Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to buy this but I stopped myself. I hear it's a spin on Monopoly, not just the traditional game itself. I would rather have the regular old Monopoly game and not any new spins.

I was going to buy this but I stopped myself. I hear it's a spin on Monopoly, not just the traditional game itself. I would rather have the regular old Monopoly game and not any new spins.
lol it is the traditional monopoly there two modes normal traditional monopoly and then a 2nd mode which is a spin off but traditional monopoly is on there and which is the one I play

Wait, they charge you the base price for the game, AND a $15 fee to play it each month? Is that for online multiplayer? Does it not have games against the computer or something?

What a rip off. 

$15 a month to play monopoly online?  Well at least you don't need a ps plus sub I guess.

;)  

Wait, they charge you the base price for the game, AND a $15 fee to play it each month? Is that for online multiplayer? Does it not have games against the computer or something?
Just a little confusion, they were talking about a sub for FF XIV which is an MMO. Monopoly does not have a subscription fee.

Lol

Best Buy needs to get on point with these deal of the days. We want good shit. Not resistance 2 for $8. GTA V PS4 $40. Give it up already.

How much should a PS3 cost? $100? You're dreaming. A PS4 is still $400 so half price is fair. I did buy my PS3 in 2012 for $200 and a decent-sized hard drive was only 160GB.

meh. I actually want another ps3 as a BD player for my bedroom. But not at 200 bucks. How lows the 12gb model dropped to? Id actually really like one of the old slims but i dont think those are out there anymore, right? Just the crappy cheap ones without a real disk tray?

meh. I actually want another ps3 as a BD player for my bedroom. But not at 200 bucks. How lows the 12gb model dropped to? Id actually really like one of the old slims but i dont think those are out there anymore, right? Just the crappy cheap ones without a real disk tray?
The Disney Infinity Marvel 12GB bundle was $140 with Cartwheel coupon in December (at the time the Infinity traded in for about $27) and Cowboom just had/have(?) a 12GB for $70 after a coupon.

How much should a PS3 cost? $100? You're dreaming. A PS4 is still $400 so half price is fair. I did buy my PS3 in 2012 for $200 and a decent-sized hard drive was only 160GB.
Hey, I love my PS3 just as much as the next guy, but get real. Systems are already too expensive, and no company is above trying to squeeze as much as they can from consumers with the price of systems. Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo, all three should lower the cost of their last gen systems to $100. Sure I'm dreaming, but that's because everyone's already set a precedence where this is okay.

Hey, I love my PS3 just as much as the next guy, but get real. Systems are already too expensive, and no company is above trying to squeeze as much as they can from consumers with the price of systems. Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo, all three should lower the cost of their last gen systems to $100. Sure I'm dreaming, but that's because everyone's already set a precedence where this is okay.
The Wii is $100.

Kenshindono said:
Probably have to go the eBay route to find a new Slim now; I got my backup unit 2 years ago because I could see it was one of the last Slims.

I agree paying $20 less two years later for a "SuperSlim" breadbox crapola is insulting. It does have a significantly bigger hard drive, but those are cheap.

Wow, so much fail.

These are basically $250 MSRP with a game.

To add insult to injury, they even went $10 over the $200 mark.

Keep building walls of PS3s at your store Best Buy.

As mentioned, I am so happy to have both "mid" revisions.

The Xbox 360 Slim ($85 at CowBoom) is much better then the Xbox 360 E.

And my slim PS3 looks like a PS4 compared to the plastic waffle iron of the superslim.

If they had done $19.99 for new gen it would have been a deal.

I think the price from Black Friday was better but unless you have a time machine...

Wow, so much fail.

These are basically $250 MSRP with a game.

To add insult to injury, they even went $10 over the $200 mark.

Keep building walls of PS3s at your store Best Buy.

As mentioned, I am so happy to have both "mid" revisions.

The Xbox 360 Slim ($85 at CowBoom) is much better then the Xbox 360 E.

And my slim PS3 looks like a PS4 compared to the plastic waffle iron of the superslim.
What is better about the Slim than the E, other than the optical port?

What is better about the Slim than the E, other than the optical port?
The AV port, an extra USB port and some people like the Slim's aesthetics better. I went with a Slim since my receiver only does optical and I like to use TB headsets online which require either the AV port or the optical port.

I'll be in the BB area today so I might pop in and see if I can get a copy of Wolfenstein with the DOOM beta.

still the best, original FPS campaign since Half Life 2

I guess someone has only played wolfenstein and half life 2.

The whole "nazis end up winning ww2" storyline has been done hundreds of times in books, comics and so on and this game pilfered from quite a few of them that I have personally read. Arguabley the biggest character was frau engel and she was just a direct rip off of ilsa from the ilsa films, then you have helga from the previous wolfenstein which was also a female cruel officer. Everything in it had been pulled from other shooters.

But yes.....bad guys win and they muck up everything, single brown haired white male comes in seeking vengeance, falls in love with simple woman, woman dies, man gets angry, meets rag tag group of misfits, misfits have small success, misfits get beaten badly and a few die, remaining misfits go on a do or die mission with the help of some super awesome weapon they suddenly find, they win......the end. Yes, that is SUCH AN ORIGINAL STORY! Its pretty much a game if michael bay made it.

And for the record half life 2 had no campaign. It was essentially the worlds most expensive tech demo. The entire game is "Ok now come over here and see our physics engine", "now come over here and see this area shows you the lighting engine", "now come over here and listen to our sound engine". The entire game pretty much just shoved you from one demonstration gallery to the next. Its a long line of showpieces. 2 full length games, 2 official expansions, and 2 spinoff expansions and all we know is gordon is a scientist and aliens invade. Its well made, but at the end of the day its just a well made series of setpieces connected by not much.

If they had done $19.99 for new gen it would have been a deal.

I think the price from Black Friday was better but unless you have a time machine...
Same here. Amazon had the PS4/Xbox One version for $14.99 around the holidays but it sold out in minutes, gamefly also had the used version at that price during their sale

Glad I got in on GCU back in November, I feel I've gotten more out of it with the trade-in bonus. Still worth it for day one new games, but they seem to be 'compensating' for the 20% off with these sales, and I think it's only a matter of time before they cut the $10 preorder bonus

Lol Did anybody read the topic as "The Order 1886 $19.99?" I was like Now that's! a price im willing to pay for that game.

Still too expensive. Wish Best Buy would hurry up and put GTAV up as a DOTD.

Rockstar has just announced heists will be released March 10th. Best Buy has until then to put it as a DOTD. Better step your game up Best Buy.

bread's done
Back