Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

NeoMonk

CAGiversary!
Official ad Here: BestBuy Black Friday Ad

Consoles:

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch w/ Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Console Bundle Neon Red/Blue
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Bundle w/ TLOU/GOW/Horizon Zero Dawn
:ps4: $249.99 Playstation VR Blood & Truth/Everybody's Golf VR Bundle
:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Trover/Five Nights at Freddy's Bundle
:xb1: $349.99 XBOX One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle
:xb1: $199.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB NBA2k20 Bundle
:xb1: $149.99 XBOX ONE S 1TB All-Digital Edition

Accessories:

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Set
:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Pokeball Plus 
:switch: $14.99 PowerA Wired Controllers
:ps4: $39.99 All Dualshock 4 Controllers 
:xb1: $39.99 XBOX ONE Controllers 
:xb1: $24.99 XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month Membership 
:xb1: $14.99 XBOX Live 3 Month Gold Membership

Games:    
$44.99 

:switch: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
:switch: Power Rangers Battle for The Grid

$39.99 

:switch: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 
:switch: Super Mario Odyssey
:switch: Super Mario Party
:switch: Splatoon 2
:switch: Mario Tennis Aces
:switch: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:switch: Octopath Traveler
:ps4: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 
:ps4: Need for Speed Heat 
:ps4: Code Vein 
:ps4: The Sinking City Day One Edition 

$34.99

:ps4: Shenmue 3

$29.99 

:switch: Hollow Knight 
:switch: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip
:switch: Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition
:switch: Dragon Marked for Death
:ps4: NHL 20 
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 
:ps4: Control 
:ps4: Nascar Heat 4
:ps4: eFootball PES 2020 
:ps4: Shadow of The Tomb Raider Definitive Edition 
:ps4: Street Outlaws The List 
:ps4: GreedFall 
:xb1: WWE 2K20

$27.99

:ps4: FIFA 20 
:ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint 
:ps4: Borderlands 3 
:xb1: Madden NFL 20 
:xb1: NBA 2K20 

$24.99 

:switch: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition  
:switch: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age 
:switch: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster 
:switch: Dead By Daylight: Definitive Edition
:switch: Just Dance 2020 
:switch: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy 
:switch: Super DragonBall Heroes World Mission 
:switch: Shining Resonance Refrain 
:switch: Undertale 
:switch: :ps4: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2 
:ps4: Sekiro 
:ps4: Mortal Kombat 11 
:ps4: Judgement 
:ps4: Catherine: Full Body 
:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2 
:xb1: Gears 5
:xb1: Wreckfest 
:3ds: Persona Q2 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Sun 
:3ds: Pokemon Ultra Moon 
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey Nexus 
:pc: WOW: Battle for Azeroth 

$19.99

:switch: Saints Row: The Third Full Package Edition 
:switch: Disney Classic games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:switch: Collection of Mana 
:switch: Overcooked! 2 
:switch: Valkyria Chronicles 4 
:switch: Terraria 
:switch: Raiden V: Directors Cut Limited Edition
:switch: Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair 
:switch: YuGiOh: Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution 
:switch: Killer Queen Black
:switch: Team Sonic Racing 
:switch: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
:switch: Rocket League
:switch: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
:switch: Sid Meier's Civilization VI
:switch: Contra Rogue Corps
:switch: Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Edition
:switch: Enter The Gungeon
:switch: Star Wars Pinball
:switch: LEGO Harry Potter Collection
:switch: LEGO DC Super-Villains 
:switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
:switch: LEGO The Incredibles
:switch: LEGO Jurassic World
:switch: The LEGO Movie 2
:ps4: Days Gone 
:ps4: RAGE 2 
:ps4: Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville 
:ps4: Concrete Genie 
:ps4: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR 
:ps4: Jump Force 
:ps4: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy 
:ps4: MLB The Show 19 
:ps4: MediEvil 
:ps4: NIER Automata GOTY YoRHa Edition 
:ps4: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age 
:ps4: Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition 
:xb1: Metro Exodus Day One Edition 
:xb1: Wolfenstein: Youngblood 
:xb1: Forza Horizon 4 
:xb1: Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe Edition 
:xb1: Sea of Thieves 
:xb1: World War Z 
:xb1: Just Cause 4 
:xb1: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition 
:xb1: Hitman 2 
:pc: Sims 4

