Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
AC Unity is still overpriced by $30. this will be a $9.99 game this year. Sorry ubisoft, no sale for me yet. hehe! Thanks op!

Well worth it but not nearly as good as the Black Friday price tag of $29.99 ($23.99 GCU).
D3 is worth it at $50 simply for the end-game replayability. The platinum though will take plenty of time to achieve, as it requires all 6 characters to get to level 70 and a hardcore character (perma-death) to get to 70.

Gotta love Best Buy, trying to order online for in store pickup, says that it's available from the game's page, and go to add it to my cart, and suddenly, "Sorry, ship to store is not available!  Please update to ship to your house instead"

We have confirmation of an "Early 2015" PC release, as shown here.

But I don't think we've officially heard of a release for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. ....many of us just assume those versions would come out at the same time as the PC release.  (would love to see a link to a press release announcing XB1 & PS4 versions to be proven wrong.)

Even with GCU, it does not beat amazon's price last month for $30. Anyone interested in AC Unity should wait. This game has had so many problems it will get a lot cheaper quickly.

We all know the ports were going to happen since the games release. This is ubisoft we are talking about lol
It sounds like another case of UbiSoft rushing a game to market, if they always intended to release a next-gen version of Rogue but didn't release it at the same time as last-gen.

I'll wait for the PS4 GOTY edition that includes Rogue. I'm sure that is what will come down the pipeline, this is getting too predictable.

If anybody has any interest in the controller bundle, I saw it in-store and they had it about 7 feet in the air on a storage shelf above the video game section. It did not have the limited edition of Infamous IIRC.

That bundle includes a PowerA charging stand for two DS4's, so it's a better deal than it looks like at first glance.

So this includes 3 items as per the picture on the BB page? Or is it just an incorrect picture and we should just go by the description and the title?

Secondly, shouldn't GCU apply to the game portion of the bundle?

Is this worth it? Is the charger legit? I'm a guilty spender but,... I just got a PS4. I prefer Infamous special/limited edition but this deal is as good as it gets. I think I'm gonna get it

Is this worth it? Is the charger legit? I'm a guilty spender but,... I just got a PS4. I prefer Infamous special/limited edition but this deal is as good as it gets. I think I'm gonna get it
I have the charger. The charger is legit and it is very convenient to have/use. This is a decent deal if you've wanted all three.

bread's done
Back