Best Buy Black Friday Deals Available Now - Ends Sunday

Moving Out is good. It's one of those Overcooked and Catastronauts type of games, must be played with other people to get the maximum entertainment out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have nothing else to buy from Walmart yet I’m waiting for bioshock collection. I should just buy it from BB for $20. Dammit why am I so cheap.

And you'd think we'd learn our lesson because when Cyber Monday rolls around, we repurchase 90% of these things for $5-10 cheaper lol.
Ehh, it's a bit of a gamble, usually 30% of what you want went out of stock and only a few things really are significantly cheaper.

Really missing my GCU tonight. :(

Got

Final Fantasy XII

Dragon Ball 

Hitman 2

Kingdom Hearts 3

Resident Evil 3

Thinking about Monster Hunter

I dont know if its been mentioned but Watchdogs 3 is 29.99 with $10 cert on ps5 rn.
That made me finally bite. If I think about it that way, it’s $20. I just have to worry about forcing myself to play it. Not that interested in it or Valhalla but I might be leaning towards Valhalla more.. ah Ubisoft

I have nothing else to buy from Walmart yet I’m waiting for bioshock collection. I should just buy it from BB for $20. Dammit why am I so cheap.
Bioshock games were awesome to play. Great deal either way.

I dont know if its been mentioned but Watchdogs 3 is 29.99 with $10 cert on ps5 rn.
If I got the $10 reward cert for preordering the PS4 copy wouldn't I be ineligible for this PS5 offer?

Only Dragon Ball Z: Kakorat for me. I'd gotten Maneater, Sakura Wars, and 13 Sentinels on early access @ Best Buy.  Destroy all Humans Remake and Minecraft Dungeons from Target.  I'm probably gonna pick up Doom Eternal tomorrow at Shitstop for $17 New. 

picked up catherine full body switch version, nier automata gotye and a couple other titles. I already grabbed p5r and the other stuff from early access.  Only thing mulling over is Yakuza collection.  As on one hand I still have yet to play any of them and have 1 kiwami ps4 and 5 in my backlog.   But on the other hand 10 each basically for 3 4 and 5...

picked up catherine full body switch version, nier automata gotye and a couple other titles. I already grabbed p5r and the other stuff from early access. Only thing mulling over is Yakuza collection. A on one hand I still have yet to play any of them and have 1 kiwami ps4 and 5 in my backlog. But on the other hand 10 each basically for 3 4 and 5...
I'd go ahead and grab them if you're interested in actually playing the games one of these days. Unbelievable price-to-value ratio at $60, let alone 25.

I'd go ahead and grab them if you're interested in actually playing the games one of these days. Unbelievable price-to-value ratio at $60, let alone 25.
I think I am gonna pass or at least leaning towards that. While this is certainly a great price I should probably avoid picking up more games in the series till I know whether I even like it or not.

Whelp - I managed to score a PS5 from BestBuy.  Now, the question is how to break it to my wife who's still asleep...

I made my list, haven't decided yet, and dammit the John Wicks are $14 total if I buy them separately and they're not in stock!, but $22 for the three movie set or 4K is $24.

So probably THPS and FF7R. 

Those still rocking a GCU membership have to be positively giddy today that the Black Friday deals online are happening before Black Friday proper and the discount is stacking. I’m not sure the corporate level of most big box chains thought about those types of issues/contingencies ahead of time. Also, it’s far less of a discount, but it’s working the same way with the price match policy at Target right now if you have a red card. Per their website, the blackout on competitor Black Friday price matching doesn’t begin until Thanksgiving and runs through the week after. But given that all the prices are live online right now, you can price match to your heart’s content, provided it’s in stock at the competitor site. Just came back from doing so, and managed to do a good chunk of my game-related shopping that way, getting an extra 5% off some of the Best Buy and Gamestop prices by using my RedCard. Still have a few to get at Best Buy though, so if there’s a CAG out there with GCU and is interested in getting some free points and/or putting in some work towards Elite/Elite Plus, feel free to DM me, and we can coordinate. Y’all are unicorns now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you CAGers, and may you get the deals you’re looking for!