$16.99

:switch: Megaman 11
:switch: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection 

$14.99

:switch: Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Edition
:switch: Scribblenauts Mega Pack 
:switch: Rayman Legends Definitive Edition 
:switch: NBA2K Playgrounds 2 
:switch: America's Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy
:switch: Hasbro Game Night
:switch: Sports Party 
:switch: Monopoly 
:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle
:switch: Legendary Fishing 
:ps4: LEGO The Incredibles 
:ps4: Cars 3: Driven to Win 
:ps4: Marvel's SpiderMan GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3 
:ps4: Resident Evil 2 
:ps4: Battlefield V 
:ps4: Assassin's Creed Odyssey 
:ps4: Overwatch 
:ps4: Devil May Cry 5 
:ps4: Shadow of the Tomb Raider 
:ps4: The Dark Pictures Man of Medan 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steelbook Edtiion 
:ps4: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 
:ps4: Shenmue 1&2 Launch Edition 
:ps4: Yakuza 6: The Song of Life "Essence of Art Edition" 
:ps4: Fallout 4 GOTY Edition 
:ps4: Injustice 2 Legendary Edition 
:ps4: Watchdogs 2 
:ps4: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops II 
:ps4: Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and the Lion King 
:xb1: Super Lucky's Tale 
:xb1: Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection 
:xb1: Grand Theft Auto 5 Premium Edition 
:xb1: Diablo 3 Eternal Collection 
:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege 
:xb1: LEGO Harry Potter Collection  
:xb1: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 
:xb1: Far Cry New Dawn 
:xb1: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 

$9.99

:switch: Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack 
:ps4: God of War 
:ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition 
:ps4: The Last Of Us Remastered 
:ps4: Uncharted; The Nathan Drake Collection 
:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 
:ps4: Persona 5 
:ps4: Nioh 
:ps4: Ratchet & Clank 
:ps4: Little Big Planet 3 
:ps4: Bloodborne 
:ps4: Until Dawn 
:ps4: God of War 3 Remastered 
:ps4: Anthem 
:ps4: Yakuza 0 
:ps4: Yakuza Kiwami 
:xb1: Fallout 76 
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition

*Game & Console pairing are exactly as shown in ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don’t mind digital, you’ll likely be able to get them cheaper on PSN’s Black Friday sale. Many of those $9.99 exclusives have been $5.99 digitally before. I hope you were able to redeem TLoU when it was free before you got your ps4. If not it’s definitely worth it along with the uncharted games and horizon, and god of war is a must play. Best exclusive next to bloodborne imo.
Thanks for the suggestion, I might wait for a digital sale on the titles I'm not 100% sure on like Nioh. I actually played TLoU on a PS3 so I don't need it on PS4 but I got the Uncharted Collection at Target($5.98 for anyone intrigued) and I'm liking it so I'll probably get UC4 too. I'd like to get Bloodborne but I see that it doesn't come with the DLC here which I'm kind of a stickler about. Might get Yakuza 0 and Horizon too.

Thanks for the suggestion, I might wait for a digital sale on the titles I'm not 100% sure on like Nioh. I actually played TLoU on a PS3 so I don't need it on PS4 but I got the Uncharted Collection at Target($5.98 for anyone intrigued) and I'm liking it so I'll probably get UC4 too. I'd like to get Bloodborne but I see that it doesn't come with the DLC here which I'm kind of a stickler about. Might get Yakuza 0 and Horizon too.
If you have PS+, you can download Nioh for free right now.

Definitely gonna grab GoW (PS4) for $10.

I hope Borderlands 3 is also $27.99 for Xbox One.  My friends and I were waiting for BF before we threw down.

