Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one during that $65 ebay deal a few weeks ago.

It's neat, but make sure you check the compatibility list to see if the games you want to play are compatible. Also make sure you get a large memory card.

Does anyone know if the Elgato Game Capture HD works for the Playstation TV with the hdmi splitter? Or does it only work with the Elgato HD60?
Pretty sure the last time I looked into it that it'll work if you use a splitter to drop the HDCP.

I got excited and then I saw these were for the 360. I want a good deal on nice Turtle Beaches for the Xbone, preferably the wireless ones. 

Good ol' BBY.  At least twice since the N3DS has been officially announced they've run daily deals on Samsung micro SD cards.  Both times they've been no lower than Amazon's every day selling price of the same cards.

2 questions:

1) is the Dragon age deluxe edition worth it? Dont know what any of that extra DLC means/is. Is it any good? Like the stone prisoner back in the day of DA1, or is it just pointless litte baubles you'll find better of a few hours in?

2) Wolf among is. Are there seperate trophies for the ps3 and PS4, and Vita version? Or are they all the same? Im on the last chapter of the ps4 right now. Wouldn't mind buying the ps3 version and playing again if i double down on the trophies

2 questions:

1) is the Dragon age deluxe edition worth it? Dont know what any of that extra DLC means/is. Is it any good? Like the stone prisoner back in the day of DA1, or is it just pointless litte baubles you'll find better of a few hours in?

2) Wolf among is. Are there seperate trophies for the ps3 and PS4, and Vita version? Or are they all the same? Im on the last chapter of the ps4 right now. Wouldn't mind buying the ps3 version and playing again if i double down on the trophies
Some have said that the items you get from the DE can become some of the most powerful in the game. I have the DE but I have yet to open it, so seeing this sale makes a small piece of me wither away...

2 questions:

i cant say absolutely for sure on wolf among us, but i can say walking dead had separate trophy lists, so i dont really think they would change it.

deluxe not worth it, the items are more or less superseded by regular drops by the time you hit level 6.  the only items you keep all the way are the mounts and basically a skin for your throne.

still a fun game if you like RPGs, I played about 15 hours and was having fun but traded it in while TIVs were high, prob gonna wait till summer to replay though got too much stuff still on the backburner.  but yeah I'd get the regular, not deluxe.

TIV for PS4/xbone version of DAI is $25 at Best Buy, with GCU you'd pay $36+tax and get $27.50 back so not a bad rental.  Of course I doubt the TIV will hold longer than another week or two, and it probably will take 40-60 hours to finish the game.

I bought it last time for $16 and returned it a few weeks later. I wounder why the fuck I bought it, I never would have played it. 

is project spark any good? worth getting at $16??
The game is F2P on XB1 so download it and try it out first. If you like it then grab this to get a code for

"the Champions Quest: Void Storm adventure, First Contact sci-fi theme pack, Sir Haakon the Knight playable champion, Arctic Glaciers winter landscape, Massive World Builders Pack expansion, Yeti’s Rage content pack and a one month Spark Premium membership."

It comes with a disc but you don't need it so you could trade it to GS to save another $3 if you want.

is project spark any good? worth getting at $16??
The game is F2P on XB1 so download it and try it out first. If you like it then grab this to get a code for
This. The retail code gets you a basic single player campaign and some creation stuff along with a 30 day premium membership. Basically think of it as MS's LittleBigPlanet (but not constrained to a side scroller) where there's some game to it on it's own but it's really about making and sharing games.

Spark itself is F2P and there's different hundreds and subs. That one says PC but applies to XB1 as well. It gets you the $1 packs where it's a character, a couple wraps, and three days premium sub. So worth getting since its free buy anyone can download and try Project Spark.
Yes, I realize Spark is free to play, and that has also been mentioned in posts above, so I didn't feel the need to restate it. I meant the code is for the Premium subscription trial.

I ended up getting Dragon Age Inquisition for $34.98 with tax included. I used the GCU in combination with the 10% movers coupon. Sweet.

so it sounds like the delux edition isn't worth it for DA then, eh?

Anyone know the answer to my wolf among us trophy question?
Check truetrophies.com. Someone on those boards might know. That site is dedicated to Trophy hunting

You can get some movie cash to see 50 Shades of Grey by buying the movie DotDs!  Know everyone's stoked about that.

Wonder if they'll let me take my gaming chair in the theater with me.

Anyone still playing Titanfall? Easily one of my favorite titles I've played on XB1, but the community size is pretty important.

If you don't have it, 12 doesn't seem like much...

I PMed :xb1: Titanfall to $10 around a month ago and just realized it's still sitting in my glovebox. Wow, I really wanted that game, apparently.

I picked up Titanfall digitally when it was 12.50 with the season pass. I have to say that I think it was a great buy. I've put more time into it than any other recent shooter.

Anyone still playing Titanfall? Easily one of my favorite titles I've played on XB1, but the community size is pretty important.

If you don't have it, 12 doesn't seem like much...
Playing game modes other than Attrition can be a pain at times due to the low population, but it's not bad. Over 1,000 playing attrition right now actually, and it's almost 3AM Eastern.

I bought Titanfall Deluxe for PC awhile back, and no one plays the expansion maps. Wonder if it's the same for Xbox One.

debating buying Titanfall for the 3rd time..

first time i traded it in during the Target 3x trade in

second time it got old quick

i have $10 in credit so is it worth $2 to me? hmm....

bread's done
Back