Only Dragon Ball Z: Kakorat for me. I'd gotten Maneater, Sakura Wars, and 13 Sentinels on early access @ Best Buy. Destroy all Humans Remake and Minecraft Dungeons from Target. I'm probably gonna pick up Doom Eternal tomorrow at Shitstop for $17 New.
I missed out on 13 Sentinels during early access. I hope it comes back in stock!

13 sentinels is on my radar but I'm on the fence about that battle system. I might just hold off a couple months until it drops further.

Those still rocking a GCU membership have to be positively giddy today that the Black Friday deals online are happening before Black Friday proper and the discount is stacking. I’m not sure the corporate level of most big box chains thought about those types of issues/contingencies ahead of time. Also, it’s far less of a discount, but it’s working the same way with the price match policy at Target right now if you have a red card. Per their website, the blackout on competitor Black Friday price matching doesn’t begin until Thanksgiving and runs through the week after. But given that all the prices are live online right now, you can price match to your heart’s content, provided it’s in stock at the competitor site. Just came back from doing so, and managed to do a good chunk of my game-related shopping that way, getting an extra 5% off some of the Best Buy and Gamestop prices by using my RedCard. Still have a few to get at Best Buy though, so if there’s a CAG out there with GCU and is interested in getting some free points and/or putting in some work towards Elite/Elite Plus, feel free to DM me, and we can coordinate. Y’all are unicorns now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you CAGers, and may you get the deals you’re looking for!
Yes! Much better than having to wait for Cyber Monday and returning 15 games.

13 sentinels is on my radar but I'm on the fence about that battle system. I might just hold off a couple months until it drops further.
That strikes me as one of those niche games that will be impossible to find in a few months and will sell for $60-$80 used on eBay. I wouldn't gamble if you're even remotely interested in it.

Yes! Much better than having to wait for Cyber Monday and returning 15 games.
Totally did that last year too. I know the credit card company had to think I was bipolar and going through manic buying episodes. But I’ll be damned if I’m not going to save as much as possible, and GCU was/is too good not to use. In my case, pennies saved aren’t pennies earned—they’re instead spun into a wall of backlog that will probably bury me at some point.

That strikes me as one of those niche games that will be impossible to find in a few months and will sell for $60-$80 used on eBay. I wouldn't gamble if you're even remotely interested in it.
This is my concern as well for the physical copy. I might pull the trigger to get it at least at MSRP before it’s sold out everywhere.

You'll have 2 more chances this week . Don't lose hope!
It's not hope I've lost. It's any desire whatsoever to sit there waiting for a shiny yellow 'add to cart' button followed by 45 minutes of 'lol no you can't put that in your cart because reasons.'

I'll pick one up next year when I can actually, you know, pick one up. But being told "it's available, just not to YOU" is, well...definition of insanity is repeating an action expecting different results. I spent 45 minutes gettin' Lucy van Pelt'ed, and I'm not keen to repeat the experience.

It's not hope I've lost. It's any desire whatsoever to sit there waiting for a shiny yellow 'add to cart' button followed by 45 minutes of 'lol no you can't put that in your cart because reasons.'

I'll pick one up next year when I can actually, you know, pick one up. But being told "it's available, just not to YOU" is, well...definition of insanity is repeating an action expecting different results. I spent 45 minutes gettin' Lucy van Pelt'ed, and I'm not keen to repeat the experience.
I hate deers because of Walmart

Totally did that last year too. I know the credit card company had to think I was bipolar and going through manic buying episodes. But I’ll be damned if I’m not going to save as much as possible, and GCU was/is too good not to use. In my case, pennies saved aren’t pennies earned—they’re instead spun into a wall of backlog that will probably bury me at some point.
Yup. Returns guy looked at me funny. I said GCU Cyber Monday but not BF. He said he did the same thing.

Just FYI - Best Buy's eBay page has many of the same deals and shipping is free regardless of price. Example: RE3 Remake. So much better than driving to the store =D

Thanks for the early notice. Grabbed Overwatch on Switch, Maneater on XB1 (w/ free Series X upgrade), 3 months of Ultimate, and finally the 32" Dell curved monitor for my new Series X!

bread's done
Back