Was hoping for A Plague Tale to be cheap. Good deals overall though. 

Tempted on Fallout 4 game of the year.. RE2 for 15, Day's gone and possibly Fallout 76 for 9.99 (is it really that bad?)

It's worth noting that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, and Mario Tennis Aces are going to also be available for those same prices digitally, if that's more your thing. Probably the other $40 Switch games, too.

Are these prices seriously exclusive to one platform per game?
The Xbox and PlayStation game prices are almost always universal. Switch games can be the same but anyone who has one should already know they can be $5+ more thanks to the cartridge format.

It's worth noting that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, and Mario Tennis Aces are going to also be available for those same prices digitally, if that's more your thing. Probably the other $40 Switch games, too.
Its also worth noting, that if you still have GCU, Mario Tennis Aces, Zelda BOTW, and Super Mario Odyssey are all currently $35.99 right now at Best Buy's website and Splatoon 2 is $39.99. Since GCU doesn't work during BF weekend, its actually a better deal now on some of these.

Note: in store prices are probably different for the Nintendo Switch titles (they have been in the past) so buy online for store pick up.

Does anybody remember if GCU worked on "Early Access" deals last year. I know it doesn't work for Black Friday
Typically no.

Hoping I have early access myself this year. Since my GCU expired my spending at Best Buy has dropped off a cliff, but think I am still Elite.

Also don't forget most of these games do go lower if you're willing to gamble.
2 of the last 3 years I skipped buying games at Best Buy on BF and was able to get what I wanted closer to Christmas for cheaper and GCU worked. There is nothing I am dying to pick up this year. A few games I would pick up if GCU works and the price is the same as BF. Will see I guess. Rage 2 and Wolfenstein Youngblood. One or both are probably going to be on GPU though. Even if not I can wait until they are cheaper. Control another possibility but not for $30. BL3 on XBOX One so I can play with friends. But not on sale anyway?

So I will wait and see what happens between BF and Christmas.

Does anybody remember if GCU worked on "Early Access" deals last year. I know it doesn't work for Black Friday
GCU did not work with early access last year. I think it worked on cyber Monday, which was many of the same deals.

As someone whose GCU expires in the early access period this year, this saddens me. I'm running out of time.

Fallout 4 GOTY Edition, Shenmue 1&2 Launch Edition, Resident Evil 2, NIER Automata GOTY YoRHa Edition, Hitman 2, Borderlands 3, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age. Not too long of a list this time around.

Too bad I no longer have GCU.

Its also worth noting, that if you still have GCU, Mario Tennis Aces, Zelda BOTW, and Super Mario Odyssey are all currently $35.99 right now at Best Buy's website and Splatoon 2 is $39.99. Since GCU doesn't work during BF weekend, its actually a better deal now on some of these.

Note: in store prices are probably different for the Nintendo Switch titles (they have been in the past) so buy online for store pick up.
If you are at least elite then it will work during that pre-Black Friday sale they always have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to get a Switch. Do you guys think this will be the best price?
If you can wait, I would. This bundle is supposedly the old, not-as-long-battery-life one. If you plan on playing docked more and/or need it for Christmas, though, this is probably it.

I will say, a lot of times prices have been better at BB for cyber monday if you still have GCU, since it does not work on black friday.

I think the last two years a few of the games ive bought were cheaper on the monday sale.

Shunmue 3, the game that releases on 11/19 is already slated to be 34 on Thanksgiving (11/28)?

Are they not doing anything for Elite/Elite Plus members this year?

Looking to get a Switch. Do you guys think this will be the best price?
0% the best price. This is a pretty shit price honestly.

Last year I bought 3 switches for 220 each. Just keep an eye out and someone will throw up a crazy offer.

My GCU expires tomorrow and I already stacked the 25% off coupon for it ending with GCU discount on the Pokémon double pack. Goodnight sweet GCU prince 😭

I thought early access started the first of November last year?

