeah it's gonna happen or for less even.

You could put what you want in your "saved items" list and just add to cart from there when the deals go live.
That won't work because, when the sale goes up, Elite Members have to go through a separate storefront (typically on main page) to access the deals from there.

My GCU ends in two weeks. Best Buy just emailed me a 25% off a physical game coupon, anybody else?

Got me eye on Yakuza 0 and Kiwami 2. I already have nearly everything else I want from other sales. Although I hope Crash Team Racing goes on sale for PS4 also.

And no PS4 owner has an excuse to not have Spider-Man now.
On your second comment, yes they do. If you dont like spiderman you have no reason to own it, which is why I'm never touching it. Same with the batman games. I bought them because "they're sooo good!!".

I fell asleep the first time I played Arkham Asylum. Ended up beating it but never touching another batman game again.

My GCU ends in two weeks. Best Buy just emailed me a 25% off a physical game coupon, anybody else?
That's typical when your GCU is expiring.

Make sure and grab a screenshot of it though. I've read the webpage expires relatively quick after opening the email.

So are you guys getting there way before 5? Expecting long lines? Probably stupid questions, but I've never been to a Best Buy Black Friday. I just want Shenmue 3, Judgment and Gears 5 and nothing else. 

So are you guys getting there way before 5? Expecting long lines? Probably stupid questions, but I've never been to a Best Buy Black Friday. I just want Shenmue 3, Judgment and Gears 5 and nothing else.
If all you're planning to get are games and not garbage-tier doorbuster TVs, I would just do all your shopping online. The deals go up early and you'll be completely done before Thanksgiving has even begun.

In for replacement copies of God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete since I traded mine in at GameStop last time they got the bump.

And that's it.

If all you're planning to get are games and not garbage-tier doorbuster TVs, I would just do all your shopping online. The deals go up early and you'll be completely done before Thanksgiving has even begun.

Yeah. If you're not getting anything big, just order online. It's what I've done the last few years and I haven't missed out on anything.
When you say they go up early online you mean they'll go up before Thanksgiving or earlier in the day? And won't they sell out online within minutes?

When you say they go up early online you mean they'll go up before Thanksgiving or earlier in the day? And won't they sell out online within minutes?
Don't remember the exact time, but I want to say around Wednesday late night / Thursday AM (PST) when the prices get updated.

Some stuff sells out quickly, but mostly the ultra cheap $10/$15 stuff that everyone is gunning for. The more expensive titles you listed, I don't anticipate any of those would require immediate action, but obviously earlier is safer.

Don't remember the exact time, but I want to say around Wednesday late night / Thursday AM (PST) when the prices get updated.
I looked at my order confirmation email from last year, and it was emailed to me Wed night/Thurs morning at 12:28am. So shortly after midnight (eastern time).

This depends on the store, BUT, if I remember last year, a lot went up either a little after midnight or 3am ET on Thanksgiving day. Unfortunately, I missed that $15 Disgaea 5 for Switch deal at Best Buy, but got everything else.

bread's done
Back