I remember getting the Spiderman PS4s for 200 early in the month.
Nope. It has always been the Monday before Black Friday (well, sometimes Sunday evening before the week of Black Friday).

It's been a couple years since I've messed with Black Friday much. Does Best Buy clear out your carts when midnight hits on that thursday? It would be a lot easier to have the ten things I want all in my cart already.

It's been a couple years since I've messed with Black Friday much. Does Best Buy clear out your carts when midnight hits on that thursday? It would be a lot easier to have the ten things I want all in my cart already.
Yes. If anything there's a save item feature, just use that to save you that headache and everything will be ready to add on quick notice.

Definitely gonna grab GoW (PS4) for $10.

I hope Borderlands 3 is also $27.99 for Xbox One. My friends and I were waiting for BF before we threw down.
Yeah, Borderlands 3 is definitely worth it at that price. We got the deluxe editions and no regrets. Only unfortunate thing is you guys will miss most of, if not all, of the Halloween event on right now. It's a great way to get some crazy legendaries early on, and a fun event regardless.

Really hope they have a twisted Christmas event in store next!

Absolutely not accurate. GCU definitely worked with BF until either 2 or 3 years ago.
Yes, and no. One year if you were quick it was up for maybe 5-10 mins before they shut it off. What typically does happen is Cyber Monday repeats all the deals and GCU works then, so it's just a matter of patience and gambling that something doesn't stay sold out, as it can happen.

Nioh is free rn!

GCU has never worked on Black Friday. They also won't price match other stores on Black Friday.
Yes, and no. One year if you were quick it was up for maybe 5-10 mins before they shut it off. What typically does happen is Cyber Monday repeats all the deals and GCU works then, so it's just a matter of patience and gambling that something doesn't stay sold out, as it can happen.
Absolutely not accurate. GCU definitely worked with BF until either 2 or 3 years ago.
Yup, soonerdoc is correct. Before 2016, Best Buy would allow the use of GCU on Black Friday. 2016 was the year when that ended.

Agreed. What's even worse, it's apparently the old model, and not the one with the improved battery.

Planned on picking up a Switch, mainly in anticipation for Animal Crossing, but if this is what they're offering, I'm just going to wait for something better.

Oh ya, that is the final nail in the coffin for my decision on whether or not to get a Switch this year lol

Instead , gonna focus on some PS4 titles that I see on the list

-Spiderman GOTY for $15 (BB)
-Yakuza 2 Kiwami for $15 (BB)
-Devil May Cry 5 for $15 (BB)
-Dragon Quest Builders 2 for $25 (BB)

Both Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 are terrible games honestly.
PC Gamer here.

FO4 isn't a good Fallout game (b/c lack of different type of choices & lack of branching paths), though it is a pretty good shooter/ARPG combo. They really improved the combat and weapon upgrading/breaking down/equipment stuff. If only the base-game had both the shooter/ARPG improvements and real decision-making/choices/branching paths.

Though, for RPG-style choices and all of that - I really enjoyed Far Harbor DLC and thought it was great. To me, with the elements of gray in numerous quests and a smaller area, Bethesda did a really good job w/ that stuff.

Played FO76 on free weekend - thank God it was free that weekend. FO game without NPC's and real questing is just...meh. Bethesda's FO games really shouldn't like on mostly all combat, as that is not what makes their games what they are. The sum of all of its parts together normally make their games great - so taking out NPC's and real questing hurts. Hopefully, Wastelanders content update can fix that, whenever the heck that drops.

Players are much better off with The Outer Worlds, IMHO.

My GCU expires tomorrow and I already stacked the 25% off coupon for it ending with GCU discount on the Pokémon double pack. Goodnight sweet GCU prince
I have a 25% coupon that expires sometime next week. Didn't know that it stacked with GCU. Might have to take a look and see if there is anything I want to get with it.

If Shenmue 3 reviews aren't a complete disaster I'll pick it up. Should be one of the few games that people won't be busting the door down I think it'll just be sitting on the shelves. 

bread's done
Back